- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 550-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1990 TIARA 4300 CONVERTIBLE IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Detroit Diesel 6V92 550-hp Diesel Engine's with only 300 hours SMOH (1200 total boat hours). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Raymarine Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine C120 Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine Autopilot, etc.), Freshwatwer & Raw-Water Washdown's, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Note complete engine rebuild, only 300-hours on engine's since rebuild. Transmissions rebuilt. Trolling valves. Sale includes (2) spare propellers, owners manuals. Exterior appearance shows in above average condition ... shine's like new! Boat is VERY clean, inside heated winter stored.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Enduring 1990s convertible coupled cruising comfort with handsome styling, hardcore fishability. Original two-stateroom interior has serving counter overlooking galley; optional single-stateroom layout replaced guest cabin with U-shaped dinette. Note overhead rod storage, built-in entertainment in salon. Roomy cockpit features beefy transom door, bait-prep center with freezer.
- Forward Stateroom w/Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Port / Starboard Hanging Storage Locker's, Privacy Door, Full-Size (Island-Style) Berth, Privacy Door, En-Suite Head Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Guest Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Storage Underneath Lower Bunk, En-Suite Head Guest Cabin Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink Salon w/Large L-Shaped Sofa (Converts to Berth) to Starboard w/Cocktail Table, Salon Forward to Starboard Entertainment Center w/AV Equipment, Overhead Rod Storage (Built-In), Breakfast Bar Forward to Port Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Blender Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave / Convection Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Water Temp) Raymarine C120 (Color) Muti-Function NAV System w/Radar/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer (2) Televisions's
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord Westerbeke Generator Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Door Factory Fly-Bridge Fiberglass Hardtop Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-In Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Livewell In-Floor Fishbox Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown's Horn (2) Spare Propellers Dockside Water Inlet INSIDE HEATED WINTER STORED CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS HIN# SSUT4012A090 FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.