- 47 (ft.) 3 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 557 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Impeccably maintained by her extremely knowledge owner this beautiful high performance Fountain Lightning has spent its lifetime in the fresh waters of the Great Lakes. Her patriotic graphics package and coordinating color trim make this a one of a kind boat.
There is still time before the cold winter months settle in and the boats of the great north are stored for the winter. If you have been thinking about buying a turn key Fountain Lightning now is the time to act and step up.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 47' Lightning is the ultimate blend of performance and style. Twin 557 CID High Performance Engines producing between 1100-1300 horsepower each propel this amazing boat over 115 MPH, making it one of the fastest entries in this size range. Fountain's top rated Lightning man-handles whitewater while you enjoy all the amenities of a luxury cruiser. The fuel efficient, Super Ventilated Positive Lift bottom, coupled with a 310- gallon fuel capacity, keeps long distance ports of call within reach.
- There is a berth in the bow. To port is the galley and to starboard is a sofa. The head is aft to starboard as well. The cockpit has bolster seats and there is an electric engine hatch with Sun Pad.
- Princess 2 burner, electric Stove Cold, hot Fresh water system Water heater
- Raymarine VHF Radio Compass Raymarine Plotter Gaffrig Gauges
- 110 V AC electrical system 12 V DC electrical system Dockside electrical cables
- The boat has a total of 236 hours on the hull. The engines have been completely rebuilt top and bottom at 215 hours and the drives were rebuilt at the same time. The engines were originally built by Sterling Performance, Inc in Milford , Michigan. Engines are 557 cubic inch and make between 1100-1300 horsepower and is capable of speeds in excess of 115 MPH. One engine has a Merlin block and the other engine has a Dart block. Both blocks have steel splayed main caps. The blocks are fully CNC machined. Absolutely nothing has been spared with these engines are have the best of the best parts and technology. Both engines are equipped with the following parts: Bryant 4340M Billet Crankshafts Carrillo rods with SPS Carr bolts JE Pistons Speed Pro Rings Crower Roller Lifters Jesel Valve Trains Jesel Belt Drives Valve Spring Oilers Weaver Oil Pump and Dry Sump System Big Chief Heads CNC Porting Lee Intercoolers Titanium Intake Valves and Titanium Retainers Manley Stainless Exhaust Valves MSD Ignition Systems Twin Whipple Superchargers on each Engine SP1 Oil Pans Stainless Steel Hose and Aeroquip Fittings SP1 Throttle Actuators SP1 Carburetors Boat has #6 High Performance Mercury Racing Drives Boat is equipped with 6 Blade Hering Forged Props
- Quad Tandem Myco Aluminum Custom Trailer
- The highest quality custom trailer is included in this package
- Winter Storage
- The boat is stored in a privately owned climate controlled storage facility and can easily be seen throughout the winter months.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested individuals are encouraged to contact Affiniti Yacht Brokerage to arrange your personal inspection. Co brokers Charlie and Craig are standing by to address any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!