- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS) WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1988 WELLCRAFT 3200 ST TROPEZ IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp V-Drive Gas Inboard Engine's with only 845 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Electric Flush), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, GPS/Chartplotter, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/On-board Battery Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Hugely popular inboard express from the late 1980s, early 1990s remains Wellcraft's best-selling express ever. Euro-style decor with mauve-colored fabrics, brushed aluminum accents different from traditional teak-trimmed interiors of her era. Several updates over the years -- the most significant modification came in 1988 with addition of integral swim platform. Single-level cockpit is well suited for fishing, entertaining. Over 1,700 were built.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Settee to Port (Converts to Bunk Beds -- Sleeps 2) Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Alcohol)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player Television in Cabin
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Removable Cockpit Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Cockpit Mooring Cover Owners Manuals Weaver Dinghy Davits CURRENT OWNER OF 8-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Steve Gronley directly at (586) 996-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.