- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V-12 D2842LE433
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SonRise was originally built with an open aft bulkhead, then she was taken to Glass Tech in Miami where Nelson Fernandez performed his magic. Not only did he enclose the aft bulkhead, but he added a magnificent teak helm pod, as well as teak valances and teak trim around the electronics panels. The addition of the L-shaped sofa and teak decking created an entirely new salon area.
The entire boat has been painted (tower to water line). The custom metallic blue hull is striking and the topsides bright white was also painted after Glass Tech created the aft bulkhead.
Since July 2013, the following has been done:
- MAN 1000 hour service performed by Florida Marine Tech, including, but not limited to new bundles, re-sleeved tanks, all fluids changed with oil samples taken, every filter changed, transmission coolers serviced, gears serviced, generator completely serviced
- At that same time, a new AC pump head was installed and another brand new AC pump was purchased and kept on board as a spare.
- New running lights and wiring (LED’s)
- New bow thruster propeller installed
- Bottom sanded and painted, all thru hulls dropped, inspected and serviced
- Prop speed applied to underwater gear
- Hull and top sides waxed including all metal work and tower
- Fire system and handhelds completely re-certified
- All cushions and rugs (and runners) professionally cleaned and Scotch guarded
- Shafts tested and confirmed for trueness and alignment.
- Cutlass bearings renewed
- Props pulled, and tuned to S class spec
- Rudders die checked and confirmed
- Electrical bonding system tested and confirmed
- All zincs replaced.
- Steering linkage and hydraulics serviced
- Spot light serviced (new controller and bulbs)
- Water maker serviced including new filters and new UV bulb. Has only 28 hours use since new.
If you’re looking for the best 52 Viking Express currently on the market, look no further. The current owner inspected every 52 that was on the market and though there were some very nice boats available, this one was several notches above everything else. SonRise’s owner now realizes that he needs a larger boat for his family. Glass Tech’s work was incredible, and the addition of new Garmin electronics, teak work, paint, low hour 1550 CRMs, and the custom tower just made her a standout. Now, after just leaving the yard, SonRise needs nothing…and is truly turnkey and ready to fish or cruise.
- 2007 52 Viking
- Accommodations : SonRise has a two stateroom two head layout and a large galley/lower salon, as well as a fully hard enclosed bridge deck. All the way forward is the master stateroom, which features a centerline queen berth. There is teak cabinetry on the hull sides on either side of the bed and a hanging locker to strb. To starboard is the ensuite head which features an enclosed shower and vanity with sink and fresh water head. The counter and vanity tops on SonRise are granite. There is a 19” Sharp flat screen TV in the master Aft of the Master S/R and to port is the guest S/R which features over/under bunks a hanging locker, and access to the day/guest head. There is a 15” Toshiba Flat Screen TV in this stateroom. Both staterooms have stereo speakers as well as SAT TV reception throughout the entire vessel. Aft of the day head is an L-Shaped sofa with a teak triangular coffee table. Across to starboard in this area is the large galley. In the galley area forward is a 42” Fujitsu Plasma Flat Screen which faces the sofa. The flooring throughout the lower area is all teak and holly. The galley features a Kenyon four (4) burner like new stove top, Tappan microwave/convection oven, and two (2) Vitrifrigo refrigerator/Freezers drawers. There is also a freezer in the cockpit as well as a U-Line Ice Maker on the helm deck. The counter top features a molded in sink with an ISE garbage disposal. A fresh water tank gauge is in the galley area. There is a Sea Recovery Water Maker. Entertainment Electronics : TV 15” Toshiba w/ DVD Player TV 19” Sharp TV 25” Sharp TV 42” Fujitsu Plasma Sony SLV-D370P DVD Bose AM/FM/CD/DVD Speakers: Two in cockpit, Two on Bridge Deck, Multiple (surround sound) in Main Salon (below), Two in Master cabin, Two in Guest Cabin Power Acoustic, PADVD-610 DVD player on Bridge Deck, Two Direct TV HD Receivers, Clarion CMD6 AM/FM/CD Player on bridge Deck Sony MEX-R1 AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo in Master S/R Satellite TV Direct Bridge Deck Up three steps from the galley/lower salon is the bridge deck. The bridge deck features a center helm with a custom teak helm pod. There is a raised teak and holly step on which the Murray Brothers helm chair is mounted and there is a Murray Brother’s