- 322 Motor Yacht
- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This classic Silverton 322 has impressive accommodation space and is looking for her new owner! Silverton has been building custom Motor Yachts for over 40 years and you will know this once you step onboard. I invite you to come preview the Silverton or call if you want any additional information.
- Full Beam Salon!
- Low Hours!
- Clean Boat!
- Fresh Water Boat Since New!!!
- LOA- 37' Beam- 12'4" Draft- 2' 11" Dry Weight- 19,716 Lbs Clearance- 13' 6"
- Fuel Tanks- 2x 100 gallons Fresh Water Tank- 72 gallons Holding Tank- 45 gallons Black Water Tank- 28 gallons
- 1 V berth for two people in the Forward Cabin 1 Queen berth for two people in Aft Cabin Both have their own head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Scott Carlson at 954 610-1499 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org