- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 425
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SMALL TRADES CONSIDERED!!
Calling this boat loaded is a major understatement. She has all of the high dollar options and features you could possibly hope for and more!! If you are going to buy a Zeus powered 44 Sundancer there is no other choice. This boat is head and shoulders above the competitors and she is priced like a standard Cummins powered boat! I am confident you will be impressed with her long list of features and options.
- Key Features
- Zeus drives with Cummins QSB 425 engines Zeus joystick control and sky hook anchoring feature Zeus system includes autopilot and engine synchronizer features 390 engine hours Full engine, Zeus and generator Upgraded Onan 9KW diesel generator with 280 Factory hardtop Cockpit air and heat Cockpit air and heat upgraded with a second a/c unit Custom camper aft cover with large isinglass side panels New EZ2CY type forward glass with new forward side curtains Raymarine E 120 gps / Cchart plotter Second E 12o gps/ chart plotter unit Radar upgraded to digital with 4K W open array antenna Raymarine DSM 300 fish finder option SmartCraft engine diagnostics Raymarine VHF radio w/remote speaker Factory dash cover option Premium audio upgrade-Polk system upgrade option DSS satellite TV SAT TV system upgraded to digital Salon upgraded from 20 inch flat screen to 32 inch with fold away feature, includes remote DVD player Upgraded Cockpit TV with DVD option including cover Upgraded master stateroom flat screen and mid cabin flat screen option, DVD player for both TV's Salon stereo system with MP3 port, Sirius satellite receiver, CD player and 6 disc changer, subwoofer and more Factory salon table upgrade with stools Salon sofa customized-sofa is larger and more comfortable for sitting, bed converts to larger than standard sofa ($4,000-Upgrade) Central vacuum system option Vacu flush head systems with macerator option Factory water filtration system (charcoal) Cabin air conditioning and heating (19,000 BTU) Full galley includes solid surface counter top, under counter refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, microwave/convection oven, hot water system, two burner electric stove, trash receptacle and tons of storage - upper and lower Forward stateroom bed features inner spring mattress Twin 30 amp shore power Custom cablemasters for shore power cords New batteries Battery charging system Engine emergency start system Blue gel coat hull option Underwater lighting option Custom teak added to swim platform Forward deck sun pad option All chain windlass option Stainless steel anchor option ACR remote control
- Upgrades Since September of 2010
- As mentioned earlier this boat has had an incredible amount of upgrades and maintenance performed since September of 2010. These upgrades exceeded $40,000! There is only ONE choice in a 44' Sundancer Zeus powered boat and it is Scrappy G!! Install two Glendinning shore cord power reels ($4,750 in January of 2011) Modify main salon sofa to make sofa larger (with much smaller armrests), sofa also folds out into a larger bed than standard ($3,300 - in January of 2011) Fabricate custom SST extension from aft of hardtop for custom camper ($2,800- in January of 2011) Custom camper aft, EC2CY forward windshield panels, new forward side curtains ($7,050 in January of 2011) Provide and install new teak decking on swim platfor ($4,900) Remove main E120 unit to be factory upgraded, add rf TV antenna upgrade and reprogram all 4 TVs, add MP3 remote ($1,400 - in January of 2011) Provide and install new batteries ($ 1,200 in January of 2011) Provide and install upgraded air conditioning / heating unit with additional ducting for cockpit ($3,500) Full Service engines, pods, generator 5/18/13 Bottom paint, pod paint, prop speed on props 9/20/13 Full windshield cover 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Christopher Saumsiegle Today! (954) 270-5617 | Chris@BradfordMarineYachtSales.com