- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 380 Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HAS ONLY BEEN USED IN FRESH WATER
You will notice the aggressive styling as soon as you view the boat with her plush interior, exterior dynamics and comfort. She is the plan "B" model with two staterooms, galley down and a dinette in place of the lower helm. A wide 14' 3" beam provides plenty of elbow room below, high gloss cabinetry, vinyl overheads and bright Halogen lights with dimmer switches, which highlight the interior. LED lights have also been installed. The cockpit is arranged with molded in flybridge steps, transom door and a U shaped settee on the flybridge. FOR PETE’S SAKE has been equipped with numerous updates & upgrades.
GALLEY: a Sharp Convection Microwave Oven, Custom drop table/counter for extra counter space in the galley, dimmer switch for overhead Halogen lighting, added countertop lighting, automatic lighting in the pantry, added lighting over the dining area.
SALON: Flat screen TV with DVD player and inverter, dimmer switch for overhead halogen lights, iPod connections for stereo with 12v charger, 12v Phone charger near galley.
GUEST STATEROOM: added cedar shelves to closet, added 12v plug and automatic 12v lighting in closet.
MASTER STATEROOM: custom-made Handcraft inner spring mattress, flat screen TV with DVD player and inverter, 12v fan, automatic 12v lighting in closets.
COCKPIT: custom full screen enclosure, 12v plug in storage area and automatic light in storage area
BRIDGE: custom full screen enclosure & isinglass, added JVC stereo receiver with CD player and iPod connections, all new Raymarine electronics in 2008, bow thruster and full mooring cover
GENERAL: all new bridge enclosure (2009), included custom winter bridge and cockpit cover with frame (2007), additional house batteries for long-term anchoring, upgraded to 12 gallon hot water heater, custom extension to swim platform (both sides), never used fuel containing Ethanol.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The SALON opens to the cockpit via a sliding glass door, which expands the main living area. The interior features the highly desirable "Cherry Virticore" cabinetry, soft upholstery and neutral carpeting. There are settees to port and starboard, and a removable cocktail table to port. The port settee converts to a double berth at the touch of a switch. To starboard is a built-in TV/DVD. There is reverse-cycle air and heat. There is also a central vacuum system, with connection ports under the dinette and in the guest stateroom. The RAISED DINETTE is forward to port, and seats four. Guests can enjoy the view while dining in climate-controlled comfort. There is storage under the seats. The MASTER STATEROOM is forward, with a full-size island berth with innerspring mattress. There are four portlights with curtains, and a hatch overhead provides light and fresh air; plus separate air/heat. There are reading lights, recessed halogen lights, and indirect mood lighting. The two hanging lockers have mirrored doors, are cedar-lined and have auto-switch lighting. There are 3 cabinets, two drawers, and shelves along either side of the berth. There is a combination TV/DVD and a separate stereo. The MASTER STATEROOM HEAD is private. It features a Vacu-flush head, separate stall shower, ample counter space, good lighting, medicine cabinet, holding tank monitor, plus an exhaust fan. The GUEST STATEROOM is to port, featuring twin berths. A filler-piece allows it to convert to a king-size berth. Additional features include an opening port, air/heat, cedar-lined hanging locker with mirrored door and custom cedar shelves and reading lights. The GUEST HEAD features a Vacu-flush head, separate stall shower, medicine cabinet, opening port, plus an exhaust fan.
- Main Salon
- Opens to the cockpit via a sliding glass door, which expands the main living area Cherry Virticore" cabinetry, soft upholstery and neutral carpeting Settees to port and starboard and a removable cocktail table to port Port settee converts to a double berth at the touch of a switch Built-in Sharp flat screen TV/DVD player which swivels to allow for storage behind the TV and independent inverter Reverse-cycle air and heat Central vacuum system with connection ports under the dinette and in the guest stateroom
- The galley is ideally located at mid-level between the salon and the lower level. There is a full-height "pantry" cabinet just aft of the galley. There is also a slide-out cabinet aft of the dinette. This stores the cocktail table and wine, liquor and glassware. Full-size refrigerator and freezer Coffee maker Upper and Lower Cabinets Recessed Lighting 3-Burner Kenyon cooktop Sharp carousel convection-microwave Power vent Corian countertop Sink faucet Coffeemaker Ample storage Raised dinette is forward to port and seats four. Guests can enjoy the view while dining in climate-controlled comfort. Storage under the seats Custom-made galley table for extra counter-space Bridge Intercom
- Master Stateroom
- Full-size island berth with custom Handcraft innerspring mattress Four port lights with curtains Overhead hatch provides light and fresh air Separate AC/heat Reading lights Recessed halogen lights Separate stereo Indirect mood lighting Two hanging lockers have mirrored doors are cedar-lined and have auto-switch lighting 3 cabinets, two drawers, and shelves along either side of the berth. Combination Toshiba flat screen TV/DVD player with swivel mount to allow for storage behind and independent inverter
- Single holding tank for both heads Overboard holding tank discharge and macerator are disabled Water monitor Two full showers Enclosed shower stall Exhaust fans Designer faucets Medicine cabinet
- Guest Stateroom
- Two Twin beds that convert to a King-sized bed with filler piece Opening port AC/Heat Cedar-lined hanging locker with mirrored door and custom cedar shelves and Reading lights Central Vac connection port
- Deck / Bridge
- Anchor Hose in anchor locker C-cock in bilge to switch from lake water to storage tank Rod holders Forward sunpad Full Bimini and aft enclosure with roll up/tie option Forward sunpad Rod holders Fenders Cockpit shower Bridge and aft deck carpeting Molded steps throughout Flybridge storage Hatch in flybridge Bow pulpit Electronics arch Full custom screens Transom storage lockers Transom shower Swim platform Dockside water Cockpit access to engines Cockpit storage lockers Walk thru transom Custom-made Sunbrella covers for all 3 helm seats and aft horseshoe settee Ice maker Aft bridge horseshoe lounge settee with increased storage to store all isinglass
- Electronics & Helm
- All new electronics in 2008 Hailer Bridge intercom Vetus Bow thruster Raymarine Raydata Raymarine C80 Color Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot Raytheon Hailer (works through intercom in galley) JVC Stereo with iPod connector New speakers
- Westerbeke 8.0BCGTC Generator w 267 hours Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Amber LED lighting w switch Search light Hot and cold pressure water Deck wash Battery charger Ice maker Shore power Horn Bilge pumps AC DC convertor Trim tabs Aft deck lighting Flybridge lighting Polarity indicators Engine room tool box Fuel water separators Under water exhausts Walker airseps Windlass
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Mercruiser 380 Horizons 380HP each 800 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.