- 78 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C32 ACERT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. CITIZENS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
Soleo is a very well kept Princess V78. Second owner has a larger boat in mind and is looking see her move to another loving owner. Extremely well outfitted and maintained, she is a spectacular riding boat with almost 40 knot speed from her C32 Acert CAT's.
Entertainment space throughout the yacht both on deck and in the airy, open saloon. Warm teak decks; satin walnut interior with tasteful appointments throughout. Large saloon with dining for eight forward. Extra large full beam master aft with ensuite head. Three additional staterooms with 2 ensuite heads. Separate crew quarters for two with ensuite head gives extended cruising comfort.
Soleo exudes class and refinement in her lines, spaces, and build. She will look as good behind your house as she does behind her current owner's.
With a choice of powerful engine options to complement her sleek profile and an opulent yet contemporary interior, the Princess V78 is built to excite the senses. She delivers the ultimate blend of style and V Class performance and is one of the most dynamically capable models Princess has ever conceived.
With raised bulwarks and a deep-V hull made using the latest resin infusion technology to reduce weight and improve efficiency, the V78 has been honed for long-range cruising. Her high-speed capabilities ensure an intoxicating blend of excitement and precision control, placing the most exclusive locations within easy reach.
On deck, an enormous cockpit provides an uncluttered environment for flexible entertaining and incorporates a fully equipped wetbar and large seating area. The garage is centrally located beneath the generous sunpad and can accommodate a 4m tender, while a hydraulically operated raise/lower platform is fitted as standard for stowage of an additional tender or wetbike.
The main deck features an expansive saloon with lowlevel furniture and contemporary fittings, as well as the latest electronics and entertainment systems. The forward dining area seats eight in comfort and the helm position has been thoroughly resolved for optimum visibility and clear, safe sightlines. The large opening roof allows the feeling of true open boating with the flexibility to provide shade at the touch of a button while sliding glass doors and an electric drop window can be opened to transform the saloon and cockpit into one magnificent entertaining space.
Stylish lower accommodations achieve new levels of space and light, with a unique reversed layout in the master suite providing the ultimate feeling of exclusivity. The owner enjoys a large en-suite bathroom with twin sinks and an exceptionally spacious shower, with a separate walk-in wardrobe situated to the port side. Guests are treated to similar levels of luxury in a VIP stateroom forward and two twin berth cabins forward of the galley, with the option of fitting out the starboard cabin as a lower dinette for added flexibility.
The crew enjoy complete separation from the guest accommodation in a twin cabin located aft of the engine room with an innovative transom door to allow discrete access away from the main guest areas. Whether unwinding below deck or appreciating the tranquillity of a remote mooring, the Princess V78 provides a fabulous blend of comfort and refined performance for enjoying the best that cruising has to offer.
- Standard Equipment
- Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system Bow thruster 240kgf 24v DC/240v AC electrical system 240v shore power with 2 x 80-amp float battery chargers 220v/240v diesel generator (22.5kW) Full air conditioning Remote control electric anchor winch Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators Autopilot VHF with DSC R/T Colour radar with scanner and GPS/chart plotter (twin displays) Speed and distance log Echo sounder with alarm Remote control searchlight Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill Refrigerator (full height with deep freeze) Icemaker Dishwasher Cockpit wetbar with sink, top loading coolbox and electric barbecue Vacuflush toilets with holding tank Saloon LCD TV/DVD with surround-sound system Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/steps to side decks Cockpit sunbed and cushions Double opening stainless steel framed saloon door with drop window Hard top with electrically operated sliding sunroof Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for tender or wetbike Transom door Transom platform with electro-hydraulic raise/lower mechanism Hot and cold transom shower Tonneau cover
- Saloon and Dining
- Through the triple sliding glass doors into the saloon continues to show class and elegance. White leather sofas, wenge floors, and the beautiful optional walnut finish compliment the area as inviting and warm. Extra large windows down the sides of the room further adds an airy, open feeling while inside. The opening aft bulkhead window and sliding doors keeps the flow from the outside in expanding the living space to the cockpit. The hidden TV with Satelite and Bose Lifestyle 5.1 systems offers the entertainment for adding music to the atmosphere or watching movies. There is a drink fridge forward with glass and bottle storage. Forward to port is formal dining for eight with white leather covered L-shape sofa and 4 chairs surrounding a beautiful walnut dining table. Overhead is an opening skyroof. This is the width of the saloon and almost 8' long. Opening this allows the open sea air to flow through the yacht. • U-shaped sofa with coffee table to starboard • Port sofa • Bar unit incorporating refrigerator, bottle and glass storage • entertainment centre incorporating LeD TV/DVD/radio/MP3 with powered lift linked to surround sound system • L-shaped dinette • All windows in toughened safety glass • electric opening window portside • Blinds, curtains or sunscreens to all windows and doors • Overhead downlighters and concealed lighting • electrically operated opening roof • Double opening stainless-steel framed saloon door with drop window • Full air-conditioning
