- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 36 Bertram/Moppie is one of the Industries best.
It can get you to and from the fishing grounds with ease and comfort.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting at the stern there is a good sized cockpit. Forward of that there is the helm area. There is a large tackle locker on the star side with a rigging station. On the port side there is a freezer and a drink box. Forward to the starboard side is the helm. On the port side there is a seat. The entrance to the salon in center line. The steps lead down to the Galley/head/salon. There is a galley on the starboard side. On the port side there is a head and shower. Forward of that is a seat. Above the seat is the entertainment system. All the way forward is a double bed. Forward of the galley is a couch that when you lift the backrest it becomes a bunk bed.
- Is aft in the salon and on the starboard side. There is a microwave in cabinets. There is also an electric stove in the counter top. A stainless steel sink. The cabinets are wood with a satin finish. There is a refrigerator / freezer combo.
- Transom fish box Deck fish box Factory nonskid deck Bow rail Tower with controls Out riggers 4 sided enclosure Hard top Bow hatch
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Navnet Sounder /Radar/ GPS Simrad AP24 auto pilot Furuno GP-37 Icom VHF radio
- 30 amp shore power Generator Wash down Cruise Air AC/ heat 12 volt system Charles charger 8D Batteries Oil exchanger Windshield wipers
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo TMAD 72 EDC Port motor has 8hrs since major overhaul, starboard has 1200
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.