- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V-92 Ta Detroit Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Impulse boasts many changes and improvements since new. Once a pickled finish boat, the interior now sports a classic look of natural wood finish. Hull and topsides have been painted! The engines were majored approximately 150 hours ago! She is a great value at this price!
Seller's plans have changed and she is seriously for sale!
Can be seen at our docks!
- This traditional double cabin layout offers comfortable, private cruising accommodations for 2 couples! The ample salon and galley areas separate the 2 suites. The master aft features a diagonal queen bed, ample storage and a private head. The forward guest stateroom boasts another queen bed, more storage, and private access to the forward head. The dinette converts to sleep 2 more and the salon settee can also accommodate guests. The aft deck extends the living space to the outdoors and the dodger board and enclosure offer protection from all but the strongest elements. Wing doors provide access to the wide side decks for easy line handling. Stepping down to the cockpit offers an area for fishing, boarding a tender through the transom door via the swim platform, or handling lines and fenders.
- The salon features a custom TV cabinet with electrically operated lift. The interior woodwork has been stripped and refinished in natural tones. The carpet and furniture coverings have been renewed in the recent past. Electrical panel for AC and DC power C shaped sofa Occasional chair Expansive salon windows Mirrored aft wall Overhead low voltage lighting Blinds and valances Stereo system includes: Sony CD player Samsung DVD player Yamaha receiver Satellite TV system Flat panel TV with electric lift
- Galley and Dinette
- The galley and dinette are a step down from the salon, but still accessible to the conversation flow. Frigidare Stainless refrigerator Origo 2 burner cooktop Ge Profile convection microwave Garbage disposal Avonite countertops Stainless steel sink Teak and holly flooring Whirlpool washer/dryer Dinette table with Corian top Upholstered booth style dinette seating
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is aft and offers great privacy. It is completely out of the traffic flow. The diagonal queen bed, built in drawer chest, and large walk-in locker (closet) make this a residential type accommodation. There is a private head. Queen berth Walk in cedar lined closet Flat screen Sharp TV/DVD player Airconditioning with reverse cycle heat Overhead recessed lighting Private Master head features: Sea Land Vac-U-Flush toilet Large stall shower Vanity with sink Storage cabinet Vinyl flooring Airconditioning vent Exhaust fan
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom forward offers private accommodations and a queen bed. It has private access to the forward head. Queen bed forward Hanging locker with cedar lining Flat screen TV Storage outboard along hullsides Private access to forward head
- Forward head
- The forward head doubles as a day head through a second door accessed from the companionway. Vac-U-Flush toilet Stall shower Vanity with sink and storage Vinyl flooring
- Flybridge and Electronics
- The flybridge features helm seats forward for great visibility and access to covered electronics boxes. Two additional seats aft and to the port side accommodate several additional guests. The large area behind and above the bridge could be used for a sun bed. Custom fiberglass hardtop New eisenglas enclosure Electronics boxes with plexi lids Full engine instrumentation ACR spotlight Electronics include: Northstar 6000i GPS plotter with radar Northstar Multifunction with depth Simrad AP26 autopilot Icom IC-M603 VHF Clarion CMD4 AM/FM/CD stereo KVH satellite TV system Systems monitor and alarm Glendenning engine syncronizer
- Deck and Exterior
- Simpson Lawrence bi-directional windlass Bow pulpit and anchor Stainless steel bow rails Glendenning cablemaster in shoreside box Marquipt Tide Ride boarding ladder Horns Navigation lights Fender racks Fresh water wash down
- Engine Room, Mechanical and Electrical
- 120/240 VAC systems Onan 15KW generator Dytek battery charger 24 VDC and 110VAC engine room lighting 50 Amp shore power system Hynautic hydraulic steering Halon fire extinguishing system 3 air conditioning units Battery parallel system Bennett trim tabs Oil change system for engines and generator 2 shower sumps 4 automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Aft Deck
- The aft deck is an outdoor living room and can be fully enclosed with lower dodgerboard and eisenglass. There is a wet bar with refrigerator/icemaker and storage and comfortable aft deck furniture. Hardtop teak handrail Eisenglass enclosure (new 2012) Dodgerboard below handrail (installed 2012) Wing doors for easy access to wide side deck walkarounds
- The small but functional cockpit an be used for line handling, boarding a tender, or easy access to a floating dock. Transom door Hawse pipes and oversized cleats Lazarette access Swim platform with dive ladder
- Recent Updates
- Engines overhauled - 150 hours Batteries 2012/2013 Aft deck enclosure 2012 Aft deck weatherboard 2012 Flybridge enclosure 2013 Strip and refinish teak 2013 Replace Satellite TV system 2012 Replace aft deck refrigerator/ice maker 2012 Replace exhaust hoses and clamps 2012 Replace head hose system and clamps 2011 Replace engine cooling water hoses and clamps 2011
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent