- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful Hatteras 54' Convertible is a Galati Trade-in. Bring all offers, including potential high quality trades. She has many updates including bow thruster, water maker and virtually all new Furuno electronics. All engines freshly serviced and up to date. There is frankly not another 54' Hatteras on the market that compares. She is the best priced and best equipped 54' Hatteras available with over $150k in upgrades and updates.
Don't miss the best Hatteras on the market today. She is all ready for her next owner to turn keys for fun. See this yacht on C/D dock at the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show 2014.
- Note: All electronics were new as of July 2012. KVH SAT TV with one DirectTV receiver Furuno FCV-1200L Color, LCD Sounder. 18" Monitor, New 7/2012. 50Hz and 200Hz dual frequency transducers Flybridge stereo system - Fusion MS-AV600G system with Sirus ready, DVD, AM/FM capability. (2) Wetsound speakers on bridge (8") and (4)JL Audio M770,7.7" speakers in cockpit. (2) JL Audio, M650, 6.5" speakers on Fwd Flybridge Ipod dock (3) Underwater lights, Ocean LED, Ocean Blue tint. (2) Model 3010, (1) Model 2010 B&G HS 2000 Depth Sounder (original) (2) Newer Furuno NavNet TZ Touch 14.1" Color-Multi Touch LCD monitors Newer Furuno NavNet 3D Ultra High Def, 12Kw Radar with 6' Open Array Antenna Furuno 3D power supply unit Furuno BBW-GPS WAAS receiver F/NavNet Furuno BBW-X2 Sirius SAT weather Furuno FA-50, AIS, Class B System Furuno AIS antenna, 4.1', 100W PL 259 ICOM-M604, IPX 7 Sumersible, 30 watt hailer, VHF radio Newmar, PA-30 hailer horn Wet Sounds SYN4, Syndicate series full range Class H amplifier for Flybridge stereo system Furuno MU150HS 15" Monitor, LCD, Sunlight visible for bottom machine & SAT TV Icom M504/M604 Command Mic III remote in Salon Simrad AP24 Auto Pilot System and RF306 Feedback with Furuno IFNMEA2K interface to GPS Icom 605 VHF radio Color camera system - (2) cameras, mini color domed, day/night, waterproof w/ built-in infra-red LED illumination. Automatically switches to low light condition providing full operation in the dark. (2) Seawide Iris model 25M - (1) camera pans the engine room (1) pans the cockpit
- Newer Insiginia 26" Flat Screen TV, New 2013 L-Shaped sofa Storage High Gloss Cherry Interior Ice Maker - Uline Carpeting
- Amtico flooring Sharp Microwave Convection oven Garbage disposal Granite Countertops Under-counter Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers Whirlpool 4-burner electric stove
- Master Stateroom
- Walk-around Queen berth 15" Flat Screen TV Carpeting Night Stands with storage Cedar lined hanging locker
- Master Head
- Amtico Flooring Linen storage Mirrored vanity Overhead vent hatch Stall shower Sink
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen berth Carpeting Cedar lined hanging closet Access to head
- Guest Stateroom
- Side by side twin berths Carpeting Night stand Cedar lined hanging closet
- Guest Head
- Amtico flooring Stall shower Mirrored vanity Storage Sink
- Bluewater Fighting Chair with 4 rod rocket launcher (5) Bulwark rod holders Fresh water washdown Salt water washdown Cockpit freezer 150 sq. ft. Ice maker Bait & Tackle center w/ sink, cutting board and tackle drawers Fishbox w/ coldplate in cockpit deck Transom door with gate Engine room entry Painted 8/2013
- Insulated drink box Recessed electronics Teak helm chairs Hardtop with lights Hardtop mounted spotlight Bench seats with storage beneath Newer 3-sided Enclosure, new 2013 Rocket launcher rod holders (6)- aft rail Outriggers Center Outriggers Rod storage (6) Rod Holders - Aft leg Teaser Reels (4) LED, Aft facing spreader lights, 7/2013
- Electrical System
- Mastervolt MASS 24/50 Battery charger, New 2013 (2)Newmar 32-12-50 DC-DC Converters Dedicated battery charger for bow thruster system
- Twin Caterpillar 3412 - 1400 hp - 50% + low speed engine hours per CAT computer lifetime history report Reverse lube oil transfer pump/system 3,000 Hour service 9/2013 Full engine service, 9/2013, oils/filters changed 2014 (4) CruisAir AC units with reverse heat Onan generator, 17Kw, 800 hrs Performance Data from this Yacht 9/15/14 RPM GPH Knots 900 18 9.5 965 21 10.5 1000 23 10.5 1100 30 11.9 1670 78 24 1700 77 24.4 1750 87 25.5 1850 97 27.5 1950 110 30
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Whirlpool Thin-Twin Washer/Dryer Unit Wal-Vac Central Vacuum cleaning system Newer Eskimo ice maker, makes all the fresh water ice you will ever need
- Recent Upgrades
- Mask painted on windshield Cockpit and Aft bulkhead painted New TV, Flat screen in Salon New 3-sided enclosure New shafts New cutless bearings New bottom paint and zincs Caterpillar engine service, 8/2013 Fresh water system converted to 120V AC pump Dripless rudder seals renewed Dripless shaft seals renewed Engine room recently detailed Oil changed 10-2014 Added June, 2012 : Side power bow thruster with control buttons on single level controls Aquamatic, 700 gpd water maker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Brokers remarks: Want a nice, clean, well maintained Hatteras then look no further. Our Trade is a really nice running 54' that has been low hour operated over 50% of her life per the "Lifetime CAT history report". She is clean, shiny and all ready for her next assignment. Don't miss this opportunity, she won't last long at this offering! Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.