- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Penelope" has the perfect pedigree of a solid Maine built downeast design , steeped in tradition with a workboat hertitage. The General Marine 26 rides on a full keel semi-displacement hull for an excellent ride . Cruise 13-14 knots burning only 2.6 gallons per hour with a top speed of 20 knots. Volvo TAMD 200hp Diesel with Only 735 Original Hours !
Priced reduced to only $32,500 for a quick sale...... A great bang for the buck for a diesel cruiser !!
- 26' General Marine Walkthrough
- General Marine describes its popular 26-footer as a “classic Down East design with strong commercial heritage.” It starts with a solid fiberglass semidisplacement hull (coring optional) with a full keel to lend stability and protect the running gear. The traditional profile shows a tall bow with moderate flare and a gentle sheer that flattens aft to the transom. The placement of the trunk cabin, with side ports, and the wheelhouse on the sedan version leaves room for a working foredeck. The helm station is to starboard, behind the triple-panel windshield, and a three-level molded fiberglass instrument console allows for large-screen electronics. Below, there is a V-berth, storage and a hanging locker. The enclosed head is to starboard at the foot of the companionway and comes with a stainless-steel sink and a manual marine head. The compact galley, to port, has a two-burner Origo alcohol stove and a stainless-steel sink with a hand-pump faucet. General Marine has been building boats in Biddeford, Maine, for more than 20 years, offering both recreational and commercial vessels, which share the same hull and general layout.
- 26' General Marine Navigation/Electronics
- Garmin 230 GPS/Plotter Garmin 545S GPS/Plotter Furuno 1720 Radar Uniden VHF Datamarine S-100KL Digital Knotmeter/Distance Ritchie Compass SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Morse Controls
- 26' General Marine Equipment
- VOLVO INBOARD DIESEL TAMD41A WITH ONLY 735 ORIGINAL HOURS !! Teak swim platform Teak companionway door Teak aft deck bench seat Teak binocular holder Stainless Bimini top frame (2) electric windshield wipers (3) opening forward bridgedeck windows Under gunwale fishing rod racks Anchor, docklines, fenders Fiberglass stern tube exhaust Racor fuel filter Enclosed head w/ manual marine toilet SS Galley Sink w/ hand pump faucet Fresh water tank 2-Burner Origo 4000 alcohol stove w/ teak cutting board top Cabin courtesy lighting Overhead Hatch above V-berth (4) Opening portlights w/ screens Large Hanging locker Teak drawers / Teak book racks
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact the listing broker, Randy Walterhoefer, at 917 478 4944 or 1 855 266 5676 or email@example.com .