Built as Bodacious, this 54’ Hatteras Sportfish Convertible boasts many custom items and is in exceptional condition. With fresh engines, Back Stabber is outfitted for serious fishing/family cruising, has great equipment, and is ready for your inspection!
Offers are encouraged!
- Leather Sofa with storage (2) Custom Murray Bros. Tables (dinette/salon) Oak Wood Interior Custom Drapery JVC Hi-Fi Stereo Yamaha Sound/CD Player LG Television (27”)
- U-shaped galley to port Frigidaire Refrigerator/Freezer (Full size) Garbage Disposal GE Trash Compactor GE Convection/Microwave Oven Custom Dinette Table L-shaped settee and table (starboard) Teak/holly flooring Corian Countertops (CHECK) Full Sink Cabinetry Whirlpool Clothes washer/dryer (forward of dinette) Pressure, Dockside freshwater system JENN-AIR 4-burner stove Water Heater
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth Philips Television Cabinet Drawers Large closet (cedar-lined) Mirror behind berth Clarion FM/AM Stereo System (RAX 3100) Ensuite Head and shower Teak/holly flooring (head) Ample Storage throughout stateroom
- Guest Staterooms (Forward/Starboard)
- Upper/lower berths Custom valences (2) Night Lights Large Hanging Locker (2) Storage drawers beneath bed Ensuite Head/shower Ample Storage Access to anchor locker
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- BBHW Electric Windlass Anchor System Bow Pulpit with rails Anchor with lines Bow Cleats with chaulks Navigation Lights Freshwater Wash Down System Saltwater Wash Down System Spreader Lights Transom Door Six-man Switlik Life raft (5) Underwater Lights
- Cockpit Sunshade Cover Cockpit engine controls (starboard) Cockpit Lighting Teak Cockpit sole with covering boards Teak steps into salon Cockpit Speakers Murray Bros. Teak Fighting chair with rocket launcher (SS pedestal) (2) 16 amp Outlets (2) In-deck fishboxes (port/starboard) Fresh/Salt water washdown Access to lazarette (8) LEE Rodholders Bait Prep Station/Sink (Port) Livewell Engine Room Access Storage Compartments Tackle Center (Starboard) Ladder to bridge Dockside Water
- Flybridge & Navigation
- Pipewelders Tuna (full) tower with hardtop Rupp Outriggers (38 ft.) with center rigger Three-sided Enclosure (new 2011) Hard-top lighting (6) (6) Rod Holders on flybridge rail Ample Flybridge Seating Speakers Custom Drink Box in flybridge (port) Center Tower Ladder Garmin 7212 Chart-plotter (new 2013) Clarion SAT Radio (new 2013) Rudder Position Indicator Ritchie Compass Custom Electronics Box Furuno 48-mile Radar (4) Antennas Furuno FCV-1100 LCD Color Bottom Machine (2) DD Electronic Displays (flybridge) Northstar 952X GPS ICOM VHF IC-M602 SEA 330 HF/SSB Radiotelephone Furuno NAVpilot Furuno Display (electronics box) Windlass Control (flybridge) Single-lever Controls SEA-TEL Antenna Control Panel (2) Murray Bros. Teak Helm Chairs with cushions (SS pedestals) Halon 1301 Fire Extinguishing System ICOM Hailer Engine Synchronizers with low idle/trolling (2) ACR RCL-100 Spotlights Port/forward seating with rod storage below SEA-TEL SAT Dome Horn (tower)
- Pipewelders Full Tuna Tower with hardtop Tower Controls Helm Cover Trim tab controls Tower Seating (2) Rod Holders DD Electronic Displays Furuno NAVpilot Trolling Valves Standard Horizon VHF
- Electrical System
- 110V, 220V AC System 24V DC electrical system Onan 20kW Generator 50-amp shore power with retractable chord Dytek Marine Automatic Battery Charger AC/DC Engine Room Lighting Cablemaster
- Engine And Mechanical
- Halon Fire Control System Dual Racor Fuel Filters Fresh Water cooling system Fuel Shut-off valves Oil Transfer System Holding Tank Engine Synchronizers Automatic Bilge Pumps Boost Coolers Trim Tabs Watermakers, Inc. Water-maker (new membranes 2010) Air seps Emergency Engine Stops Both shafts re-aligned (2010) Misters unit re-furbished (2013) DDEC Clutch/throttle Backup Switch Engine Temperature Alarms Eskimo Ice Machine Port/stbd block heaters (2) Coolant Recovery System CRS-300 Polaris PB4-60 Pressure Cleaner Dytek Marine Automatic Battery Charger Fuel Priming System CruisAir Air Conditioning
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.