- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Mainship design team hit a home run when they envisioned and designed the Pilot. With sensible styling and economical operation the mid-size Down east style boats are in demand now more than ever before. One of the most popular is the Mainship 34' Pilot. Built on a solid fiberglass hull this 34 Pilot with factory Hardtop has the additional space required for comfortable cruising. The exterior styling is timeless yet low maintenance. The large uncluttered cockpit area provides plenty of space for entertaining, fishing or whatever. Inside, the attractive teak interior is surprisingly spacious and loaded with today's amenities. "Voyageurs" has a single Yanmar turbo-diesel engine which provides reliable, economical cruising speeds of about 15 knots. She's well equipped with generator bow thruster, air-conditioning- heat, GPS chart plotter to name a few. "Voyageurs" is turnkey ready and available for you to enjoy the boating season.
- Vessel Details
- Starting aft you enter the cockpit from the full beam swim platform thru the wide transom door where you will find cockpit seating for 6-8 adults and side deck access. Moving forward and up 1 step to the bridge deck you have the comfortable bench seat and helm station to starboard with a full array of electronics and instrumentation readily at hand. To port is an equally comfortable bench seat and companion seat with chart/map table forward. Enter the cabin area thru a center, sliding door and down 4 steps you find a convertible U-shaped dinette to starboard and your complete galley directly across to port. Aft of the galley to port is the head with toilet, vanity and shower. Forward of galley, and centerline you pass thru a solid door to the V-berth Master stateroom where you can lounge or sleep in comfort.
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon is very spacious and comfortable. A large U-Shaped dinette easily seats 6 and converts to make a large berth. Plenty of storage is provided for those extended cruises. Air-conditioning/ heat Cherry & Holly Flooring Convertible Dinette to Double Berth Interior Lighting 2 Opening Hatches w/Screens 3 Opening Port Lights JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo System 2 stereo speakers Electrical panel
- The Galley is located to port in the interior. This area is tastefully done with teak and Corian. Offering plenty of counter space to accommodate the true chef while making a full meal for those aboard and excellent storage for those long getaways. Black and Decker Coffee Maker Corian Counters Countertop Storage Bins Designer Faucet G E Microwave Oven Oversized Galley Sink Hot and cold pressure water Nova Kool Refrigerator-Freezer, AC-DC Princess two Burner Range Under-Counter Storage Water Tank Monitor
- Master Stateroom & Head
- The Master stateroom is located forward and has a privacy door. This area has a very comfortable V-Berth with filler and has plenty of storage. Air-conditioning/heat Polaroid flat screen TV 2 stereo speakers Opening hatch with screen 2 Portals 2 Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Reading Lights Storage Under Berths V-Berth Filler Cushion Cherry Wood Slat Hull Sides The head is located to port and aft in the main cabin. Molded Fiberglass Head - Durable, Easy to Clean Built-In Vanity/sink with Corian Counters Vacu-flush Electric Toilet w- Holding Tank Shower - Hot & Cold Shower Sump Pump Mirror 1 portal light Overhead skylight Power Ventilator Waste Tank Monitor
- “Voyageur” is very well constructed of solid fiberglass and is equipped with a factory hardtop. Deck space is well laid out and all fittings and hardware are quality stainless steel. Lewmar windlass with foot and remote controls Fiberglass Anchor Pulpit with Roller Lewmar 22 lb claw anchor Anchor Locker Bow Rails Factory Hardtop with glass side enclosure and air-conditioning 2 Opening hatches Helm area seating for 6 with storage underneath Engine access Cleats - Bow, Stern & Spring Cockpit Storage Courtesy Lights - Cockpit and Helm Area High Density Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert Insulated Ready Box Cooler Safety Rails Sliding Companionway Door Swim Platform with Ladder Transom door Cockpit shower Canopy for cockpit Out board engine mounting bracket Venting Windshield with Wipers Bottom Paint Bow Thruster Cockpit Stereo Cockpit Wash down salt and –fresh Water Dockside Water Connection 30 AMP shore power connection TV Phone hook up. 4 rod holders
- Electronics and Helm
- The well equipped helm is the center of command and located on the bridge deck forward to starboard. Full instrumentation Engine Hour Meter Tachometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure and Temp Gauge Morse engine control Ritchie compass Standard VHF – Explorer 2013 Raymarine SL-70 Plotter and fish finder w/ new FL/Bahamas Chart Side power bow thruster Bennett trim tabs Sea Fire system Lewmar windlass controls Hawkeye digital depth 2013 Autopilot Raymarine X10 2013 Rogue Wave Hi-Gain Wi-Fi 2013
- Electrical Equipment
- Westerbeke 5KW FWC generator 571 hours w/ New impeller March 2013 AC/DC Converter, 30-Amp AC and DC Control Panel 30 Amp Shore power Cord Island Reya/Dolphin 60 Amp smart charger Battery Safety Switches and DC breaker panel bilge 1 x 8D battery AGM house and start – March 2013 1 x 24 group battery AGM generator – March 2013 Bonding System w-Zink Anode Circuit Breakers (AC-DC) Color-Coded Wiring Harness Electric Bilge Pumps w-Auto Switch (2) GFCI Protection Throughout Interior Lights - 12 V Reverse Polarity Indicator TC-Phone Connection•
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- "Voyageur" has a single 350 HP Yanmar turbo-diesel engine which provides reliable, economical cruising speeds of about 15 knots. All her mechanical systems are up to date and have been serviced regularly. Yanmar 6LYA-STE 350 HP FWC diesel engine 1554 hours – New Impeller March 2013 and Coolant Change Morse engine control Racor 900 MA fuel filter Sea strainers Dripless shaft seal Westerbeke 5 KW FWC generator 565 hours Racor fuel filter 9 BTU Marine-air reverse cycle air-conditioning-heat with digital controls Hot water heater Sea fire system 12 BTU Marine-air reverse cycle air-conditioning-heat with digital controls Side Power Bow Thruster Oil X Changer Vacu-flush head/with macerator Holding tank Bennett Trim tabs Engine shut off valve Automatic-manual bilge pumps
- Recent Upgrades
- **New AGM batteries engine and generator** **New Raymarine auto pilot** **New Chart for Raymarine plotter** **New VHF radio** **New Rogue Wave Hi-Gain Wi-Fi antenna** **New Fortress anchor** **New Racor danger level gauge** **Propeller checked and balanced** **Engine impeller replaced and coolant service** **Generator impeller replaced and coolant service** **New steering head at helm** **Complete detail and wax**
- Brokers Comments
- “Voyageur” is a very clean hard to find Mainship 34’ Pilot with factory hardtop. She has been afforded the best of care by her knowledgeable owner. She is a must to see if you are looking for this desirable down east style vessel at an attractive price.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.