- Stepping aboard Soleo you realize you are walking onto a large yacht. Up the steps leading to the open aft cockpit you are greeted with the perfect lounging area. Partially covered, a large bimini top extends for shading to the aft settee. The aft cockpit produces a welcoming area to enter the boat and a great lounge while at the dock or under weigh. U-shaped seating around a teak table and L-shaped sofa to starboard. Port has the entertainment center with wet bar, chest refrigerator, and grill. Further aft is a sunpad large enough for its own party. A hidden passerelle extends from under the step for Mediterranean docking. • Teak decking • U-shaped seating/dining area with folding table and additional L-shaped seat with coffee table • cockpit wetbar with sink, top loading coolbox, electric barbecue, waste bin and stowage • sunbed aft • storage garage for dinghy/jet ski and general stowage with electro-hydraulic aft door and electric winch system for dinghy/jet ski retrieval • Life raft storage (for 2 x 8 man) • Access door to crew cabin • 220/240v shore support inlet • stowage lockers • stainless-steel grabrails • cockpit lighting • cockpit speakers linked to saloon surround sound system with local control • Twin cockpit gates leading to aft deck and to bathing platform with raise/lower facility (400kg capacity), hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder and teak decking • Tonneau cover with zip door
- Down the stairs to starboard is the galley finely appointed with beautiful marble countertops. The full galley has Vitrifrigo refrigerator and 2-drawer freezer along with a Vitrifrigo icemaker; twin stainless steel sinks with Franke faucet; Neff four-zone cooktop; Neff dishwasher; Panasonic microwave/convection oven; Bosch Exxcel washer/dryer combi unit. • Granite/marble worktop • Four-zone ceramic hob • combination microwave/conventional oven with grill • icemaker • 8 place dishwasher • stainless-steel sinks with Monobloc mixer taps • Full height fridge/freezer • storage cupboards, drawers and lockers • Waste bin • combination washer/dryer and storage in lobby area • Air-conditioning
- Master Suite
- Moving aft is the Master Suite running the full beam of the yacht amidships. Large portlights bring in the outside and keep this bright and open. The island king sits on the forward bulkhead and with bedside tables on each side. The dressing table and walk in closet are to port. Starboard under the side windows is the chaise lounge. A Samsung 31" TV and SAT TV with Bose 3.2.1 sound system. Aft is the Master bath with beautiful marble floors and vanities. The towel warmer exemplifies the class throughout the yacht. • Large double bed • Dressing table with chair • Walk-in wardrobe • Built-in safe • Chaise lounge • Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers • Overhead and individual berth lights • LeD TV/DVD/radio/MP3 with surround sound system en-suite bathroom: • Twin washbasins with Monobloc mixer taps • separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out • extractor fan • Mirror • storage lockers
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward at the bow is the private VIP Stateroom with Ensuite Head. This nice, warm bedroom gives your guests privacy and comfort. The opening double skylight has an electric shade and there are opening portlights to bring outside light. Island berth with hanging lockers to port and starboard provides your guests with a very nice place to retire to after a day on the water. A Samsung 19' TV with Kenwood DVD and a Bose 3.2.1 sound system adds to their comfort. The ensuite head has beautiful light marble vanity and a large enclosed shower. • Large double bed • Vanity unit with storage • Wardrobe with shelves • Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers • LED TV/DVD/radio/MP3 • Overhead and individual berth lights • Deck hatch with fly screen and blind en-suite bathroom: • Washbasin with Monobloc mixer tap • separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out • extractor fan • Mirror • storage lockers
- Twin Guest Stateroom
- To port is the 2nd guest stateroom. This room has wide twin berths with drawer space and hanging locker. There is ensuite entry into the third head. Marble floor and vanity with separate shower. Entry from the hall sees this head double as the day head. • Two full-size single berths • Wardrobe with shelf • storage lockers • Downlighters and individual berth lights en-suite bathroom: • Washbasin with Monobloc mixer tap • separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out • extractor fan • Mirror • storage locker. • separate access from passageway as well as from cabin
- Bunk Stateroom
- The fourth stateroom is to starboard forward of the galley and has cozy bunk beds with stowage and hanging locker. • Two single berths • Wardrobe • storage locker • Downlighters and individual berth lights
- Deck Fittings
