- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This American Convertible, SNEAK ATTACK is an extraordinary blend of performance, looks with her extra-sleek profile, and fish ability. SNEAK ATTACK was the very first American built with the aft raised mezzanine with built-in deck seating. The seating area contains two overhead AC vents that continuously blow cold air on the mezzanine. Her accommodations are appointed with 3 cabins with 4 heads trimmed in rich Cherry wood throughout. Her Caterpillar power gives her an easy and economical 30 knot cruise. Notable features of the SNEAK ATTACK are new electric door (Nov 2013), a teak deck, covering boards and toe rail, Release marine helm and fighting chair, DGI Merge DVD recorder camera system on the outriggers, underwater lights, Eskimo ice machine, 1600 GPD watermaker, and twin 20kw Northern lights generators. SNEAK ATTACK is rigged and ready to fish in Cabo or anywhere in the world!!! Call today for more information, schedule a showing, or make an offer!
CURRENT OWNER OFFERS A $100,000 SHIPPING ALLOWANCE TO SEND THIS FISHING MACHINE TO HER NEW HOME! DON'T MISS THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY!!!
- As you enter the salon to starboard is an L-shaped sofa with storage and a coffee table Forward is a communications center equipped with a VHF radio, SSB radio and a satellite phone. To port is the vessels electrical panel, two barrel chairs, and an entertainment center with a 46" Pop Up LCD TV. Forward of the entertainment center is a bar with liquor storage, liquor dispensers and an ice maker making it convenient to entertain guests. The chestnut sole sole carries throughout the entire salon with a Berber carpet overlay. Salon Entertainment: 46" Pop Up LCD TV Samsung Blu-Ray Player Sirius XM Receiver Benon Amplifier & Processor Controlled by Wireless Remote
- 2) Refrigerators (1) Freezer Corian Countertops 4-Burner Gaggenau Cooktop Dacor Microwave Krupp Coffee Center Custom Pull-out Drawers Fitted for Pots & Pans Access to Pump Room Through Sole
- Master Stateroom
- Located amidship, the woodwork throughout is high gloss cherry with burlwood inlays. With a very spacious and functional layout, the master stateroom was designed for an owner who spends an abundant amount of time fishing and cruising. •Queen Island Berth • His & Her Closets • Abundance of Storage Throughout • Lighted Vanity/Desk • Full Entertainment Center Including: Satellite TV; 46" LCD TV; DVD Player & AM/ FM/CD Stereo Ensuite Head: • Mirrored Vanity w/ Medicine Cabinet Above & Storage Below • Corian Counters • Sink • Chestnut Sole • Built-in Laundry Hamper • Headhunter Saltwater Head • Full Shower Features a Seat & Storage with a Chestnut Sole
- VIP Stateroom
- • Centerline Queen Berth with Drawer Storage Below • Pullman Berth to Starboard with Storage • Adequate Storage in Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers • Outboard Storage Areas to Port • Entertainment Center Contains: 17" Plasma TV with satellite receiver; DVD Player & Eclipse AM/FM Stereo with CD Player Ensuite Head: • Mirrored Vanity with a Medicine Cabinet Above & Storage Below • Corian Counter & Sink • Separate Stall Shower with Swinging Glass Door Trimmed in Cherry • Headhunter Saltwater Head • Chestnut Sole
- Guest Stateroom
- • Over/Under Berths • Cedar Lined Hanging Locker • Drawer Storage • Full Entertainment Center Includes: 15" Plasma TV; DVD Player & Eclipse AM/FM/ CD Stereo Ensuite Head: • Mirrored Vanity with Storage Below • Corian Counter & Sink • Separate Stall Shower with Bi-fold Door • Headhunter Saltwater Head • Chestnut Sole
- The companionway is located down the port side of the vessel to maximize stateroom accommodations. To port is the day head, separate washer & dryer units, and access to all of the staterooms.
