- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.3-litre 205-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND IN ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITION THIS 1997 SEA RAY 290 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 4.3-litre 205-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 300 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Portable Air-Conditioner, Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Furuno Radar, Garmin GPS, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), (2) Batteries w/Switch & 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: January 2012 Marine Survey on file. Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sea Ray nearly always gets it right when it comes to their series of family cruisers, and the introduction of the 290 Sundancer in 1994 is a good illustration of why this company dominates the market for upmarket express boats. Loaded with amenities, this versatile weekender is a 1990's blend of crisp styling, comfortable accommodation's and good performance. She rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a sharp entry and a moderate 9-foot, 8-inch beam. Two floor-plans were offered in the 290, one with a U-shaped dinette and the other with a conventional dinette with facing seats. Both staterooms are fitted with double beds and privacy curtains, and storage space -- with two large hanging lockers -- is notable. On deck, the 290's cockpit is arranged with an elevated triple-wide helm seat, and a U-shaped lounge aft converts into a sun pad. There's a protected chart flat at the helm (very nice), and the faux-burlwood instrument panel is well laid out.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Hanging Lockers (Port/Starboard), Drawer Storage to Starboard, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Note: Ultra-Leather Upholstery Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Portable Air-Conditioner
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS Furuno Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Anchor Locker Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) (2) Windshield Wipers Dockside Water Connection Alpha I Sterndrives Weaver Dinghy Davits Maintenance Records Owners Manuals CURRENT OWNER OF 2-YEARS JAN 2012 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.