- The deck space on Soleo is that of a large yacht. Aft sunpad, foward sunpad, warm teak decks, storage fore and aft. Aft is the extra large sunpad with storage underneath. Stainless steel handrails from bow to stern with stainless steel grabrails on the deckhouse and coachroof. The forward sunpad has an electric raising back for lounging. Teak decks in the cockpit and along the sidedecks all the way to the bow. Self stowing anchor with 90 meters of chain and windlass with bow and helm controls. • reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls • self-stowing 50kg/110lb Delta anchor with 90 metres chain • Bow rope storage locker • Anchor wash facility • stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve • stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (8) • stainless-steel pulpit and guardrails • Two electric sternline winches • stainless-steel coachroof handrails • Walk-through coachroof seating • coachroof sunbed area • Twin coachroof lockers for storage of fenders, ropes and sunbed cushions • Forecabin hatch • PVc rubbing band with stainless-steel insert • Full set of iMcO navigation lights • riding light • searchlight with remote control • Twin electric horns • Fuel and water fillers • electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle (4.4m) with remote control • stern docking lights • Foredeck sunbed with electrically adjustable headboard
- The helm is well designed for the captain with all gauges and instruments easily accessed and operated. The twin captain's chairs with electronic operation for raising, lowering and sliding. The side door gives the captain immediate access outboard. Electronic CAT engine controls, Bennett trim tabs, Furuno GPS/Radar/Autopilot with CAT displays provides the captain with all needed for safe navigation. Bow and stern thrusters assists the captain in tight quarters. Next to the helm station is the electronic touchscreen for complete systems control. • Twin helm seats with electric adjustment for helmsman • Ac/Dc control systems panel • Door to side deck • Toughened glass windscreen clear for unimpaired night vision • instrument panel • Full engine instrumentation • Fuel gauges • electronic engine and gear shift controls • Power-assisted electronic steering with hydraulic back up • Bow thruster controls • rudder position indicator • electro-hydraulic trim tab controls with indicators • colour radar with scanner and GPs/chartplotter (twin displays) • Autopilot • High-speed compass • speed log • echo sounder with alarm • VHF Dsc r/T • Anchor winch remote control • searchlight remote control • chart area • Windscreen wipers with freshwater wash • Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ indicators • Fuel contamination alarm system • Air-conditioning outlets. • 12v outlet • red night lighting
- Power and Drive Systems
- Powering Soleo over 35kts are two 1825HP Caterpillar C32 Acerts (400 hrs. approx.). Powerful and quiet, they move the yacht with ease around the dock or at speed. Bow and stern thrusters make close quarter maneuvering easier. Redundant hydraulic power from either motor for safety. Five blade propellors. The engine compartment is roomy and tall with engine access even over the tops of the motors. The Onan 27kW generator is aft in a quiet box. Further aft is the doghouse/electrical room housing the A/C units and electrical panels. • engine room soundproofed • High-volume air intakes • engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay • engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts • engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption • Forward and aft engine-room bulkheads integrally bonded • engines flexibly mounted • Automatic fire extinguisher with remote override control • Automatic and manual bilge pumps • engine-room lighting • Propeller shafts in Marinemet. • 5-bladed propellers in nickel aluminium bronze • High-speed balanced rudders • cathodic protection for sterngear • sterngear, engines, fuel tank fillers, etc all electrically bonded • Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system • single-lever electronic engine controls • Bow thruster (240kgf/529lbf) • Freshwater outlet point in engine room • Dripless shaft seals
- Electrical Systems
- Soleo is outfitted to accept US 60Hz power through two ASea power converters bringing in 50Amps per side. Professionally installed in December 2012 by Ward's Marine Electric in Ft. Lauderdale. The 27kW Onan generator (1200 hrs. approx.) is the larger upgrade running all systems on board. 24 volt: • 4 x heavy duty batteries for engine starting • 6 x heavy duty auxiliary batteries • engine alternators charge both banks of batteries via automatic switch charging system • 2 x 80amp battery chargers charge both banks of batteries via an automatic switch charging system • Battery paralleling system with remote control at helm position • remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel • circuit breakers on all circuits. • 24-12v dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits 220/240 volt: • Upgraded 27kW diesel generator with own starting battery and specially silenced exhaust • shore support inlets • Generator/shore support change-over system • Power points in saloon, galley (double), owner’s stateroom, guest and crew cabins • Polarity check system • earth leakage safety trip • shaver points in all bathrooms
- Fuel Systems
- • Twin fuel tanks (in ns8 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 1214 gallon/1457 Us gallon/5518 litre capacity • Fuel fillers on both side decks • High-capacity duplex fuel filters/water traps with changeover cocks and visual contamination warning at console • remote fuel shut offs in helm locker • Fuel gauges on helm console
- Water Systems
- • Water tank totalling 200 gallons/240 Us gallons/909 litres plus 45 gallon/54 Us gallon/205 litre hot water calorifier • Automatic water pump with filter • Main circuit breaker at switch panel • Water level gauge • Deck filler • electric quietflush Wc system with 88 gallon/106 Us gallon/400 litre holding tank, contents gauge and electric overboard discharge with macerator back-up system as well as dockside discharge system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Richard Glazer at 954-732-9060