- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1L 496 MAG FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This sporty cruiser has an 11'4 beam with an open floor plan offering lots of storage and loads of seating for 16 friends and family. It's the ultimate in entertaining and more spacious than most yachts 45' and it goes 55 mph! Powered by Twin 496 Mercruisers Horizons with Bravo 3 drives with only 249 hours it is fun and sporty to drive. One brand new Bravo X3 outdrive starboard complete with transom assebly. This Regal 3350 was a freshwater boat from Tennessee, it first arrived in Florida 9/2012. It has never been stored in the sun. Fresh compound and wax 10/2013. Painted red stirpe is like new and the black gelcoat is head turning sharp and mirror like. This Regal 3350 has all the right features and options including 2 removable aft tables, removable cabin table, marine air/heat, huge kenwood stereo with 2 subs & 2 amps, VHF radio, windlass, freshwater wash down, aft wet bar, built in gas grill, microwave, full head, television, hydraulic engine hatch, cockpit refrigerator, kohler 7.3kW generator, new Garmin 730, snap out factory carpet, mooring cover, biminis. Sunbrella top with full eisinglass enclosure offers a great escape from the sun when needed. There is a huge swim platform with folding stainless steel ladder and pop-up cleats. Everything works, service updates and broker comments for details on services and updates.
- Test Results
- Range RPM MPH Knots Total GPH MPG NMPG Stat. Mile NM KM KPH LPH KPL dBA 500 4.2 3.6 1.8 2.31 2.00 386 336 621 6.76 6.8 0.98 64 1000 6.2 5.4 2.7 2.30 2.00 384 334 618 9.98 10.2 0.98 74 1500 8.4 7.3 5.4 1.55 1.34 259 225 417 13.52 20.4 0.66 73 2000 9.8 8.5 11.2 0.88 0.76 146 127 235 15.77 42.4 0.37 84 2500 18.3 15.9 16.9 1.08 0.94 181 158 291 29.45 64 0.46 85 3000 27.3 23.7 17.9 1.52 1.32 255 222 410 43.94 67.8 0.65 84 3500 35.0 30.4 25.3 1.38 1.20 231 201 372 56.33 95.8 0.59 84 4000 41.0 35.7 32.9 1.25 1.08 209 181 336 65.98 124.5 0.53 86 4500 49.6 43.1 48.1 1.03 0.90 172 150 277 79.82 182.1 0.44 87 Speeds measured with Stalker ProSports radar gun. Fuel consumption (gallons per hour) measured with Floscan digital fuel-flow meter on gas inboards, sterndrives, and outboards, TechMate electronic scan tool on gas EFI inboards, Caterpillar digital fuel-flow meter on diesel engines, or permanently installed fuel-monitoring equipment. Range is based on 90% of published fuel capacity. Sound levels determined using Radio Shack digital decibel meter on A scale. 68 dBA is the level of normal conversation.
- AC/DC Panel Indirect Accent Lights Illuminated, Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Mirrored Bulkhead Positive Locking Cabinet Doors Cherry Wood Cabinetry Removable w/Designated Storage Dinette Table Carbon Monoxide Detector Cherry and Holly Hardwood Flooring AM/FM/CD Player Foward Berth:V-shape Seating w/Table that Converts to a Large V-Berth
- Full Fiberglass Head Compartment VacuFlush toilet w/Holding Tank 2 Stainless Steel Towel Racks Air Conditioning Vent Fiberglass Vanity w/Molded In Sink & Corian Keeper 120 V Outlet Overhead Lights Full Length Mirror Shower Curtain Vanity w/Sink and Mirror
- Compass Twin Shift Throttle Controls Non Glare Dash Power Steering and 5 position tilt 12V Accessory Outlet Non-slip Dino Steering Wheel w/Stereo Controls and Tilit Backlight and Water Resistant Switches Dash circuit Breakers Faria Fog-Free Gauges w/Stainless Steel Bezels Speedometer Premium Stereo w/Amp/Sub-Woofer/Sirius/I-Pod Dual Tachometer w/Hour Meter
- Depthsounder Garmin 730 Plotter / GPS Compass VHF - RayMarine 54 w/DSC Kenwood FM/AM/CD Stereo Amplifiers (2) Subwoofers (2) Arch Speakers (2) Cockpit speakers
- Electrical Systems
- Battery charger - 40 amp Generator - Kohler 7.3 KW (129 hours) Shore power inlet - 30 amp Hot water - 6 gallons Electric bilge pump - Two Air conditioning & Heating Microwave oven - In Cabin Refrigerator - In Cabin and Cockpit
- Hull & Deck Features
- Black Colored Hull with Red Stripe Stainless Steel Anchor Scuff Plate Anchor roller Electric Windlass Stainless Steel Bow Rail Stainless Steel Deck Fill Plates Stainless Steel Hand Rails Stainless Steel Cleats (8) Hull: OceanTrac Integrated Swim Platform Electric Engine Hatch Automatice Fire Extinguisher System Walk Thru Transom Extended Swim Plattform w/Concealed 3 step ladder Transom Shower Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Refrigerator Propane Grille w/ tank ($2500 Option) Stainless Steel Drink Holders Fiberglass, Self Bailing Liner Battery Switch Locker Refreshment Center w/Corian Countertop, Sink and Storage Double Companion Seat w/ Flip-up Bolsters Double Helm Seat Adjustable w/ Flip-up Bolsters U Shaped Seating Converts to Sun Lounge Cockpit tables (2) Bimini Top Cockpit Cover
- Service Updates & Broker Comments
- 2013 Compound & Wax 10/13 Risers & Manifolds 9/13 Engine & Drives serviced 9/13 New Sparkplugs 9/13 Water Pumps serviced 3/13 New BRAVO 3X Drive with transom assembly 1/13 (starboard) Hight and Dry inside storage 2012 Moved to FL from TN on freshwater lake 9/12 170 hours. Always stored out of sun and under cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht