- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V92 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 57' Viking is a nice looking boat which has benefitted from a complete paint job in late 2009 to the current Viking white. Having been a northern boat for much of her life, she has very reasonable original hours on her Detroit Diesels and the interior shows minimal wear. A spacious 3 stateroom and 3 head layout, with satin finished teak cabinetry. The Galley and Dinette on the same level is comfortable and practical. Her large flybridge with hardtop and EZ2CY enclosure are accommodating. Freshly bottom painted in September '13. Seller has a smaller boat in mind and is ready for a change. Boat is easily shown in Delray Beach, FL.
Price Reduction 1-15-2014, from $295,000 to $249,000. Motivated seller.
- Three staterooms and three heads which sleeps 6 owners and guests. Galley and Dinette are on the same level as the salon.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the cabin from the cockpit up three steps to the sliding salon door on the starboard side. The salon has satin finished teak cabinetry and wall paneling with pearl white leatherette seating and clear Lexan cocktail and dinette tables. The forward bulkheads are treated with mirror panels which enhances the spacious feeling. Large L-shape settee is aft to the portside with a built-in end table forward with décor lamp and drawers. A swivel armchair is towards the center of the area and just forward is the galley Corian countertop. To the starboard side are cabinets housing a folding top wet bar with bottle storage below, main electrical panel, and stereo A/V system console. The salon windows are treated with teak mini-blinds and the panels that are typically upholstered have been nicely upgraded to varnished solid teak. Forward to the starboard side is the L-shape dinette and just above and forward is cabinetry housing the TV. Across to the portside is the galley with teak parquet flooring, Corian countertops with hideaway stovetop and stainless sink and full-size side-by-side refrigerator. Moving down the stairway to sleeping quarters the Master Stateroom is all the way forward and has a spacious centerline queen berth. To the starboard side just aft is a private head with good size shower stall. There are a couple of hanging lockers in the stateroom and a lighted vanity desk with stool and TV above. Just outside this stateroom in the companionway closet is a stacked washer/dryer. Moving aft down the companionway to the portside is one of the guest staterooms with split twin berths and night table between. There is a large hanging locker and TV with an adjoining private head with shower. Across the companionway is the second guest stateroom with criss-cross twin berths hanging locker and drawers, plus separate head.
- Electronics, Navigation and Flybridge Equipment
- Furuno 72-mile radar with 6' open array scanner Furuno 582L color recording depth sounder Robertson AP 300x Autopilot Furuno GP-31 GPS Northstar 951x GPS/chartplotter Datamarine International Offshore digital depth Datamarine Navigator digital speed/distance log 2nd Furuno radar unit with 4' open array scanner Dytek Seawater temp gauge Kenwood TKM-507 Vhf radio, hailer/PA Danforth magnetic compass Rayline remote spotlight control Maxwell Windlass remote control Fireboy Halon indicator panel & 12v outlet plug Emergency Engine Stop pull-cables Hynautic Engine Controls Bennett Trim Tab controls Electric fuel level gauges Overhead electronics box with 12v lighting beneath molded in hardtop Clear Lexan hinged chart table to starboard side of helm by companion seat Stereo speakers on flybridge with volume controls (salon system) beneath console
- Deck Equipment
- Factory hardtop built into a Pipewelders's Tuna Tower with bench seat, backrest and laced buggy top Three-sided EZ2CY polycarbonate flybridge enclosure International Teak Ladder-back custom helm & companion chairs with white cushions Hardtop has two small Bomar vent hatches to either side forward Two trumpet air horn mounted in tower with air-compressor beneath helm San-Juan style pull-up cockpit shade over forward cockpit Factory pulpit with stainless anchor chute, chain stopper and washdown spigot Maxwell electric windlass with chain wildcat and foot button control switches Chain rode ground tackle with galvanized Plough-style Anchor Stainless steel cleats and fairleads, Aluminum bow rail Marquipt electric/hydraulic Davit with auto rotation 10'6" Avon SeaSport 3.20 Deluxe 2001 HBI tender with 25hp Yamaha 4-stroke Outboard. Tender has center console helm, running lights, Vhf radio and white canvas cover. Avon 8-person offshore emergency hardcase liferaft Four fender racks on forward starboard bowrail Cockpit spreader lights on tower and flood lights in cockpit deckhouse corners ACR EPRIB in release mount on cockpit bulkhead White powder-coated safety grabrails under hardtop, at helm side, on sides of salon door, on deckhouse wings and on lower edge of deckhouse sides Walk-through transom door (with keeper latch) and gate, steps to climb out of water on aft hull beneath waterline & powder-coated side grabrails at doorside Aluminum ladder to flybridge with black Lexan steps Seawater washdown pump with cockpit spigot L-shaped Cushioned lounge area forward of flybridge helm & side bench seat to portside Insulated drink box/cooler on bridge in portside forward console with spring-keeper lid, also sink with freshwater spray nozzle and storage cabinet below White fiberglass cockpit step box Stainless steel transom mounted line hawsers and stainless steel cleats Storage racks for scuba tanks in various bilge compartments
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp triple-spreader outriggers (replaced in 2005) and center rigger International Teak Fighting Chair, with black canvas cover Cockpit bait freezer with spring-keeper on lid Cockpit rigging sink with freshwater spray nozzle and teak cutting board Two sets of tackle drawers with newer drawers, starboard side console has insulated box usable for drinks or bait (has drainage) with spring keeper for lid Underdeck large fishbox with stainless steel plate refrigeration Live bait pumps, AC & DC 6 rod holders in cockpit gunwales 2 rod holders on each tower leg & 1 holder in each flybridge wing 6 rod holders on aft flybridge railing Removable oval insert bin under aft deck hatch could be converted to a live-well Storage grips beneath gunwales for gaffs or boathooks
- Hull and Deckhouse
- This boat has had a complete paintjob which was done in late 2009 at the Palm Beach Yacht Center. It was painted the newer Viking white and the original deckhouse striping was removed giving this boat a fresher appearance. There is a navy blue boot stripe. The deckhouse windows are dark tinted and the flybridge windscreen was removed to the benefit of the vision from the helm. There is no exterior teak with exception of the helm chairs and fighting chair. Non-skid is in good condition throughout. White poly rubrail with a polished stainless steel strike plate is an attractive accent. Anti-fouling paint was refreshed in September 2013.
