- 120 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V4000 DDEC M90 Marine Diesels
- Number of Engines
Natalia is a performance motor yacht that combines the style and elegance of an open yacht with the additional space and usability of a flybridge. Palmer Johnson superyachts are renowned for a comfortable and high quality cruise, and Natalia lives up to the reputation. She offers powerful performance alongside a sharp, head turning design by Nuvolari & Lenard. Nuvolari & Lenard also lent their talents for motor yacht Natalia’s contemporary and spacious interior with ample head room and wide panoramic windows for natural light. Natalia offers simple, sophisticated surroundings to sleep 6-8 guests in a Master Stateroom and two matching Queen Staterooms with private ensuites. The lower salon can be converted to a 4th Twin Guest Cabin with two bunk beds and adjoining ensuite.
- Total Power: 2750 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 29
- Fuel: 6763.5 Fresh Water: 950
- Main switchboard, Power Management System, seamless transfer, circuit breakers, metering, ground fault indication, painted Awlgrip white 50Hz system with three phase and single phase voltages Custom distribution panels, GFCI protection at outlets Two (2) 24V starting battery banks for the main engines Two (2) 24V starting battery banks for the generators One (1) 24V service battery bank One (1) 24V emergency battery bank in foredeck locker One (1) 24V emergency communications battery bank in Foredeck Locker Batteries are AGM type Two (2) main engine driven alternators Two (2) generator driven alternators Five (5 ) Mastervolt constant voltage battery chargers Two (2)Kilo Pack 54 KW generators with sound shields and instrument panels Coded wiring system Lutron lighting control system for the salon, owner stateroom, guest stateroom, galley, crew lounge, passageways, wheelhouse and exterior Vimar wall switches for guest and crew areas Emergency lighting system Exterior lighting system Shore power converter, 72 KVA One (1) Glendenning CM-8 cable reel installed aft, with 75 ft of 100 amp shore power cable Shore connections for cable TV and telephone Navigation lights with control panel, 24V, includes N.U.C. lights, Aqua Signal Fixtures NightWatch expandable alarm system with monitor in pilothouse, crew lounge and engine room (monitors bilge, fire and tank capacities) Lantic entertainment system throughout
- Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- MECHANICAL • MTU 12V4000 DDEC M90 marine diesels, rated 2,750 bhp @ 2,100 rpm • Twin Disc MG6984A, remote mounted gear sets, with trailing pumps and trolling valves. • Propellers - ZF NiBrAl, 5 blade, fixed pitch, Class S • Propeller shafts - Temet 25, 4 inch diameter • Shaft seals, shaft struts ‘V' type • MTU/DDEC engine controls and monitoring • Fuel tanks are integral • Fuel fill and transfer manifold • Fuel flow meter and totalizer • Alfa-Laval MIB104B 14/24 oil/water separator • Fuel transfer pump, Oberdorfer 1100 • Separ fuel filters with gauge, water sensor, priming pump • New lube oil tank, capacity of 180 U.S. gallons • Waste lube oil tank, capacity of 180 U.S. gallons • One (1) clean and One (1) dirty oil tanks • Lube oil pumps (2), Oberdorfer • Sea chests with sea strainers on engine and generator seawater supplies • Seawater piping of copper nickel [CuNi] • Main engine exhaust underwater type with mufflers and idle bypass • Centek water lift muffler and water separator for generator exhausts • Steering, electro-hydraulic with dual engine driven pumps. Fly by wire at helm and docking/wing station • Emergency steering system • Quantum QIS 60 integrated hydraulic system • Quantum QC1000, dual fin type stabilizer system • Quantum QT60 bow thruster, 18" O.D. tunnel, proportional control • Bow thruster grill/guard with sacrificial zinc • One bilge pump, One fire pump, self priming, centrifugal type • Fresh water tank, integral • One (1) G & R GRUPPO 2 JET 518 fresh water pressure set • Two (2) Sea Recovery Aqua-Whisper watermakesr, 700 gpd each, with ultraviolet sterilizer • Two (2) 30 gallon water heaters, electric heating elements • One (1) Grundfoss hot water circulation pump • Water filter, with sediment and taste/odor cartriges • One (1) dockside fresh water connection with pressure reducing valve • Grey and black water tank, integral, capacity of 560 U.S. Gallons • Headhunter superbowl toilets for the owner and guest • Tecma toilets for crew • Hamann Mini-L Marine Sanitation Device (obligation whilst cruising in certain areas) • Quincy 3 hp air compressor • Compressed air fitting in the engine room, foredeck and boat deck • Engine room fire system, FM200 type • Fire dampers on engine room intake and exhaust vents • Delta ‘T' engine room ventilation system • Dometic Reverse Cycle air conditioning system, 16 tons (192,000 btu) • Fresh make-up air system • Deluge fire system for the tender garage and jetski garage
- • Aluminum hull and deck, welded construction. Scantlings and plate to Classification requirements. • FRP composite superstructure. Vinyl ester resin throughout for superior blister resistance • Superstructure mechanically fastened to the deck flange with bolts and doubler plates. Marine caulk is used between the deck and superstructure flanges for watertight integrity.
- Refit & Maintenance
- M/Y Natalia has been very well maintained under her current ownership by a full crew year round and an extensive budget. 2009/2010: Upgrades: electronics, safety equipment, galley equipment, interiors and engine room Interior refit: Complete interior refit included all interior fabrics renewal and all linen replacement Toys: seabobs and accessories, diving equipment and diving compressor 2010/2011: Major yard period for the 5 year class survey Interior upgrades with interior areas re-varnishing, marble tops replacement… 2011/2012: Complete paint job, deck recaulking, new teak
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Kevin Bonnie at +377 97 98 24 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org