- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 XL EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautifully decorated, with lots of recent updates that make it feel like home. Great family cruiser or live a board in excellent condition inside and out. Lots and Lots of new and updated items, pride of ownership shows. Hurry and make an appointment to see this fine example of Carvers very popular 355 ACMY, she is priced to sell and ready for a new owner. Call today
- Vessel Details
- The 355 Aft Cabin provides you with all the luxuries of a motor yacht. It features an integral swim platform with staircase for contemporary styling and easy boarding. Her wide 13'3" beam provides an open and spacious surrounding. A convertible dinette and forward stateroom with double berth, which can also be used as a V-berth when the kids are along. These are just a few of the 355's most noted features. A large master stateroom aft, a complete galley and two head compartments with showers make this a perfect combination of comfort and style.
- Master Aft With Queen Master Head With Shower Guest Stateroom Forward With Double And Upper Bunk Guest Head With Shower Custom Drapes With Side Panels Beige Carpeting Custom Cushions And Linens Hanging Lockers And Cabinets 6'4" Of Headroom Wetbar In Cockpit
- Salon / Dinette
- Full Size Couch Large Stuffed Chair Convertible Dinette Storage Under Couch Entertainment Center Television CD/AM/FM Stereo
- Two steps down and you are in one of the best-equipped galley's to be found afloat. The 355 Galley features all the amenities you see listed below: Full Size Refrigerator With Freezer Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove Microwave Coffee Maker Cabinet Storage 11 Gallon Water Heater Dockside Water System Pressure Water System Parquet Floors
- Master Stateroom
- The aft master stateroom is a special retreat. The bed has access from two sides and there's plenty of walkaround room to access hanging lockers and cabinets. Private head compartment has a separate enclosed shower stall with a molded seat and shelf for toiletries.
- Guest Stateroom
- The forward cabin features an upper berth that adds extra sleeping room. There's a hanging locker and storage under the v-berth. In the adjacent stand-up head with shower you'll find a large vanity mirror, fluorescent strip lighting and even more storage space.
- Deck Details
- Anchor With Chain Bow Pulpit And Rails Fiberglass Deck Material Transom Docking Lights 6 Life Jackets Cockpit Hardtop Single Remote Searchlight Fenders & Lines Navigation Lights Spreader Lights Integrated Swim Platform With Ladder Windshield Wipers & Washers Molded Pulpit Compartment For Anchor Line, Prewired Windlass And Spotlight Swim Platform Can Accommodate A PWC Or Inflatable Simpson Lawrence Windlass Fresh Water Deck Washdown Cockpit U-Line Icemaker
- Flybridge amenities include 360 degree visibility, a hard top placed high enough to see the stern, electronics arch, full VDO analog, instrumentation & covered chart display and storage. Helm bench holds four people and helm seat adjusts forward and backward. Additional bench seat in front of helm.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon RL9 Closed Array Radar. Garmin 3006C Plotter with Florida West Coast Chart Chip. Standard Horizon Omni VHF Radiotelephone. Marine TV Antenna. Hailer Horn. Newmar 2 Station Intercom (Salon and Flybridge). Autohelm ST 5000 Autopilot. Autohelm Tridata Depth/Speed/Log Instrument.
- Electrical Equipment
- 2 Batteries Automatic 35 Amp Battery Charger 110v Ac & 12v Dc Electrical 30amp 50' Dockside Electrical Cable The Battery Switch Is Located Under A Flip Up Salon Step Which Make It Ideal For Security And Convenience 8 Kw Kohler Generator With 400 Hours
- Mechanical Equipment
- Engine compartment is in well maintained condition, only 975 total hours on 454 LXI EFI Crusaders. 2 Marine Air A/C systems with heat 3 automatic bilge pumps Engine alarm Halon fire extinguishing system 2 Bilge blowers Hydraulic steering Engine synchronizers Electric hydraulic trim tabs Raritan manual flush head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.