- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 190-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1999 SEA RAY 290 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 190-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 485 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Pedal Controls, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Camper-Top w/Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Redesigned version of previous 290 Sundancer (1994-97) boasts enlarged cockpit, updated styling, all-new interior. Topside highlights include extended swim platform, port-side lounge seat (opposite helm), wet bar, flip-up helm seat. Rear bench seat can be removed to free up cockpit space. Heavy boat for her size.
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Lounge (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Dining / Cocktail Table, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Privacy Curtain, Storage (Drawers) Aft to Starboard Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door, Storage Locker, Full-Size Berth Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat Canvas Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Windlass Anchor w/Forward Pedal Controls Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Storage Locker Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Package w/Screens) Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Dockside Water Inlet FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Steve Gronley directly at (586) 996-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.