Great example of the popular Catalina 27 in very good condition. The Catalina 27 is one of the finest starter boats built. Easy to sail, good performance, roomy with a great interior layout. This boat has been well cared for and looks better than many younger boats.
- Great Starter Boat or Pocket Cruiser
- New Engine (2012)
- New Jib (2012)
- Large Bimini
- V-berth forward with access to anchor well and opening hatch. Hanging lockers are located on the port side just aft of the V-berth providing good storage. The head is located on starboard between the main salon and V-berth. The main salon is roomy for a 27 foot boat with a single settee on port and drop-down table and settee on starboard. The starboard settee pulls out and converts to double berth. A quarterberth is located aft of the starboard settee. The galley is on port by the companionway with an ice-box and alcohol stove. Adequate storage can be found throughout.
- Traditional Aft Galley Layout 2 Burner Alcohol Stove Municipal Water Plumbing Option Ice Box Storage
- LOA: 26 ft 10 in Beam: 8 ft 10 in LWL: 21 ft 9 in Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in Displacement: 7300 lbs Ballast: 3150 lbs Headroom: 6 ft 1 in
- Make: Nissan Year: 2012 Power: 8HP
- Water: 30gal Holding: 15gal Fuel: 6gal
- Battery Charger - Guest 10Amp Standard Horizon VHF 2 Solar Chargers Shore Power & Cord Electrical Panel to Starboard Navigation Lights Interior Cabin Lights
- Tall Rig New Jib (2012) Original Main Sail w/Cover Traveler on Coach-Roof Adjustable Backstay
- Large Cockpit Bimini Cockpit Cushions Double Life Lines w/Gates. SS Boarding Ladder. 3 Forward Hatches. Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Roller Danforth Anchor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ken at 252-571-1581 to set up an appointment