- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- XTR 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Never have I seen such a clean, professionally maintained, one prideful owner Grady White. The hull gleams, the stanchions shine and the deck is literally spotless. She comes loaded with optional equipment specified within. She can accommodate up to five people overnight with a double berth master stateroom, single berth in the main salon, and double guest berth aft. I promise she is the best offering on the market for her make, year and model!
- Main Salon
- Guest sleeping accommodations for one utilizing the salon table and bench Salon is heated and air conditioned
- Galley features glass surface cooktop, sink, refrigerator & microwave
- Forward Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom comfortably accommodates two
- Two Hatches on The Foredeck New Lewmar Windlass with Switches at the Helm and Foredeck Plough Anchor 600 Feet of Anchor Line and 30 Feet of Chain Spotlight Transom Door to Swim Platform & Ladder Custom Under Gunwale Lighting Spreader Lighting Complete Cockpit Enclosure Curtains with New Clear Strataglass Custom Davit System Stainless Steel Bow Rail and Pulpit Nav & Anchor Lights Adjustable Deluxe Helm Chair w/ Footrest Aft Fold Away Bench Seat Fishing Gear 18 Foot Lee Spreader Outriggers & Taco Center Outrigger. 7 Vertical Swivel Rod Holders. 6 Rocket Launcher Rod Holders Port & Starboard Built Into The Wheelhouse Frame 314 Quart Aft Fish Box 45 Gallon Livewell. 63 Quart Cockpit Seat Cooler. Deck Wash Down. Tons Of Storage For Tackle Rod Storage Alongside and In the Cabin. Rigging/Bait Station.
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E120 Radar 12” Pop-Up GPS & Depth Screens Auto Pilot Bow Thruster Raytheon VHF Ritchie Compass Stainless Steel Tilt Helm Electrically Operated Electronic Housing Entertainment Kenwood Commander AM/FM/Sirius XM Stereo W/ Disc Player 6 Speakers And Helm Remote Flatscreen TV, Blue Ray Player
- 30 Amp Shore Power Connector with Galvanic Isolator 4 Newer Interstate Batteries Battery Isolator Selector Switches AC & Heat 12 Volt DC/125 Volt AC
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yamaha 4 Stroke 250 HP Engines w/ 850 Hours Bennett Trim Tabs 4KW Panda Diesel Generator Hot Water Heater Forward and Aft Electric Bilges Hydraulic Steering Pressurized Fresh Water System Vac-U-Flush Toilet * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- 6 Man Auto Deploy Life Raft EPIRB Life Jackets Spotlight
- Broker's Comments
- I cannot emphasize just how clean this Grady is. Her owner has enjoyed fishing her and always took care after each journey with maintenance upkeep. She is always hauled and wrapped for winter storage but available for viewings. If this is the boat you have been looking for…here she is! Line of Credit is aggressively priced to sell so call now to set up a viewing.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.