- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Inboard Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: St. Vincent & the Grenadines) The Jeanneau 34 Sloop has classic Jeanneau style and spacious accommodations. She is a full-featured cruiser with large cockpit and roomy two-stateroom interior and has proven herself as a vessel for charter. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this Jeanneau is more than ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with ample seating. The pedestal helm has stainless steel wheel and new bimini. Sails include a Doyle main sail and 130% genoa. Forward is the bow pulpit with anchor and locker. The step-through transom is equipped with a swim platform with boarding ladder. A dinghy with outboard is included for thin water and beach access.
The interior is what you've come to expect from Jeanneau, great-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a large wrap-around settee with dining table to starboard. There is ample room to relax or entertain. Port side is a full galley with solid surface counter top with refrigerator, stainless steel sink, and new two-burner range with oven. Aft of the dinette is a nav station with chart table.
There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features v-berth, under-berth storage, shelving, and hanging locker. The enclosed head is aft with vanity and shower. The aft stateroom has double berth, shelving, and hanging locker.
This is a good looking cruiser with classic design and flawless craftsmanship. She is well equipped, professionally maintained and ready to sail. Standing rigging was replaced in late 2012. Interior headlining has been replaced. Interior cushions recovered. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful Jeanneau.
- Ballast: 2866 Displacement: 10253
- Total Power: 27
- Fuel: 28 Fresh Water: 49
- Teak interior with teak & holly sole. Forward Cabin with V-Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Vanity, Shelves Outboard, and Hanging Locker Open Salon with Curved Settee with Dining Table to Starboard Interior headliner replace and cushions recovered in 2012 Nav Station with Chart Table Aft of Dinette Full Galley Port Side Enclosed Head Compartment Aft with Vanity and Shower Aft Cabin with Double Berth with Under-Berth Storage and Hanging Locker
- Teak Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Two-Burner Range with Oven Refrigerator/Freezer
- Cockpit & Helm
- Spacious Cockpit Cushioned Seating Helm Pedestal Propane Locker Cockpit Table BBQ Grill
- VHF Radio GPS
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Side Stanchions and Lifelines Sugar Scoop Stern Step-Through Transom Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower
- Sails and Rigging
- Stainless Steel Standing Rigging New in 2012 Anodized Aluminum Mast Lewmar Self-Tailing Winches Main Sail Main Sail Stack Pack Roller Furling Genoa
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 27-hp Inboard Diesel Engine RIB Dinghy with Outboard Motor (motor new in May '09) 6-gallon Water Heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.