Owner is Aggressively Looking for all Offers!
"Suds V" is a beautiful bluewater cruising boat that has been priced correctly and whose owner is ready to sell. Enjoyed thoroughly by the same knowledgeable owner since 1997 she represents an excellent value and is ready for the next adventure!
"Suds V" is unique in the sense that the hull, deck, rudder and basic stock interior was built by Hans Christian in Thailand. She was then shipped to the US where all the wiring, plumbing, electronics, a/c, heads, engine, generator, deck hardware, interior finish work and standing/running rigging were completed in Annapolis, MD using the best contractors and suppliers available!
- Layout & Accomodations
- "Suds V" sleeps six, two in the forward cabin on a double berth, two in the aft cabin on a centerline double, and one each on the settees in the main salon. There are two head compartments each with an electric head with holding tank and macerator and a stall shower. The main salon has a U-shaped settee to port and a straight settee opposite to starboard. A fixed solid teak table resides in front of the u-shaped settee to port. The navigation station is aft, to starboard, in the main salon and has a navigator's seat that stows when not in use under the navigation table. The galley is opposite the navigation station and is followed by the passageway to the aft cabin. The centerline double in the aft cabin has a unique square cut out at the foot of the berth which can form a spacious settee which can also be used as a desk with a drop down table that is attached to the aft bulkhead of the owner's cabin. Many other custom features abound on "Suds V" and she was meticulously crafted to be one of the finest Hans Christian 48's available. Force 10 three burner stove/oven with remote solenoid and fuel shutoff Microwave Oven Grunert 12/110V cold plate refrigeration and freezer Fresh Water Foot Pump Salt Water Foot Pump Hot Water Heater Pressurized Hot and Cold Water System Two Marine Air, 16,000BTU, Air Conditioning Units with Reverse Cycle Heat
- Standard Horizon VHF Icom, IC-M 700 SSB 7" Ritchie Compass B&G Depthfinder B&G Knotmeter Standard Horizon Hailer Furuno Radar Shipmate 5000 Chartplotter Vitus Neteo Liner Electronic Barometer Furuno Fax Robertson Autopilot
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights 8kw Generator w/ 191 hours and Sound Shield Six Batteries Hart Inverter/Battery Charger 120 Volt Shorepower System (2) 30amp shorepower connections (2) 30amp shorepower cords
- Deck & Construction
- (2) Maxwell Electric Anchor Windlass (2) 60# Plow Anchors 300' 3/8" Galvanized Chain 300' 3/4" Nylon Anchor Line Lewmar Bronze Winches 3 Bladed Feathering Max Prop Dripless Stuffing Box Dockside Water Pressure Regulator
- Mast & Rigging
- Masthead Marconi Cutter Rig with removable staysail stay Hood Yacht Systems Stowaway Mast; Aluminum Mast stepped on cabin top with compression post to keel Double Spreader Rig; Aluminum Spreaders Aluminum Boom
- Additional Information
- "Suds V" was originally built for a German entrepreneur who christened her "Bona Dea". He took over a year to complete this semi-custom offshore capable cruiser and used top quality components. All stainless steel hardware is U.S. built, much of it by Kato Marine, known for top-quality custom work. The custom cabinetry was built by a team of highly skilled yacht shipwrights. The current (and second) owner purchased the boat in 1997 and has enjoyed the boat thoroughly but realizes it is time to sell. "Suds V" is in the water just outside of Annapolis in Pasadena, MD. Her owner is retired from sailing and has asked me to bring all offers. A great opportunity for anyone looking to get into a timeless high quality boat!
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Mobile: 703.999.7696 Office: 410.342.6600 office: 410-342-6600 mobile: 707-999-7696 email: firstname.lastname@example.org