- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 MPI FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THERE ARE PLENTY OF GREAT DEALS OUT THERE, BUT IF YOU'RE IN THE MARKET FOR A HOT ONE ... HERE IT IS!!
(NEW ENGINES IN 2005 ... only 220 hours)
The current owner just has spent about $15,000 on a new generator and satellite TV. The previous owner spent $200k on this Tiara between 2005-2006. The boat had a complete make over at the owners wishes and nothing was left out.
2005-2006 Upgrades: New engines, shafts, props, custom hard top, new Isinglass, electronics, a custom built in bait tank and underwater lighting. On the inside: installed new upholstery, addition of heat/air conditioning.
If you're in the market for a very nice Tiara that has been completely gone over just give me a call and let's schedule an appointment.
- Cabin upholstery (new in 2005) Heating / Air Conditioning (new in 2005) Vacu-Flush head system 12 Gallon Seaward hot water heater Microwave oven Dual voltage Refrigerator/Freezer Speakers
- Electronics and Navigation
- North Star 600I Radar/ GPS Plotter Simrad AP 16 Auto Pilot Horizon Intrepid VHF ACR Spot Light Maxwell Windlass with remote at the helm XM Satellite stereo Satellite TV
- Custom built-in bait tank Pompanette outriggers In-deck fish boxes Transom door Deck lights 10 Rocket launchers Under water lighting
- Custom hard top with newer Isinglass Custom cockpit canvas Cockpit wet bar with refrigerator Cockpit speakers Newer upholstery Fresh/raw water wash downs
- Engines and Mechanical
- Crusader 8.1 MPI Captain's Choice engines Hurth gears Flo-Scan Fuel Management Dripless stuffing boxes Bennett Trim Tabs Lewco 40 Amp battery charger (4) Deep cycle batteries
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.