- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
It is hard to find a 48' Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht. Dealer's Choice was a local trade that the dealer has kept as his personal demo. She has a center line double berth layout. The master stateroom cabin aft that is massive with teak woodwork and a huge amount of drawers and storage and a master head and stall shower that feature Corian countertops. The forward stateroom features over/under berths. She has a very big salon with an ultra leather sofa and 2 ultra leather barrel chairs. She is a wonderful live aboard or ready to cruise to the Bahamas.
- Very spacious Ultra leather sofa (2) barrel ultra leather chairs- (1) a recliner Built in book shelves Flat screen TV Stereo with amp and speakers Carpet throughout
- Full size stainless steel refrigerator/freezer 3 burner electric over Large stainless steel sink Corian countertops Dinette that seats (4) and converts to double berth
- Master Stateroom and Head
- Queen size walkaround berth Bedside tables Plenty of drawers/storage (2) large hanging lockers Companionway storage with washer and dryer Master head has Corian countertops and separate shower
- Forward Stateroom
- Over/Under berths Lighted hanging locker Ample storage Port side guest head with Corian countertops, shower, and vacuflush head.
- Up 3 steps from the aft deck Fully enclosed Center blue helm chair with foot and arm rest L-shaped settee to starboard Straight settee port side aft
- Large lazarrette with (2) hatches Transom Door to swim platform Dive ladder Great for cocktails or fishing
- Converted canister type oil filters on both engines and transmissions to modern spin on type Remote mounted engine and transmission oil filters for easy access Closed crank case ventilation system on both engines Updated exhaust risers on both engines Engine exhaust system upgraded from 6" to 8" Spray rails on bow Bottom is epoxy coated for blister protection (2) blue under water lights
- Garmin 3010 plotter, GPS, sounder Furuno bottom machine Furuno radar Auto pilot VHF
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Greg LaRossa at 251-979-2817.