- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- J&T 6V92TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LONE EAGLE II is hull #65, the first of two Rybovich boats built as LITTLE PETE. Her classic Tommy Rybovich cold molded hull is triple planked mahogany, epoxy glassed on the inside and outside. This design and construction provides a strong light hull and a stable dry ride. She cruises effortlessly at 18 knots burning under 30 GPH. LONE EAGLE II represents a tournament winning, pedigreed, classic and a wonderful buying opportunity. Bring all offers!
- Vessel Walk Through
- The forward guest stateroom has stacked bunks to starboard. To port is a unique hidden head and fold down sink. There is also a hanging locker and cabinet storage. There are white wall coverings, teak trim, and blue designer carpeting. Aft are two stacked companionway berths to port with drawer storage below and a full height hanging locker. To starboard is another full height storage locker with five shelves. There are two port lights above the top bunk. Aft to starboard is the master stateroom with ensuite head. The berth is a large double, and there is a tall chest of seven drawers, a spacious hanging locker with additional shelf storage, and a teak vanity table with drawer storage. All furniture is built in and of teak. The ensuite head has a vanity, stall shower with built in seat, and teak and holly flooring. Opposite to port is the guest head with sink, toilet, stall shower, and teak and holly flooring. Up three steps and aft is the salon which has a forward island style galley to starboard, custom counter height refrigeration to port, an aft L-shaped settee, and an occasional chair to starboard. The island has two permanently fixed bar stools. The galley and refrigeration units have white Corian counters. The appliances are all built in and include a double sink, four burner Jennaire cooktop, sharp microwave/convection oven, and U-line ice maker. There are numerous drawers, and lots of cabinet storage. The settee, occasional chair, and bar stools are covered in leather. The entire salon has teak and holly flooring with area carpeting. The blinds are teak and all cabinets and trim work are high gloss finished teak.
- L shaped leather base settee w/cushions Teak & Holly sole Bound edge carpet Leather swivel occasional chair Curtains w/teak valences Teak blinds (2) pedestal leather stools
- Custom cold plate refrigeration 4 burner Jenn Air ceran top stove Sharp microwave convection oven U Line ice maker w/stainless face Corian countertops Teak cabinetry & drawers Double sink garbage disposal
- A/V Equipment
- Niles SLV4 speaker selection volume control system Yamaha natural sound receiver RX797 Toshiba 6 disc DVD changer 15’ flatscreen master stateroom B&O speaker system w/10 interior speakers Bose exterior speaker system w/cockpit & bridge speakers
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno nav net 64 mile radar Furuno nav net chartplotter w/ WAAS GPS Standard VHF w/ DSC emergency alert Furuno color video depth finder Northstar 951X GPS Northstar 952 WAAS/Chartplotter New digital antennas Furuno digital depthfinder Precision sea temp 1000 watt transducer Dedicated electronics battery on bridge Camera in engine room (’07)
- Deck Equipment
- Two S/S anchors 35# & 45# Ideal electric windlass w/foot switch on bow Fenders and lines Cushions, covers and spray shield 45’ Rybovich tuna tower with controls Bridge cover Cockpit cover International navigation lights
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- Teak sole and covering boards (’06) Under deck fish box and bait well Cockpit coaming pads Electric 110V outlets Cockpit freezer Spreader lights Custom cockpit sunshade (’06) Rod storage Transom door Fresh water and salt water washdown Rupp triple spreader outriggers Bait freezer with new compressor (’06) 17 rod holders Custom teak helm station w/full controls Built in cockpit sink Six tackle drawers Bose exterior speaker system with cockpit and bridge speakers
- Northern Lights 20KW generator (’06) with 630 hours New main batteries (’12) 240V 50amp ships service Three battery chargers AC panels in salon and galley New bonding throughout 32V starter Two 50’ shore powerconnections Extensive wiring updates throughout vessel
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cruiseair Air conditioning Microphor Head system (’06) Hot water heater (’06) Pressure water system 4 blade nibral props (`07) Glendinning Synchronizer Oil exchange pump Hydraulic lines run from bridge to engine compartment for future hydraulic steering (3) automatic bilge pumps Air compressor Fresh water pump In 2006 engines were removed from vessel and rebuilt by Florida Marine Tech. Besides new cylinder kits scope of overhaul included: New starters New oil exchange pump New heads New manifolds Glendenning synchronizers Twin disc gears New alternators
- Lone Eagle is a cold-molded, finely finished tribute to the art of boat building. She is everything that a Rybovichshould be and is offered at a fraction of the cost of her restoration. She cruises effortlessly at 18 knots burning under 30 GPH and is a tournament winning, pedigreed, classic yacht and a wonderful buying opportunity.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.