- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 2855 has improved styling, updated interior with larger galley than its earlier version. Midcabin layout is arranged with double berths fore and aft, convertible dinette, stand up head with sink, and shower. Privacy curtains separate sleeping areas from salon. Good engine access, well designed helm with space for electronics. Fold out bench aft seat from transom, lounge seating on port side. Nice weekender as well as good cruiser.
- Refrigerator Microwave Combo Stove Sink 110 outlets Dinette Aft Cabin Forward V Berth Air Conditioning Carbon Monoxide Alarm TV Head / Shower / Vanity
- Transom Door Swim Platform Swim Ladder Transom Pop Out Bench Seat Bench Seat with Sliding Back Rest to Face Forward or Aft Helm Seat Cockpit Shower Cockpit Rugs Table for Cockpit Full Enclosure Fiberglass Sport Arch with Courtesy Lights Rod Holders in Gunwales
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin GPS Map 180 Humminbird D/F Standard Horizon VHF Compass Windlass Stereo / Speakers Trim tabs
- Electrical & Engine Details
- Dual 30 Amp Shore Cords Batteries Battery Charger Battery Switch Bravo III Drive Stainless Steel Duo Prop Hot water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.