- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- GXI-FF 5.7
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Explorer 2400 is as rugged as it looks, yet provides very spirited performance and a smooth ride that is the signature of the Sea Sport "Deep-V" hull design. Added comfort features include an enclosed stand-up head and increased bunk space. The wide walk-around, built in cockpit steps, and a huge hardtop are just a few of the features that you will find on the long list of standards. Whether you are cruising or trophy hunting, in the summer or winter, the Explorer 2400 provides the best performance of any boat in its class.
- Complete Marine Floor Carpeting. Removable Vinyl Headliner for Easy Access to the Hardtop. Large V-Berth w/ Storage Beneath and Privacy Curtain. Full Fabric Cushions. (2) Adj. 12-Volt Reading Lights w/ Switch in V-Berth Full Dinette and Galley 110V Outlet, GFI Protected Formica Table w/Adjustable Aluminum Pedestal; Dinette Seating Area w/Storage Underneath Dinette Converts To Sleeper Nova-Kool 2600 Refer. V-Berth Shelves. Heater and Defroster
- Complete Formica Galley Top w/ Storage Underneath. Deep Sink w/Pressurized Cold Water Faucet Galley Storage Cabinets Two Burner Butane Cooktop
- Wide Open Cockpit for Working the Deck. Low Profile Cabin Truck
- Electronics & Helm
- Sea Sport Custom Master Circuit Breaker Switch Panel for 12V &110V (2) Batteries, (1) for the House and (1) for the Start Teleflex Hydraulic Steering Cylinder Deluxe Richie Compass One (1) 20 Amp Battery Charger for Engine Start Batteries and House Electronics Fresh Water Tank - 25 Gallons Fuel Tanks - 120 Gallons Forward Facing Horn Automatic/Manual Bilge Pumps Bennett Trim Tabs Certification/Standard Compliance: ABYC, USCG, CE Shorepower
- Engine Details
- 5.7 Volvo Penta GXI-FF w/ Volvo Drive All Yard Maintained
- Broker's Comments
- Very well maintained boat with no attention to detail missed. Seller is moving to another boat and is ready to make a deal.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.