- 145 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
AT LAST combines traditional Dutch craftsmanship, quality and sea keeping with state of the art interior styling, and speed up to 19 knots. Gerhard Gilgenast exterior design and Claudette Bonville interior have created a unique luxury yacht. After her launch, AT LAST received the prestigious Super Yacht Society Design Award. Built and maintained to full ABS + A1 classification, repainted in 2003, refitted in 2005 and again in 2009 (complete engine room and interior refit). AT LAST is a perfect entertainment or charter platform. AT LAST represents a great opportunity to get into a quality tri-level yacht with a stunning new interior.
AT LAST features a full beam Owner’s suite on deck with king size bed, a VIP king and two queen staterooms and one twin Guest Cabin (with a Pullman berth) on the lower deck level.
The Captain’s double cabin is located on the Bridge Deck just aft of the wheelhouse. The Crew quarters are below deck, accommodating 6 crew in 3 twin cabins.
- AT LAST features a full beam Owner’s suite on deck with king size bed, one bath and two walk-in closets. The VIP king and two queen staterooms are located forward of the Engine Room on the lower deck level. The doubles have en-suite bathrooms. One twin Guest Cabin (with a Pullman berth) has a full en-suite bath. The Captain’s double cabin is located on the Bridge Deck just aft of the wheelhouse and has an en-suite shower. The Crew quarters are below deck, accommodating 6 crew in 3 twin cabins, with en-suite showers.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Aft on the Main Deck is one tender and 4 wave runners. The tender is raised and lowered by hydro-pneumatic davits mounted in overhead. Redesigned with a softer curve inward, the port and starboard stairways lead to the swim platform where there is access to the lazarette and Engine Room through the doorway centered between the stairways. Alternative Engine Room access is on the Main Deck level. The center area of the Main Deck is teak, leading forward to the Side Decks and entry to the Main Salon. The Main Salon seating is octagonal with comfortable sofa. Windows are large and unobstructed, making this area bright and spacious with spectacular views. Amidships is a circular stairway which provides access to all three decks. Forward is the formal Dining area with seating for 10. Access to the Butler’s Pantry and Galley, with beautiful granite counter tops and splashboards, is port side. The Galley leads to the Crew’s quarters and the starboard foyer accesses the day head, Master Stateroom and exterior walkway. The Owner’s Suite is full beam with king size centerline bed. Windows offer a panoramic view or complete privacy with custom, fitted electric blinds. There is a sofa to port as well as desk starboard and a large amount of drawer storage. There are 2 walk-in closets. The stairway opens to a large semi-circular lobby on the lower deck. Aft to port and starboard are 2 Queen Staterooms identically laid out, with writing desk/dressing tables, chairs and ensuite baths with dark wood paneling. Forward of the lobby area to starboard is a Laundry room with 2 Whirlpool washing machines and 2 dryers. This area also has a sink, ironing board and Sub-Zero fridge and 1 freezer. Forward are the VIP King Stateroom and 1 double Twin Stateroom, with Pullman. Access to the Crew’s quarters is via a stairway to port forward of the Galley. 3 double cabins each have en-suite heads and showers and 15” TV’s. There is a Crew mess area with built in bench seating and dining table, TV/video/stereo and security system monitors. Full galley with fridge, microwave, washer and dryer. The Engine Room is fully aft with separate control room; completely redone in 2009 refit. The Bridge Deck has a Sky lounge with wet bar and a large covered aft deck for alfresco dining and entertaining. The Pilothouse is forward along with the radio communication room and private Captain’s quarters. Double doors open to the Sky lounge. There is a door leading onto the side deck for crew use providing easy access to the Sun Deck without disturbing guests. At the forward end of the Salon is the stairway accessing all three decks. The Wheelhouse wing doors open onto the side decks and give access to a large open deck area forward and down to the main Foredeck. The Portuguese Deck gives a third outside dining space with a teak table which seats 8 comfortably and with extra bench seating on the circular edging. Behind the Wheelhouse is the extensively equipped radio room and the Captain’s cabin with double berth and en-suite head with shower. Access to the Sun Deck via stairs on the port side of the Bridge Deck aft. Moving forward to a bar on the port side with a U-line icemaker and 36” BGB stainless outside BBQ grill with 2 gas bottles. Jacuzzi is aft. The non-skid deck area of the Sun Deck is painted with Awlgrip and the yacht is painted with Awlgrip “Matterhorn White”.
