- 64 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Aicon is one of the most prolific Italian builders of "RINA RATED CLASS A" semi-custom motor yachts in the European market. Unlike many of the Italian builders, Aicon yachts built on-site at their own Sicilian manufacturing facility, enjoyed a competitive edge over other European builders due to lower labor costs, and favorable government tax incentives. All Aicon 64's imported into the USA were specifically built to North American specifications, with 60Hz electrical systems, and upgraded air conditioning systems. Rather than using multiple sub-contractors on new builds, as many of the mainland Italian builders do, Aicon Yachts maintained continuity of quality by building with a full time work force. The Aicon 64 offers a very stylish, well built, sea boat designed to go offshore. The USA market has enjoyed Aicon Yachts through a limited dealership network, centered around the Florida factory import organization.
Many of the original USA owners of the Aicon 56 model have moved up to the Aicon 64. The Aicon line is a head turner, with a notable list of owners from sports figures, to seasoned Marine Yachtsmen. The original owner of "ReEnergized" moved up from an Aicon 56 and the current two-boat owner now owns an 80 footer.
Recent 1500 hour MTU Engine service completed.
Owner says "SELL"!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding "ReEnergized" from the teak inlaid swim platform, which has a hydraulic factory teak extension, you may access the covered cockpit area from port, or starboard teak tread stairs. The dual berth crew quarters are accessed from a watertight transom door, or aft cockpit lifting hatch. Once in the teak cockpit you will enjoy a large teak dining table, chairs and aft upholstered bench seating. The main salon is entered through a curved glass and stainless steel sliding door designed for port and starboard cockpit level seating which then flows up one level to the dedicated dining area to port, and large on deck galley, with electric side deck access door, to starboard. The port helm station contains dual custom leather captain's seats, great visibility, and a large helm area with complete instrumentation, and touch pad breaker switches. Down 4 steps leads to a large queen berth VIP stateroom forward with great storage and beautiful raised sink en-suite head. The third stateroom contains dual single berths and private access to the third head to starboard. The master stateroom is full beam amidships with port, and starboard signature 24 inch round opening ports, fantastic headroom, walk in starboard closet, port side desk/vanity, starboard side seating area and a huge master head with a custom rain shower, raised porcelin sink, and Techma fresh water auto-flush head system. The custom cherry wood main salon cabin sole, off white ostrich leather wall coverings, beautiful high gloss cherry cabinetry, and tasteful contemporary decor is enhanced by a large expanse of fixed widows which allows for good visibility and ambient lighting.
- The open and bright main salon has been customized with cherry wood flooring, cream leather port and starboard seating enhanced by high gloss cherry wood. The flow of the main salon leads to a raised dining area to port and a large open galley accented by stainless steel counter tops, built in appliances and a starboard electric opening door which allows for quick access to the side deck from the port side helm station. Central vacuum Bose surround sound system w/ XM radio KVH TracVision w/4 receivers Panasonic HDTV flat screen TV Custom designed coffee table Accent lighting Multiple high gloss teak cabinets Cherry wood cabin sole Large side windows Custom window treatments
- The galley is up to starboard, separated from the helm by a 4 foot high counter which allows for utility and enhanced helm visibility. Whirlpool EasyTronic Ceran 4 burner flat top electric stove Electrolux under counter teak faced First Freeze multiple drawer freezer Under counter refrigerator Whirlpool S.S. built-in microwave Miele dishwasher Stainless Steel counter tops Dual S.S. deep sinks W/raised fawcet Electric touch pad side door opener Bar/Wine cabinet
- Dinette Area
- The dining area is to port, aft of the helm station, containing a dedicated teak table with 2 movable chairs and fixed leather outboard seating, with excellent visibility and integration with the main Salon, Galley and Helm area.
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam master stateroom is decorated in cream ostrich leather wall coverings, cherry cabinetry, subtle accent lighting, large walk-in closet, built in entertainment center, starboard seating, and a port side vanity/desk. The "signature" large round side ports may be opened in compliance with "Class A RINA" design rules. The 3 stateroom version of the Aicon 64 allows for a spectacular master head which features a rain shower, raised porcelin sink, bulkhead mounted fixtures and an automatic Techma fresh water head system.