- • (2) Release Marine Teak Helm Chairs w/ Teak Footrest • Glendinning Single Lever Controls • Hynautic Power Steering • Trolling Valves • 3-Section Pop-up Console • Overhead Drop Down Electronic Console • 9/0 Miya Epoch Teaser Reels • (7) Rod Rocket Launcher on Aft Bridge Rail • Rod Storage in Bench Seats • Freshwater Washdown • Running Lights Molded into Hardtop • Overhead White Lights in Hardtop • Single Overhead Red Light in Hardtop • Remote Mounted VHF & SSB Speakers • CAT Vision Computer Screen for Main Engines • Complete Manual Gauge Package Including Aircraft Tach & Manifold Pressure
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Flybridge: • Furuno 96 Mile Radar • 18" VEI Monitor • Simrad AP20 Autopilot • (2) SEA 157 VHF Radios • Northstar 1202 Monitor • RCL 100 Spotlight • Datamarine Link Speed/Depth System • Furuno T-2000 Water Temp • CAT Vision Monitor & Controls • CompuTank Level Indicator • Furuno FCV 1200 Bottom Scope • Furuno NavNet VXV2 • Hot Eye Thermal Imaging Camera • Sony Marine MP3 Satellite Ready AM/FM Stereo w/ Remote American • SEA 330 SSB • Necode SSB w/ Ringer Tower: • Autopilot Remote • CAT Digital Controls • Compass • Qualcomm Satellite Phone
- Deck & Hull
- Anchor Locker Located in Foredeck Removable, Storable, Stainless Steel Anchor Pulpit Freshwater Spicket Located at Anchor Locker Fortress Anchor & Rode Teak Toe Rail Handrail Incorporated into Top of House DGI Merge DVR Recorder Video Camera System Mounted on each Outrigger (6) Deep Sea Sealite Underwater Transom Lights Spare props
- The cockpit of "Sneak Attack" features mezzanine style seating with two overhead A/C vents. • Teak Deck & Covering Boards • Release Marine Fighting Chair with Stainless Offset Stanchion • Refrigerated Fishbox with Pumpout • Eskimo Ice Machine Dumps into Fishbox • Freshwater & Saltwater Washdowns • (2) 50amp Shore Cord Inlets • Cockpit A/C System • Refrigerated Drinkbox • Lazarette Access Hatches • Stereo Speakers with Rheostat • Indirect Lighting • DC Electrical Plugs • 110V AC Outlet • Remote Fire Pull • Gaff Storage • Port & Starboard Phone & TV Inlets • Live Baitwell Below Deck • Cockpit Freezer • Transom Door
- Fishing Equipment
- • Full Jack Hopewell Tuna Tower • Release Marine Teak Fighting Chair with Stainless Offset Stanchion • Refrigerated Bait Storage • Ample Tackle Drawers Below Bait Cooler • Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers • Rupp Center Rigger • Refrigerated Fishbox in Sole • Live Baitwell in Sole • Transom Door • Miya Epoch 24V 9/0 Teaser Reels
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- "Sneak Attack's" engine room can only be classified as extremely well laid out and functional. All systems were designed and built with heavy use and ease of maintenance in mind. • Twin CAT 3412E engines with 2800 Total Horsepower • Fuel Capacity 1830g Diesel - (6) Tanks • Freshwater Capacity 290g • Caterpillar Manual Gauge Package • Caterpillar Maine Engine Chrome Package • (2) Northern Lights 20kW Generators • Aqua Air Chilled Water AC System (2) Compressors • FCI 1600 GPD Watermaker • ZF Marine Transmission 2:1 Ratio w/ Trolling Valves • Headhunter Saltwater Pumps • Fuel Prime Pumps • Seaward Water Heater • Fuel Tank Sight Tubes • Snap-on Toolbox (Tools Excluded) • Air Compressor • Oil Change System • Fuel & Oil Filters Remote Mounted to Inboard Side of Engines • Hynautic Power Steering • Triple Racor 1000's Each Per Main Engines • Single Racor 1000's Per Each Generator • Fire System • Freshwater Spigot • Dripless Shaft Logs • Dripless Rudder Logs • All Transducers are Flush Mounted in Keel • Eskimo Ice Machine • High Water Alarm • Computank Tender Tank Lever Indicator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.