- Aluminum hull and superstructure, teak decks.
- Main Engines Engine Type: (2) MTU 12V4000 diesels @ 2,735 Hp each Engine hours: Port 2116, Stbd. 2136 hrs. (Oct. 11, 2013) Generators & Electricity Output: 208V/3 Phase/60 Hz Generators: (2) 99 kW Onan generators. Hours: Fwd 14,156 Aft 14,491 (10/11/2013) Shore Power: 100 amp 480V/3 Phase/60 Hz Batteries: Three separate battery banks for DC Pilot House. Odyssey – (2) Cords adt and icord fwd). Main engine starting – 24V DC gel cell. Generator starting – 24V DC gel cell/ each engine. General service – Separate 24V DC. Converter – Atlas system and Smart Box 75 kW, converting 50 – 60 Hz Other Machinery Air Conditioning Watermakers: (2) Village Marine Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad with Quantum conversion 402, 16sq ft fins Bow Thruster: Quantum 150 Hp/pump on each engine Steering System: (2) KaMeWa waterjets 80S62/6 Fuel Separator & Filtration: Centrifuge
- General Length Overall (L.O.A.): 145.00 feet (44.20 meters) Beam (molded): 27.20 feet (8.30 meters) Draft (loaded): 5.70 feet (1.70 meters) Tonnage: 391 gross Capacities Fuel Capacity: 19,400 US Gallons (73,429 liters) Water Capacity: 4,000 US Gallons (15,140 liters) Watermakers: 1,200 US Gallons ( 9,084 liters) Lube Oil: 270 US Gallons ( 1,021 liters) Waste Oil: 170 US Gallons ( 643 liters) Waste Water Sludge: 270 US Gallons ( 1,021 liters) Speed RPM RANGE Maximum: 18.5 knots 2,100 RPM Cruising: 14-16 knots 1,800 RPM Economical: 12 knots 1,400 RPM 20 00 nm
- Communication and Navigation Equipment
- Communication Systems: SATcom Telephone System: Panasonic KX T61610 phone system through computer relay, 4-line for sitcom, fax, cell, land and 16 extensions for internal communications SSB: Furuno FS-5000 400w GMDSS: 2 x Furuno FM-8500 fixed Navigation Systems: (2) Furuno 120-mile color radar with ARPA. Auto Gyro Pilot Sperry Marine Navipilot AD11 C-Plath Litton Marine systems Sestrel magnetic compass and (1) magnetic transmitting (autopilot) Depth Sounders – (1) Furuno RD30, (1) B&G, (1) Black Box (feeding either Nobletec or Northstar) Furuno GP 32 GPS Furuno GP 150 GPS Northstar 6100 GPS Furuno RX NX 500 Navtex B&G wind & speed indicator
- Entertainment Equipment
- Entertainment Equipment: Central Movie Media Center TV’s Skylounge: 46” NEC Aft Deck: 42” Sanyo Main Salon: 46” NEC Master: 40” Panasonic VIP: 40” NEC Guest: 19” LG Captain: 21” Sharpe Crew Mess: 21” Sharpe Crew Cabins: (6) 15” Pyle X-Box’s Skylounge: (1) Main Salon: (1) VIP: (1) Guest cabins: (3) Crew Mess: (1)
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass System: Steen windlass anchor system with single motor and double drum Aft Warping Capstans: Steen deck capstan, port and stbd aft deck Anchors: (2) Pool Anchor Chain: 450’ anchor chain and rode, each side Boat Crane and Davits: (2) Tecnoship main tender davits Swimming Platform: Side boarding gangway w/turntable and accommodation ladders. Portable stern gangway w/turntable (turntable in Nassau) Searchlights: (2) Low profile ACR
- Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Wolf glass top cooker, Viking microwave Refrigeration/Freezer: (2) True fridges Dishwasher: Akso dishwasher Other: (2) Hatco heat lamps Garbage disposal Granite counter tops with splashboards Butler’s Pantry Cooking Equipment: Refrigeration/Freezer: Marvel fridge Other: U-Line icemaker, (2) GE trash compactors Laundry Equipment: Main Laundry Equipment: (2) Whirlpool washers and (2) Whirlpool dryers, Ironing board
