- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Luhrs 41 Open Sportfish Express equipped with the ever-desirable Twin Cummins QSM11 engines at a fraction of what a new boat cost. The interior is fantastic with a salon with 6'4"headroom, trimmed in rich cherry wood and includes a 26-inch flat panel TV with DVD-player and Bose stereo in the salon. Enjoy a fun-filled day of sportfishing or relax while this boat cruises the open waters. Great electronics and a 100 sq ft cockpit that allows plenty of room to fish. In addition, this 41 Luhrs has a 50 gal transom livewell, molded bait-prep station with (2) in-sole fishboxes with macerators.
Best Value of a 41 Open Express in the Gulf, so don’t delay….
- Bose® 3.2.1™ stereo system with DVD Cherry finish Color flat screen TV – 26" Custom dinette and table Designer fabrics Designer sofa converts to double berth Everwear® teak and holly floor Hi-Lo dining/cocktail table Recessed overhead lighting Rod storage (7)
- Built-in stainless steel microwave and coffee maker Corian® countertops Custom sink Dual drawer AC/DC refrigerator and freezer 2-burner AC stove Everwear® teak and holly floor Recessed lighting Storage over and under counter cabinets Trash receptacle
- Cedar-lined hanging lockers Cedar-lined storage bins under berth Custom OceanAire® screen and privacy hatch Designer fabrics, bed spread and pillow shams Everwear® hardwood floor Island queen berth with innerspring mattress Overhead recessed lighting Private, directional reading lights over berth
- Corian® countertop Electric head with macerator, 40-gallon Holding tank and overboard discharge Flush-mounted overhead ventilation hatch Four mirrored cabinets over vanity Molded fiberglass cabinets under vanity Molded shower pan Recessed lighting Separate hot/cold shower and vanity faucets Stand-up shower with grab rail and convenience cabinet
- Cockpit and Fishing Features
- Aluminum plate bonded into cockpit sole for fighting chair installation Coaming molded 50-gallon livewell with high capacity pump Cockpit sole rod storage (8) Courtesy lights Fresh water washdown Molded in-deck insulated fishboxes with macerators Molded prep center with tackle drawers, sink with spray hose, pressurized water and cutting board Raw water washdown Rod holders (4) Swim steps on transom Transom door (2) high capacity cockpit drains
- Bridge Deck
- Air horn Compass Custom hardtop with molded cockpit/fish lights, interior lights and (2) Bomar® hatches Custom molded fiberglass L-shaped seat Custom seating over ready box with flip back enclosure – 2 sided Engine room access door/ladder/handrail Full instrument helm pod International navigation lights Mounting pads for radar and antennas Portside dual seating with flip back rod storage for (5) rods under L-shaped seating Sliding companion door Single custom helm chair Starboard bench seating with storage Step access (30" wide) Welded aluminum windshield Windshield – tempered and tinted safety glass Windshield vent actuators/electric Wipers and washers (2)
- Upper Station
- Composite buggy top Custom tower – welded aluminum DC accessory plug Easy access aluminum ladder Electronic controls Full engine instrumentation Power steering Large non-skid platform Rocket launchers (7) 3-person cushioned bench seat with upholstered backrest
- Electrical System
- AC/DC interior lighting system Battery chargers (2) Battery safety switches Custom wire harness and color-coded wiring throughout Dockside 240V/50 amp connection Electrical panel with breaker switches and digital readouts GFCI protection throughout Internal bonding system with zinc anode Isolation transformer (12 kW) Onan® generator (11.5 kW with sound shield) 50-ft. shore power cord
- Mechanical System
- AC outlet in engine room Air conditioning (25k BTU) with reverse cycle heat and (2) individual controls Automatic bilge pumps (3) Automatic high water alarm and high capacity pump Automatic shower sump pump Bronze thru-hulls with seacocks below water line Concealed air conditioning vents Electronic shift and throttle Engine alarm system Engine crash pump pickups Fire extinguisher system Freshwater cooling on engines Freshwater pump (dual) Fuel/water separators Internal sea strainers Manganese bronze rudders and struts Molded engine room overhead Nautilloy® propeller shafts Nibral® propellers Recessed trim tabs Water heater (20 gal) Welded aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- or contact Kevin Lack (850)-259-1229 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.