- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"This is a beautiful Jefferson 42 Sport Fisherman, both in terms of design and operating efficiency. This 2nd Owner, a retired Contractor and Engineer, has paid close attention to the maintenance requirements of his Boat and has upgraded the electronics and furnishings whenever necessary.
The Boat needs nothing, other than the possibility of a 2nd television, and is turn-key "ready to go" for all of your boating adventures and fishing trips. The Owner would like a younger boating enthusiast and his/her family to have the opportunity to enjoy the fun of operating this splendid boat.
This Jefferson has been drastically reduced from the original asking price of $95,000 to an affordable price of $61,000, will give the Buyer immediate equity upon closing."
- Standard Features
- Teakwood Interior All rebedded fixed windows Queen Stateroom with 2 bunks and closets Full Galley with full fridge (1998), stove/oven and microwave Full Bath & Shower with electric toilet All Furniture, Bedding & Towels etc Swim platform & swim ladder with cold water deck shower 2 Deck Chairs Captain and Mates Chairs on Flybridge Bow pulpit with SS anchor and Spare Anchor and windlass
- Deck / Fishing Features
- 2 Fish wells Fish Cleaning Station Fresh water sink on the aft deck 6 Bay Rods included 2 Senator deep sea fishing rods included Ample storage in lazarette
- Raytheon 650 Autopilot Raytheon R20XX Raster Color Radar (24 miles) Two (2) Raymarine VHF Radios Two (2) Lowrance X65 Depth/Fish Finders Two (2) Furuno GPS Navigator Units and Chartplotters Trim Tabs Remote Searchlight on Flybridge Ideal electric windlass with bow foot pedal and variable remote AM/FM Stereo with CD Player, Tape Player & Speakers - upper and lower 6 Disc CD Player in Salon 1987 19” Color TV 1987 Sony Color TV/VCR with VCR tied into TV (inop)
- Fuel & Systems
- 800 Gallons of Fuel – 4 Tanks – with Transfer Fuel Pumps 200 Gallons of Water – 2 Tanks – 100 Gallons each 2 Cruisair Heating & Cooling Units – 7500 BTU each – Salon & rest of boat Hydraulic Steering Westerbeke 8KW Generator w/ 1100 Hours 11 Gallon Water Heater Sea Fire fire extinguisher Lube System Pump – both in and out 2002 Dink 8’ dinghy w/ 2002 Yamaha 2 HP motor
- Recent Upgrades or Work
- Brand new Royal Blue Bimini Brand new Flybridge console cover Brand new Captains Seats covers Brand new bridge cushions Recent bottom painting – 1st coat done with 2nd coat to be done Detailing Project just initiated by Boatyard. New Nibral props – 26” x 25” x 2” bore
- Spare Parts
- Spare Belts Spare Impellers Spare Oil Filters Spare used props All miscellaneous tools etc.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.