- 43 (ft.) 4 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6v92 T
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Powered by twin 6v92t Detroit diesels (75 hrs since Major Overhaul). New 4 sided EZ2CY and Strataglass bridge enclosure, New Garmin GPS, plotter. New flat screens in the Salon and in both staterooms. This boat is clean, really well cared for and ready for action. Great sea boat with a tremendous reputation, top shelf construction, Huge Cockpit and superb fishability.
- Accommodations & Salon
- This is the popular 2 stateroom, 2 head, galley up design. Offering a private Master Stateroom with an island style Queen Berth (new mattress in '11), loads of built in storage, including two Hanging Lockers. The master head features a large stand-up shower, electric flushing head and sink/vanity with built in medicine cabinet. The private guest stateroom is along the stbd side of the lower cabin and offers twin criss-crossed bunks, hanging locker, a new 22 inch Samsung HDTV, and private access to the guest head and shower. The guest head and shower can also be accessed from the companionway. This head is nearly as large as the one for the Master. The Salon is bright and roomy, Offering hidden Overhead rod storage, an L-shaped settee along the aft and port sides of the cabin. The entertainment center is housed in a cabinet port forward of the salon with a Samsung Blueray player, 22 inch Samsung HDTV, and Xbox unit. The Galley offers a SubZero Freezer, SubZero Refrigerator, U-line Icemaker, Princess 3 burner electric stove, Quasar Microwave oven, Stainless hot/cold sink and loads of storage cabinets with ample counter space.
- Cockpit & Bridge
- There is a 2 piece transom door located on the stern that opens into a deep, safe cockpit. All cockpit coming pads were replaced in 2010. A tackle center, bait prep center and live well module is located in the port forward of the cockpit . Single spreader Outriggers a Center rigger, plus flush mounted rod holders and a rocket-launcher style rod rack across the back of the bridge. Spreader lights allow for nightime cockpit illumination. Access to the bow is safe and easy, by way of the walkway along either side of the house, with handrails and bow rails. There in a moulded in bow pulpit and anchor windlass for easy anchoring. The Flying Bridge is easily accessed by way of a stbd side ladder, there are two pedestal helm seats, and a big console that houses all controls and electronics. There is an overhead Radiobox, plus a large seating space that is forward of the helm. The 4 sided bridge enclosure is 1 year old. There are 3 Polycarbonate front panels across the front and Strataglass for the sides and back. Electronics Furuno 48 mile open array radar Furuno 1850dGPS/Plotter Garmin 4212 GPS/Plotter/Sounder with CHIRP transducer/SAT weather capable Kenwood KMR 700u Bridge Stereo AM/FM/MP3 Robertson AP 200L Autopilot ACR Remote Spotlight B&G Digital Depth finder FVC552 color sounder ICOM m604 VHF Radio Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- The twin 6v92T diesel engines were treated to a total rebuilt in the Fall of '12, by a certified Detroit shop, and now have about 75 hrs since this overhaul. This was a complete rebuild with all new parts, new hoses, new block heaters, etc. Dripless shaft seals were added several years ago, there are AlgeaX fuel filters plus Racor fuel filters ahead of each engine.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Call for an appointment to visit. International inquiries are always welcome. http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Scott-James/