- Security and Fire Protection
- - Panasonic CCTV system with monitors in crew mess and wheelhouse - (8) Cameras in port and starboard companionways, aft deck, (2) Engine room and (2) Master forward and Master aft - Audio alarms on all external doors - (3) Solas approved lifejackets with (4) child jackets - (6) Ship’s safes, Owner, Guest and Captain’s cabins - (2) 16-man RFD inflatable life rafts - (5) Life rings - (3) 406 EPIRB’s - Full set of flares - Full medical and pharmaceutical equipment - Fire/heat/smoke detectors throughout - Fixed Kidde halon system – engine room - Portable CO2 and dry chemical fire extinguishers throughout - (5) Seawater fire fighting stations - SCBA’s + (3) fireman suits - Portable emergency fire and bilge pump - Entire safety systems upgraded to exceed BV and Marshall Islands regulations - Crew saver life jackets for rough weather with harnesses, safety lines, strobe lights, torches - Not under command lights (in Nassau storage) - Searchlights - Chain locker hatch replaced with hydraulic lift assist, Tender safety kits - MOB smoke and lights (2) - Air to sea radio - Safety throw line - Floating stretcher with straps - Defribrillator pads for children - Epi pens for children - Oxygen bottles with on demand and free flow adaptors Alarm system upgraded for fire alarm to be distinctly different from general alarm, with flashing strobe lights in Guest foyer, Crew mess, Pilothouse, Engine room, Lazarette.
- Tenders & Toys
- Tenders: (1) Novurania 550DL 18’/5.5m Dive Gear: Bauer 3 stage manual dive compressor (1) Brownies 3rd lung (6) ScubaPro diving gear Other: (4) Kawasaki 1500cc STX15F wave runners (5) Seadoo scooters O’Brien slalom ski O’Brien wakeboard O’Brien Junior water ski set (2) Donuts (4) Sea kayaks – (2) single seat (2) Double seat Snorkeling equipment and assorted fishing gear
- 2007-2009 Refit
- In 2007, AT LAST was taken to bare metal and totally refit to include all new interior, the fir out, insulation, and soundproofing. The boat has all new electronics and A/V, as well as all new mechanical, electrical and plumbing. All major components of the vessel are new. Gutted engine room. New engines/new generators. All new piping, new USCG approved MSD. Gutted interior. Reconfigured Master Stateroom, Guest VIP. All new lightweight marble floor throughout. Granite countertop Crew Mess, Galley and Laundry room.
- Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects.
- AT LAST combines traditional Dutch craftsmanship, quality and sea keeping with state of the art interior styling, and speed up to 19 knots. Gerhard Gilgenast exterior design and Claudette Bonville interior have created a unique luxury yacht. After her launch, AT LAST received the prestigious Super Yacht Society Design Award. Built and maintained to full ABS + A1 classification, repainted in 2003, refitted in 2005 and again in 2009 (complete engine room and interior refit). AT LAST is a perfect entertainment or charter platform. AT LAST represents a great opportunity to get into a quality tri-level yacht with a stunning new interior. "Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. waters."
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.