- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you are looking for the cheapest 411 on the market, do not waste your time on this one. There is nothing cheap about how this boat looks or is kept. Classy, loving owners continue to care for this lightly used 2005 Meridian 411 Sedan Bridge. Health reasons have slowed down their use and they want to see her loved by the next owners. The care is evident from the moment you walk aboard and open the door to the salon. Clean and clean smelling start to tell the story of her care and upkeep. Fancy Nancy has very little needed to go boating right away.
Meridian's 411 was introduced in 2003 and set a new standard for space and openness. Huge and airy above and below decks; two Master stateroom layout with a pullout sofa in the salon, drop down dinette and two heads gives comfortable accommodations for up to 8. Spacious cockpit and flybridge for outdoor entertainment while the salon gives a 360 degree open view when it's time to go below.
Go look at the cheapest on the market and then come see the 411 Meridian you want to own.
- Boarding Fancy Nancy at the swim platform offers easy transom access through the cockpit door. The large swim platform and cockpit makes loading a breeze. The large cockpit is mostly covered by the bridge overhang providing protection from the weather or shade while boarding. Storage all throughout the cockpit in the transom and side lockers and fender storage in the step wells. The two large hatches in the cockpit sole offer access to batteries and tanks as well as massive storage space. The entire area can be enclosed using the canvas enclosure to help keep out the elements. The cockpit carpeting is unused and has been stored since new. Custom Enclosure Sliding glass door (tempered, locking) 12v courtesy lighting Moulded staircase to bridge Hinged engine room access. Lazarette hatches through cockpit deck (2) Self-bailing cockpit Transom door with access to swim platform Shore water connection Transom shower with hot & cold fresh water controls Bridge stereo remote control Speakers Fender storage Built –in cooler/fish box Transom storage cabinets Fresh & raw water washdown
- Walking through the sliding glass door into the salon you are presented with a 360 degree view outside. The full glass aft bulkhead and large panoramic windows gives an open feeling to the inside. Tall and roomy with lots of seating and storage; avery nice place to come into when it's time to go "down below" Mirage leather port & starboard seating Flexsteel magic bed Solid cherry hi-lo table w/folding leaf 24" flat screen TV w remote 110V AM/FM/CD/DVD surround sound entertainment center 12v overhead lights 110v grounded outlet Extra 110v grounded outlet Engine access Ice maker Power distribution panel Storage
- Stepping forward from the salon to port is the galley. Lots of counter space and food prep area. You quickly notice the continued open feeling while in this area as the extra large side windows and windshields keep a light, airy atmosphere. This carries over to the starboard side raised dinette.While sitting up in this area you maintain the 360 view outside; a great place for meals, playing cards, or just lounging with a fantastic view. The dinette also drops down into a double berth. Karadon custom solid surface countertops Teak & holly flooring Double stainless steel sink AC/DC Nova Kool under counter separate refrigerator & freezer Electric cooktop (2-burner easy to clean glasstop) Convection microwave Coffeemaker 110v GFI Outlets Lighted corner carousel storage Designated dish storage Overhead lights Drawer storage Pots & pans storage
- Master Stateroom
- Moving forward is the spacious Master Stateroom. The island berth provides access from both sides. To port and starboard are hanging lockers and storage with under the bed drawers and more storage. Opening portlights and the escape hatch provide natural light to this inviting room. Queen pedestal bed w/innerspring mattress Storage compartments below mattress Cedar lined hanging lockers Flat screen TV & DVD Overhead lights 110v grounded outlets Drawer storage Cherry privacy door with lock
- Master Head
- The Ensuite Master Head is to port. A large head area with a large enclosed shower gives plenty of room. Solid surface top vanity cabinet Stainless steel sink Mirrored medicine cabinet Large moulded shower enclosure Vacuflush marine toilet 110v grounded outlet Overhead lights Ventilation fan Cherry privacy door with lock
- Moving forward down the stairs to the two staterooms. These are both very large staterooms with the VIP actually larger than the Master. The VIP stateroom is amidships to starboard. Stepping into the stateroom you are greeted with a loveseat and opens up into the sunken sleeping area. The island berth is cozy and inviting and gives a relaxing place to finally end the day. The cabinets store the washer/dryer combi unit. Queen pedestal bed Cedar lined hanging lockers (2) Built-in dresser with (3) storage drawers Upholstered setee with storage below Overhead Lights 110v Grounded outlet (2) reading lights Cherry privacy door with lock Entrance to guest head through locking cherry door
- VIP / Day Head
- The VIP stateroom provides en suite access into the large head area giving your guests additional privacy while still performing as the day head with access from the gangway. Solid surface vanity cabinet Stainless steel sink Medicine cabinet Shower with curtain Vacuflush marine toilet 110v grounded outlet Overhead lights Ventilation fan Entrance from companionway Cherry door with lock
- Bridge and Helm
- From the cockpit up the molded staircase and through the closing doorway is the extra large bridge. L-shaped seating to port, loveseat to starboard and an extra large sunpad area behind the seat. A wet bar with plenty of storage under the seats. The helm has dual adjustable seating and a great view while navigating. The helm layout is intuitive and easy to use with great visibility. The upgraded Raymarine E120 provides large screen navigation and radar images. Raymarine E120 color display with electronic charts Horizon Matrix VHF Rule flush mounted compass Wood grain dash panel Adjustable dual helm seat with storage Dual engine controls Multi-gauge analog helm w/ tachometer, fuel, voltmeter, oil pressure gauge, temp & hour meters New Sony Marine Grade AM/FM/CD stereo with full sound speakers iPod connection L-shaped lounge seating with storage Curved lounge seating with storage Full covers for helm and seating Reverse venturi style windscreen, smoke-tinted, aluminum frame Fiberglass radar arch Wet bar with sink & storage below Huge storage in brow forward of L-lounge seating 110v grounded outlet Beverage holders (7) Dual switched courtesy lights
- Engines and Mechanical
- Access to the engine room is through the large door hidden behind the bridge steps. The engine compartment is roomy with good around the motors and systems. The generator is located aft and is enclosed in an insulated quiet box. Well cared after and properly maintained Cummins 6BTA's power the Meridian nicely. Roughly 610 hours on the mains. New batteries with an extra bank of house batteries. There are new water pumps ($1500 worth) already on board when needed. This original owner believes in preventive, not reactive maintenance!! Twin Cummins 6BTA Diesel engines 370hp each Bennett hydraulic trim tabs High engine temperature & low engine oil pressure alarm Teleflex hydraulic steering Fuel shutoff solenoids Stainless steel propeller shafts PSS packless sealing system Dripless shaft logs Internal sea strainers Overhead lighting Access ladder Non-skid flooring 110v grounded outlet
- Onan 11.5kw generator 12v Lighting 12v navigation lights Batteries: (6) 6v deep cycle house, (2) engine start, (1) generator start (4) Battery Switches Battery charger 30 amp Battery parallel system 50 amp shore power connection with power cable reel 12v monitoring system Power distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers for AC & DC breaker switches Color-coded, custom harnessed wiring Cable TV and telephone shore side connections Sacrificial anode with electrical bonding system TV antennae Plumbing Components (4)Rule Bilge Pumps: 200gph, 800gph, 200gph forward, 200gph aft 11 gallon hot water heater Pressurized water system with 150 gallon freshwater tank 12v Macerator Shower sump Forward & aft raw water washdowns
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Richard Glazer directly at 954-732-9060 for more information.