- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Salt Water Series II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a nice lift-kept 2950 Pro-Line Walkaround with twin 2001 Yamaha salt water series II engines with new power head. The starboard engine has 70 hours and the port engine has 350 hours. SHe has great speed and is good for fishing offshore. She also features great electronics, live well, new props, new water pumps, and new anchor windlass. This is a clean boat and is ready to fish or cruise.
- Sleeps (4) in V berth Full berth in aft part of cabin Enclosed head and shower Galley featuring a stove, refrigerator, and microwave Cabin features air conditioner and heating unit
- Garmin GPS map 4200 Furuno 24 mile radar Standard VHF Robert auto pilot Lewmar anchor winch
- Westerbeck 7.5 gen set (2) batteries Water heater Trim tabs
- Cockpit sink Fish box Live well Transom door 30 amp power cord Salt water washdown rod holders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Pic Cyr at 504-338-3738.