- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
An exceptional vessel which is captain-kept and weekly cleaning crew maintained. Truly in better than new condition, perfect for an extremely detailed and picky owner. Still owned and babied by the original owner who maintained every aspect of the vessel in perfect condition with unlimited maintenance and servicing budgets and full equipment and engine insurance warranties (extended MTU warranty program) until July 2014. Just Reduced 3/12/14 Seller wants offers Nicest available.
Comes with many upgrades including stabilizers - twin anti-roll gyros by Mitsubishi (greatly reducing offshore rocking/rolling).
Low engine hours with engine room maintained in pristine condition. Hull has had new coat of bottom paint just this year, with fresh application of prop-speed for tuned propellers. Oil changes maintained at factory recommended intervals and once a year the vessel is given a full overhaul at either Bertram or Viking Boat Yards for annual service / repairs as needed.
Bertram yachts are known as the premier sport fishing manufacturer with the most solidly built / ridged hulls in the sport fishing yacht world and this yacht is one of the most heavily option loaded 630's ever launched from the Bertram boat works yard.
- The Bertram 630 offers accommodations unsurpassed for luxury comfort in a tough-built hull and package which has earned the brand the nickname "the battle wagons of the sea". The 4 bedroom / 3 full bathroom layout is perfect for spacious on-board living and entertaining for up to 8 people and with dual generators, this yacht is equipped for self-sustained living anywhere in the world. Fish and cruise the world with luxury and strength with this 630 Bertram yacht. This 63 Bertram is the most optioned boat to be built by the legendary Bertram factory. Some notable features are twin gyro stabilizers, the larger MTU engine upgrade, full tower with hydraulic outriggers, twin generators, night vision, satellite radio and tv. A pure fishing machine - more space, larger storage, improved lines of sight and even better real world performance in terms of speed, balance and maneuverability. The 630 is the first in its size to incorporate the cockpit-clearing, safer stairway-to-bridge design. This boat has a 4 stateroom, 3 head layout. This yacht has been designed and built to work in the most extreme environments. It has been tested beyond its limits by the world famous Bertram New Product Development Team. Owner will respond to all offers. Interesting trades considered. A "must see" for any picky, obsessive large sport fish buyer.
- Interior Features
- Custom after-market comfort bed mattresses Silk bed linens & decor pillows for all beds Four bedroom / three full bathroom layout configuration Full washer & dryer 2 refrigerators & 2 freezers (Sub-Zero brand) Drawer dishwasher Electric stove top and microwave oven Ultra soft leather sofas, dining table Integrated wireless internet Big-screen 42" flat screen TV with Bose surround sound speaker system, DVD system and additional individual TVs in each bedroom Matte finish interior woodwork Central vacuum Ice maker 3 Tecma electronic toilets
- Exterior Features
- New bottom paint, zincs and prop speed done every spring External protective spiral staircase to bridge (rather than traditional ladder) Bow-thruster, electronic controlled anchor, underwater lighting, onboard water maker, ice maker Live fish well, cockpit bait freezer locker Hydraulic outriggers with highly desirable and aesthetic "Bridge Mount" design and internally concealed dual electronic teasers Fully rigged tuna tower constructed by Pipewelders - complete surround tower spot lighting and multi-color changing illumination lighting. Full bridge with three (3) large screen color displays, Furuno 96 mile long-range radar, night-vision camera system, satellite radio, satellite TV, Simrod plot tracking, fish finder, dual VHF, MTU touch screen engine display Full eisenglass enclosed bridge with custom installed dinette table, bridge refrigerator, bridge sink, and locked rod-stowage locker Release brand bridge helm chairs and cockpit fighting chair (Release is the leading industry brand) Cockpit and Mezzanine air-conditioning and heating Seating with custom teak covered deck and stairs and fish-finder display Hydraulic anchor windlass
- Engine Room
- Four new turbos Props reconditioned (March 2013), engines and engine room painted (Feb 2013) 2 Kohler gen-sets 25 kw each for self-sustaining offshore living Largest available engines for the yacht size class with trolling valves Delta T - forced air induction system that virtually eliminates saltwater intrusion into the engine compartment LOW ENGINE HOURS and under warranty until July 2014 Twin anti-roll gyros by Mitsubishi (greatly reducing offshore rocking/rolling)
- Systems & Equipment
- 5 Furuno NavNet systems with radar and sounder satellite weather 1 ACR automatic spotlight 2 Icom IC-M504 VHF radios 1 FLIR infrared remote controlled camera 2 Switlik liferafts 1 Simrad AP25 Autopilot FCI Aquamisert fresh water maker Delta T engine room blower system Seafire halon fire suppression system for engine room Furuno RD 30 depth sounder ZF electronic controls with trolling valves 2 Miya Eroch US-9 electric teaser reels Video monitoring system with 6 cameras Premium alarm system with remote access and recorder KVH satellite TV receiver and gyroscopic antenna 2 cable masters systems
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, or to arrange a private showing please contact Steve Messenger at 732-232-9581