- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 289-cid Interceptor
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS) WELL CARED FOR THIS 1968 LYMAN 26 CRUSETTE OFFERS A GREAT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single 289-cid Ford Interceptor 210-hp Gas Inboard Engine (Note Engine Rebuilt in 2008 w/less than 100-hours since rebuild). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Tandem Axle Storage Cradle/Trailer, Portable Head, Garmin Depth/Fish-Finder, Sony AM/FM Stereo System, (2) Batteries, Cockpit Cover, Bimini-Top, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Boat showed in very nice condition, bright work all in very nice shape, upholstery like new. Shown by appointment only.
- Cuddy Cabin w/Portable Head
- Ritchie Compass Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio Garmin Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch Swim Platform (Teak) w/Boarding Ladder Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.