- Entryway has teak parquet landing area with area rug Shelfs for binoculars and misc. storage on aft bulkhead to starboar of sliding entry door Cabins have digital SMX II thermostat controls for Cruisair reverse-cycle HVAC system There are individual 110v heaters in each cabin There is a Vhf radio in the cabinet just inside the salon door, also a Motorola cellular phone with antenna mounted on tower top (not currently connected to service) Storage beneath both sides of the salon settee and dinette seating Clear Lexan cocktail table and Dinette table, sculptured wall-to-wall carpeting, 12v Halogen lighting in soffits A/V electronics: 27" Sony Trinitron TV in cabinet with slide-in doors (celestial or cable input options), Kenwood A/V amplifier, Kenwood cassette deck, Sony CD deck, Panasonic VHS player, multi-match speaker zone selector (each cabin/zone has individual volume knobs)
- Galley & Dinette
- Hide-away stovetop is a Kenyon 3-burner electric with exhaust fan in recess Kenmore full size Side-by-Side refrigerator and freezer with water & ice service in door, inside has keeper stops on shelfs and there are latches for doors Roper trash compactor Whirlpool large volume icemaker with bin & scoop Stainless steel sink with soap spigot and Insta-hot water tap Panasonic Dimension 4 microwave oven in cabinet Seven drawers and multiple cabinets with keeper straps in most Fresh water guage with 110v and 12v backup pumps Teak parquet galley sole, Corian solid-surface countertops (off-white) Central Vacuum system beneath companionway step Kenmore All in One Stacked washer and dryer unit in companionway closet, linen closet with shelf storage is on opposite side of hallway
- All stateroom hanging lockers are cedar wood lined Master stateroom has a Sony Trinitron TV and Pansonic VHS player, portside guest has TV only There are drawers beneath all berths except upper in the starboard guest There are tinted overhead Bomar hatches to offer ventilation to all staterooms and heads All shower stalls have wand-style shower heads with folding plexiglass and aluminum framed doors with latches. Heads also have medicine cabinets behind the mirrors and solid surface vanity tops with molded in sink basins. Vacu-flush freshwater heads.
- Electrical System
- 240/120v AC electrical system 12v DV electrical system 20Kw Onan generator in sound shield box with approximately 1740 hours 50amp shorepower cord with cablemaster auto-winder Recently new hot water heater 125v, 30amp shorepower Hubbell inlet plug Cable TV and Telephone Hubbell inlet plug Battery monitoring system & radial Battery shutoff switches Two Sentry battery chargers Voltage Transformer
- Mechanical Systems & Engine room
- Detroit Diesel 12V92 TAs are 1080hp with twin water-cooled turbos and Air-Sep inlet air vent system. ZF model 195 transmissions. Dahl Dual primary fuel filters Groco Inboard sea-strainers for generator, A/C system, raw water washdown pumps External grass strainers for main engine intakes Emergency Bilge pump system Oberdorfer oil change system with waste oil tank Engine room gauge cluster panels including digital tachs, fuel filter pressure, mechanical gauges and start/stop buttons Hydraulic assist steering Three Cruisair units with Salon and Master stateroom units reported new in 2005 Fireboy engine room and lazzarette automatic/manual fire suppression systems Engine room blower fan system Spare set of Props with edge guards mounted in forward companionway bilge Engine Syncronizers Drawer storage chest / workbench in engineroom
- FREE SPIRIT has had only 2 owners since new and has been well cared for. Having spent most of her life as Northern boat, it has low original hours and shows light usage especially the interior. A full exterior paint job in late 2009 gives the boat a fresh appearance. Seller is interesting in down-sizing and will be receptive to offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. There may be some personal belonging aboard or in the photos that will not convey with the sale. Specifically excluded are all tools & fishing tackle in addition to personal effects. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central Listing of Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc. Contact Joe Majcherek for full details, 561-346-2367 cellular number or Email Joe@Gilmanyachts.com