- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre Gsi
- Number of Engines
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1999 FOUR WINNS 258 VISTA OFFERS A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Volvo Penta 5.7-litre GSI 280-hp Engine with Volvo Penta Sterndrive. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1999 Four Winns Tandem Axle Trailer, Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Kenwood Stereo System w/CD-Player, Canvas Pacakge (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Full Enclosure), Removable Cockpit Carpeting, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/On-Board Battery Charger, and MUCH more!Broker Notes: Clean boat shows in VERY nice condition. Cockpit upholstery all very nice, interior / cabin clean and in very nice condition. Epoxy Bottom, new cockpit mooring cover.
- Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge, Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Provacy Curtain Enclosed Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Kenwood AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockisde Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door Anchor Locker Removable Cockpit Carpeting Walk-Through Windshield Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Full Cockpit Enclosure 7 Screens) (1) Windshield Wiper Dockside Water Inlet 1999 Four Winns Tandem Axle Trailer FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.