- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 6 Cylinder
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Built by Trojan Yacht Company of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, under the umbrella of Whittaker Corporation that owned BERTRAM Yachts at the time, they do not build boats like this anymore!
Picture yourself at the helm of this sportfisher in the beautiful Sea of Cortez. She is an excellent Trojan with rebuilt motors located in La Paz, She is set up with a fighting chair and ready to take action. This boat has been completely rewired and undergone major renovations in many systems over the last two years. An offshore delivery means no taxes.
This singular vessel is an absolute must see for anyone looking for a well built battle wagon with room to spare.
FINANCIAL AND TITLING TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED IN USA BY LICENSED AGENTS
- Main stateroom has a double size bed midships to port Main salon dinette bench makes into a double bed Dinette makes into a bed Settee on flybridge in front of helm Huge head forward with tub and shower Boat was custom built for original owners, a couple who lived onboard
- Refrigeration: 12V Acros, front load LG Microwave Water System: Pressure 12V 6 Gallon Water Heater 2 Burner Electric 110 V Stove Double SS Sink Fresh water filter system for drinking water. U-Line Icemaker
- Navigation & Electronics
- (2) Emerson Clarion CD players w/6 speakers Furuno FCV585 Depth Sounder Raytheon RX20 24 mile Radar Hailer Standard Horizon Matrix VHF Robertson Simrad AP22 Autopilot Hummingbird 955c3d GPS Hummingbird 955c3d Plotter (2) Ritchie Compass 40" Flat Screen Proscan TV/DVD/VCR Knot/Meter Log Cobra CB Flow Scan for fuel
- (6) Wet Cell Batteries 12V Battery Monitor Battery Switch Onan 12.5 Generator 105 amp Alternator 12V Acros, front load inside lighting 110V AC 12V DC Balmar deep cycle 20 amp supercharger Completely rewird 9/2011 Dockside Cable
- Rotaryair Cruise Air (4) Bilge Pumps Raw Water Strainer Bilge Blower Fire Extinguishing Raycor and Flo-Scan Fuel Filters Fuel Shut OFf Fresh Water Cooling System Electric Head 60 gallon Holding Tank Heating part of the A/C reverse cycle Dual Station Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs 2 Capitol, newly rebuilt 9/2011
- Deck & Hull
- Danforth w/50 fee chain and 250' rope Ideal 12V Windlass Westmarine Rubber raft w/oars Dinghy Nav Lights Halogen and (2) 12V Spreader Lights in Cockpit Deck Lights Swim Ladder Bow Rails Fresh and salt water deck wash Covers and Curtains Painted non skid deck Swim Step
- (12) Lifejackets LIfe Ring 6 man Velize Avon Coastline Liftraft Strobe 406 ACR EPIRB
- (6) Rod Holders Downrigger Outrigger Scopinich Fighting Chair Cockpit Sink (2) Live Bait Well - bow and stern
- Fishing Equipment
- Penn International 50T Reel Penn International 50 SW Reel Penn International 30 TW Reel Penn International SW Reel Shimano TLD 2 speed 20 Reel Shimano TLD 2 speed 30 Reel Newell CS40 4.6 Reel Penn Reel 3/0 H Special Senator Reel Penn 535 Reel Beef Stick B661XHR-RT Pole Beef Stick Pole Loose Penn 80 STW International Reel Loose Penn 80 S International Reel TLD 2 speed Shimano 40 with graphite rod Graphite 40 reel and rod TLD 2 speed 20 Shimano graphite and rod Penn International 80 Reel (2) Penn International 50 with Fenwick fiberglass rod Penn International 50 with Penn International fiberglass rod Penn 50 International Reel with a Fenwick fiberglass rod Penn International 80 Reel with a Fenwick Fiberglass rod Penn 80 International Reel with a Fenwick Fiberglass Rod Penn International 30 Reel with a graphite rod Penn Reel and Penn Powerstick Rod Two extra props for the boat Witch Doctor Teaser Three Bird Teasers Numerous other fish teasers, Down rigger Ball weight for down rigger Three aluminum gaffs 1 large breakaway rope gaff Four satchels full of approximately 100 lures for wahoo dorado and tuna. Two spools of fishing line one spool of leader material Three boxes of different size hooks and swivels $50,000 worth of gear
- Fuel Burn
- 7.5gph @1100 rpm 500 gal/7.5gph=67.5 hours range; 1300-1900rpm 15-20 gph =30 hour range, speed 9-10gph =50 hrs.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.