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- The VIP stateroom is forward and features a large walk-around queen berth, large hanging closets, flat screen TV, stereo controls, accent lighting, custom reading lights, and a beautiful en-suite head.
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- The starboard guest stateroom features large side by side single berths, flat screen TV, private access to the 3rd head, opening ports, accent lighting, and stereo controls. Leather wall coverings, and rich cherry cabinetry compliments the luxury of all of the staterooms.
- Helm Area
- The lower helm area is to port, and features excellant visibility, dual custom leather helm seats, touch pad breaker systems, full compliment of ship's monitoring gauges, and a full array of electronics. Bow and Stern Thrusters (2) Garmin 7212 GPS Plotter - upper & lower station (2) Garmin HD 48-mile radar - upper & lower station (2) Raymarine 240 VHF (2) Simrad Auto Pilot - upper & lower station Electronic Shifters Fireboy auto engine shutdown TankWatch tank monitors Custom wood quick turn steering wheel iPod connection XM/Sirius radio on FB DTV Satellite
- Deck Equipment
- Custom hydraulic teak/fiberglass tender lift/launch system Teak inlaid swim platform Dual teak tread transom stairs Lofrans electric stern line winches Teak decks added to Flybridge Hydraulic Opacmare passarelle Fres Water swim platform shower Aft Deck ice maker Under-water lights Dual shore power inlets Watertight transom door for E.R. and Crew quarters access Cockpit hatch for E.R./crew access Teak cockpit table w/ teak chairs Teak cockpit Teak flybridge stair treads Lofrans electric windlass Remote electric spotlight Cockpit storage lockers Cockpit shower
- Solid fiberglass hull bottom with airex type foam coring for hull stiffness, and insulation. The Italian RINA Class "A" reflects the ability of the Aicon to travel 100 miles offshore. Very few of the USA represented Italian builders meet this class designation.
- The electrical systems for the Aicons manufactured for the USA market are in full compliance with North American 60 HZ requirements. Touch pad breaker systems with 50 Amp shore power. Recently serviced 23KW Kohler Gen set w/ 3445 hrs located in a sound shield in the engine room provides quiet and ample power for the entire vessel's air conditioning, galley, entertainment, and service demands. Ten Deka batteries - 1 for Gen set and 9 for Engine and ship service.
- Engine Room
- The dual access engine room is large, tidy and easy to service. All major components are both visually and manually accessible. MTU 1150 H.P. 12 cyl. w/ 1525 hrs. (1500 hour MTU service recently completed) ZF gears Easy access fuel filters Bonded shafts with dripless stuffing boxes Offshore Marine 600 GPD watermaker Hydraulic tender lift Bonded thru-hulls Centerline main fuel feed tank
- The flybridge is one of the most user friendly in her size class. To port of the helm station is a sun pad, and aft of the helm is the electric grill, refrigerator, and ice maker. There is additional counter top space, and storage to starboard bordering the flybridge stairs. Aft, and to port, is additional comfortable seating to accomodate 12 guests without compromising the deck space of the bridge. The bimini top which ties in to the radar/SatCom arch provides sun and rain protection if desired. The recently installed teak flybridge decking enhances the aesthetics, safety and ease of cleaning.
- Broker's Comments
- This listing broker has had the opportunity to attend the original owner's vessel christening party, sea trialed both the 56 and 64 Aicon, knows the manufacturer of Aicon, the USA importer of Aicon, as well as many satisfied first and second owners of both the 56 and 64 Aicon. In this broker's opinion, the history of "Re-Energized", coupled with the knowledge and taste of her two owners presents a compelling combination of aesthetics, quality and value. "Re-Energized" is a must see for an owner operator yet offers private, separate crew quarters. Investigate comparable new or brokerage Euro style flybridge motoryachts, run your numbers, compare features and benefits and make an offer to the motivated Seller. I hope to meet you before or at the up-coming Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show to share my appreciation of what "Re-Energized" has to offer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.