- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
From the pedigree German yacht builder, Hanse, comes the performance oriented racer/cruiser AMARI. Her inventory includes all one needs for long distance ocean racing/cruising. This 2007 Hanse 630e, powered by a Volvo diesel 110 HP engine, is equipped with the latest inventory, which includes retractable bow thruster, watermaker, custom garage, 9.5kw generator, power winches, A/C, extra fridge/freezers, custom carbon fiber mast & boom. The yacht is ideally set for six as she features (3) staterooms, each with ensuite heads with high-tech fixtures and stall showers. Owner has completed his cruising and wishes her sold.
- AMARI features a truly performance oriented topside and cockpit area. Her flush deck style with the teak deck and low cabin top give her a modern racing look. Her spacious cockpit features dual “raised” racing wheels, twin L-shaped seating areas, and two tables. Aft of cockpit on transom is the hydraulically operated hatch accessing a large storage compartment. Below deck, finished throughout in custom cherry wood, is accessed just forward of cockpit, down companionway. Upon entry moving aft to port and starboard are (2) identical guest staterooms, each with double berths, storage cabinets, closets, and extra storage. Both staterooms have ensuite heads, which feature raised sinks, granite counter tops, Tecma jet flush heads and stall showers. Moving forward to starboard is the full service galley with granite counter tops and extra storage. Opposite the galley to port is the chart/navigation table with built-in seat. Just behind seat bulkhead is a closet with an extra freezer. Just forward is the full width salon, with L-shaped leather sofa to port and dining table with separate chairs. Opposite to starboard is a second leather sofa with storage at both ends. Other salon features include skylights, opening hatches, wall-mounted flat panel TV, and Bose stereo speaker system. Just forward of salon to starboard is access to master suite. Master cabin features double V-berth with filler, large desk/vanity area with drawers and closets and mounted flat panel TV, skylight opening hatches and ensuite head. Head features raised sink, granite counter tops with storage above and below, Tecma jet flush head and stall shower with door.
- Granite counter tops Custom granite integrated sink Hi tech fixtures Tappan microwave (3) Burner propane gimbaled stove/oven (3) Isotherm below counter refrigerators (1) Isotherm drop-in refrigerator (1) Isotherm “up right” refrigerator/freezer (behind chart seat) Propane control monitor Extra cabinets Outlets
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Simrad VHF radio Simrad AP26 autopilot Garmin GPSmap 5212 Garmin GPSmap 4212 Garmin GPSmap Radar Garmin GM110 wind speed/depth indicator (2) 5” Plastimo compass Retractable bow thruster control (2) Clarion dual stereos Voltage/generator panel
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Single Volvo Penta D3-110 110hp diesel engine (1400 hours) 3-Blade folding propeller Retractable bow thruster
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Mastervolt 9.5 kW generator AC power – 125 VAC, 30 amp DC power – 12/24 VDC (8) AGM 4D batteries (2) Sealed 12-volt batteries Battery charger Inverter Circuit load monitor (2) Isolator transformers
- DECK AND HULL
- Epoxy infused closed cell sandwich cored hull Vacuum consolidated GRP laminate Black awlgrip painted hull (2009) Isophtalic gelcoat hull (topsides) Teak side decks Teak settee and cockpit sole Teak coach roof Carbon fiber reinforcements (6) Retractable flush mounted mooring cleats Self draining anchor locker with Lewmar windlass Retractable anchor davit/roller (spring loaded) in bow locker Self draining cockpit Stainless steel split pulpit Stainless steel stanchions Stainless steel swim ladder Hydraulic retractable garage platform Hot/cold shower mounted on aft deck Cockpit opening port lights
- SALES AND RIGGING
- Keel stepped Carbon fiber mast Carbon fiber “Park Avenue” boom w/lazy jacks Full battened main with Harken bat-car system Sobstad main sail w/cover 105% genoa jib GXLD carbon w/taffeta both sides Roller furling headsail Storm trisail (XVS 14.2oz Dacron) (2) #65 AEST electric primary winches (24V) (2) #54 AST secondary winches 1/19 Stainless steel rod rigging
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Exterior: Cockpit cushions Pasarelle Radar reflector Liferaft Swim ladder Inflatable dinghy Spray hood Bimini Underwater lights Ground tackle: (1) Plow anchor, 300’ of 3/8” chain Dock lines Lewmar windlass (mounted in anchor locker) (3) Fire extinguishers Bronze ball type seacocks Diesel heater General equipment: Reverse cycle air conditioning (3 units)
- From the pedigree German yacht builder, Hanse, comes the performance oriented racer/cruiser AMARI. Her inventory includes all one needs for long distance ocean racing/cruising. This 2007 Hanse 630e, powered by a Volvo diesel 110 HP engine, is equipped with the latest inventory, which includes retractable bow thruster, watermaker, custom garage, 9.5kw generator, power winches, A/C, extra fridge/freezers, custom carbon fiber mast & boom. The yacht is ideally set for six as she features (3) staterooms, each with ensuite heads with high-tech fixtures and stall showers. Owner has completed his cruising and wishes her sold.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.