companion chair to port of the helm as well as a third Murray Brothers chair to the starboard of the access door to the lower salon/galley area. To port and along the cockpit bulkhead is an L-Shaped Sofa with a triangular varnished teak table . The cushions are covered in a Sunbrella interior. There is also a hatch in the overhead of the bridge deck for ventilation in cooler weather. To starboard, aft of the starboard MB chair are cabinets below which house the U-Line Ice maker and refrigerator, and ample drawers for fishing and mechanical equipment. The top of this storage area has a matching Sunbrella cushion for additional seating. The deck on the bridge deck is teak. Electronics 3” Ritchie Compass (tower) 5” Ritchie Compass (helm deck) (2) Garmin GPS Map 5212 (tower) (3) Garmin GPS Map 7215 (helm deck) (1) Furuno GP-32 GPS KVH Trac Phone Furuno RD-30 Depth sounder Simrad AP25 (helm) and AP 25 Control Modules (tower) for Auto Pilot. Rexroth engine synchronizers and controls (helm and tower) Closed circuit TV from engine room to the helm Furuno monitor Buell Strombos Horns XM/Sirius radio Clarion (2) Icom IC-604 VHF’s (helm) (2) Icom HM-162B VHF’s (tower) Garmin Radar Moritz systems Monitor Panel Vetus Bow Thruster controls Fuel Tank Gauges ACR Spotlight W/ URP-102 Point Pad All electronics synchronize through the Garmin displays (helm and tower)…including Radar, Sounder, multiple GPSs, weather, etc. Cockpit The door to the cockpit is on the starboard side of the deck house. Upon exiting this door to the cockpit, there is mezzanine seating with Sunbrella covered cushions. The deck is teak on the mezzanine deck as well as the main deck (note the custom framing of the cockpit sole fishboxes, etc.). Other features include: Three refrigerated mezzanine bait freezers Mezzanine refrigerator Refrigerated fish box (2) flush deck live wells in cockpit, and an integrated livewell in the transom Flush deck refrigerated fish box Dockside water, as well as salt and freshwater washdown in the cockpit. All gas pistons have just been replaced Glendenning cablemaster in the cockpit along with 250 Volt/50 Amp Shore Power fitting as well as TV and telephone shore fittings (3) underwater lights (Sea Vision) in the transom Electrical outlets both port and starboard (under the coaming) for fishing Pipewelders’ outriggers w/triple spreaders (6) flush mount rod holders, six (6) clearing rod holders above mezzanine and six (6) on the tower legs The cockpit and helm area have multiple color LED lighting for use/accent Hardtop The custom aluminum tower has a fiberglass hardtop. There are integrated flood lights in the tower for the cockpit, fore deck and side decks. There is a fiberglass helm pod in the tower with dual single lever controls and a fiberglass buggy top. The tower has custom LED lighting as well. Foredeck The foredeck of the SonRise has a custom, low profile bow rail. There is a pulpit and a Lewmar Vertical Wildcat/Capstan with a Guardian 55 Anchor with Chain lead and ¾” Dacron rode. Engine Room The engine room of SonRise is accessed from the mezzanine with a lift up hatch Generator , an Onan 21.5 Kw w/approximately 925 hours is located aft of the port engine and has a full sound shield Racor filter on the genset The engines are MAN V-12 1550 HP CR w/875 hours Gears are ZA2050A 2.029:1 Racor filters as well as MAN filters on the mains Throttle and Clutch controls are Rexroth/MAN (helm and tower) Shafts are 3” stainless, and the stuffing box seal are Water Seal dripless Props are five (5) bladed NiBrals Engine room blowers are four (4) 24 Volt Forced Air (3) Bilge pumps, Auto/Manual, as well as two engine driven crash pumps, and two (2) shower sumps (3) Cruisair A/C compressors Buell horn air compressor Electric hot water heater Sea Recovery, SRC1400 2 AWM produces 1400 Gallons of water per day 24 Volt Pump servicing for oil changing for both the mains and gears, as well as the genset 24 volt primer pumps for the main engines, and the fuel transfer is a 24 volt Oberdorfer pump Three battery chargers: New Mar PT-24-45W 24 Volt/45 Amp, New Mar PT-2495W 24 Volt/ 95 Amp, and a Dolphin 24 Volt 30 Amp. Batteries for the main engines are Four (4) 12 volt for a 24 Volt system, the genset takes 24 volt off of the main bank, there are Four (4) 12 Volt for a 24 volt House system, and the electronics take 24 volt off of the main bank Lighting voltage is 24 Volt DC and 110 Volt AC Charles ISO Boost 50 Isolation Power Transformer, and a Charles 12 KVA Isolation Power transformer (2) 12 volt batteries for the 24 volt bow thruster Gauges for the main engines at the cockpit entrance to the engine room Exclusions: Personal gear, tools, fishing equipment, etc. Rocket launcher Life raft (portable) Cockpit step box
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.