- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
New Harmony may be a 2000 model, but much of her equipment was added during a 2005 complete refit and her current owner has spent over $98,000 adding more recent equipment bringing her to her current nice condition.
New Harmony has all the equipment you would need on a cruising boat and is ready to be your perfect live-aboard boat, island hopper, and is more than capable of taking you around the world. Don't buy til you see this boat!
- New Harmony offers a blend of liveaboard comfort and practical cruising features with a major refit, including many upgrades in 2005. She delivers the best accomodations of any yacht in this size range. Excellent light and ventilation are achieved with 15 opening screened ports (all with Peek-A-Boo privacy shutters), 8 deck hatches with custom teak-trimmed screens , and 7 12-volt fans. As with all Island Packets, storage is abundant. Starting forward is a large anchor locker with interior access through a tall door in the forward head. This locker has a separate compartment for fender storage. The forward head features a separate shower stall with acrylic door, a deep S/S sink with vanity, Raritan "Elegance" electric flush toilet, several lockers and drawers and excellent ventilation with an overhead hatch and opening portlights. The forward owner's stateroom is a true delight with the entire beam of the yacht utilized for a grand and inviting retreat. The large island berth is offset from the hull providing easy access from both sides. A dressing seat is to port. The aft section of the berth top is mounted on gas support struts and lifts to reveal a large blanket chest. Drawers, cabinets, storage bins and a deep hanging locker provide ample storage. A dressing seat finishes this impressive stateroom. Next aft is the main salon featuring Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted fold-up table. A nice bottle and glass rack are revealed behind the table when it is lowered. The settee cushions are covered in durable yet comfortable UltraLeather. The starboard settee pulls out to provide a double berth. Next aft to starboard is the navigation station with an electrically powered swing-out seat and large hinged chart table. You'll find beautiful handcrafted cabinetry and joinerwork throughout the yacht in varnished teak. The galley , immediately to the starboard side of the companionway, features double S/S sinks, a 3-burner propane stove with oven, microwave, generous wrap around counter space, and a large refrigerator and freezer. To port is the aft head with entry from the salon or aft cabin. It features shower with wrap-around curtain and folding teak seat, vanity w/stainless steel sink, teak framed mirror, and Raritan "Elegance" electric flush toilet. The aft cabin features a large Pullman-style athwartship berth, large cedar-lined hanging locker, numerous drawers and storage bins, and excellent access to the entire drive train through opening bins under the berth. Salon Cushions in Buff Colored UltraLeather Custom Teak-Trimmed Screens on all Hatches Peek A Boo Shades on all Ports Cabin Sole Redone in 2012
- Large wrap around galley w/sea rails on all edges Frigoboat Refrigerator/Freezer w/digital controls Princess gimballed 3-burner Force 10 Stove w/Oven (2) 10lb Aluminum LPG Tanks Microwave Oven Pressure Hot/Cold Water Double Stainless Steel Sinks Seagull Water Filter Manual Water Pump Deluxe Teak Dish Rack & Cutlery Drawers Large Storage Areas Above and Below Counters plus Storage Drawers Roll-away Trash Bin Seaward 11-gal. Water Heater (2011) Galley Soap Dispenser (2011)
- Raymarine E80 Radar/Chart Plotter Display at Nav Station Raymarine E120 Radar/Chart Plotter Repeater at Helm Raymarine AIS System Tranceiver (2011) Navionics Platinum Navigation Software covering entire East Coast and Bahamas Raymarine 2KW mast-mounted Radar Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data Raymarine ST60 Wind Indicator ACR GFIX 406 EPIRB ICOM M802 SSB w/ AT-130 Tuner & Insulated Backstay (2011) Pactor PTC-IIusb Modem (2011) Raymarine ST6000+ Autopilot w/ Whitlock Drive Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio w/ Remote Mic at Helm Radar Reflector (mast mounted) Alpine AM/FM/CD Stereo System (4) Bose Speakers in salon & cockpit Insignia 15" Flat Panel TV Apex DVD player
- MasterVolt 6KW Generator (121 hours) SidePower 6HP Bow Thruster w/ Joystick at Helm NEWER Cruise Air Dometic Reverse Cycle Marine Air Conditioning (16,000 BTU's - 2011, 8,000 BTU's - 2013) (2) 120-watt Golden Genesis Solar Panels (2) Raritan "Elegance" Electronic Flush Toilets - Seawater or Freshwater Option (2010) High Water Bilge Alarm (2010) Carbon Monoxide Sensor (2010) Dripless PSS Stuffing Box Seal (2010) Balmar 100-amp Alternator w/ 3-step Regulator (2) 30-amp Shorepower Cords 50-30-amp Splitter Charles 5000 40-amp 3-step Battery Charger Lifeline AGM Batteries as House Bank (2011) Lifeline AGM Engine/Generator Battery (2011) Macerator Pump (2012) Smart Sensor 5.7 Water Pump (2012) (7) Hella 12-volt Fans 12-volt Outlets at Nav Station & Cockpit Lightning Dissipator at masthead Battery Test Meter at Nav Station Electrical Bonding System Water and Plumbing Hoses changed in 2010 2000-Hour Engine Maintenance completed in 2011
- Deck & Cockpit
- Lighthouse 1501 Windlass w/ Dual Foot Controls & Remote at Helm 60# Manson Supreme Primary Anchor with all-chain rode (2011) Spade Secondary Anchor with chain and nylon combo rode Jabsco Anchor Washdown Stainless Steel Mast Pulpits Stainless Steel Dorades w/ Hand Rails Stainless Steel Lifelines - all new in 2010 Bimini & Dodger with new canvas New Canvas Awning forward Deck (2011) Textiline Sunshades/Foul Weather Custom Canvas package for the cockpit Integrated with Arch Hatch Covers with new canvas Rub Rail (2011) Pedestal Cover Custom Arch for Solar Panels, Antennas, Dinghy Davits, Outboard Bracket & Stern Anchor Bracket 2011 Achilles HB-300FX 10' Dinghy with Yamaha 9.9 Outboard Engine Horseshoe MOB Device Magma Propane Grill Hinged padeyes for cockpit harness Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Shower - Hot & Cold Whale Gusher (2011) Stern Gate w/ quick release Swim Ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Harken In-Mast Furling Mainsail Harken 130% Roller Furling Genoa Harken Roller Furling Staysail All lines lead to cockpit (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 54CST Jib Sheet Winches (2) Lewmar Ocean Series 16CST Secondary Winches Staysail Lewmar 16CST Sheet Winch Jib Halyard Lewmar 24C Winch on Mast Mainsail Lewmar 24C Winch
- Broker's Comments
- The Island Packet 420 won the award for "Best Full Size Cruiser" in the 2000 Boat of the Year competition conducted by Cruising World Magazine as was one of the best selling models ever produced by Island Packet Yachts. Today, these yachts are in great demand which is evidenced by how few are available on the brokerage market.New Harmony has been consistently upgraded and maintained by current and previous owners and represents a very good value. You should definitely see and compare before you buy a blue water cruising boat.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Click here for more info