- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the cleanest example of a 54' Viking MY on the market! Re-fit one year ago with new carpeting, wood floors and some electronics. Lots of custom cabinetry and storage. Priced to Sell at $399,000! Easy to show in Ft. Lauderdale.
- For the ultimate onboard living and entertaining versatility, the salon layout places the galley and dinette on the same level while making good use of the generous 17'5" beam. Included are a galley with all the modern amenities, a nearby dinette and a large L-shaped sofa. A large T.V. located above the dinette hides away behind rich cabinetry. Bose surround system with Crestron remote Reflecting Viking's attention to detail are features such as lounge seats with hinges for easy access to storage. Electrical panels are at eye level for convenient operation.
- Master Stateroom
- The full-width MASTER SUITE promises incomparable privacy and comfort. The king-size bed is surrounded by drawers and cabinets, with generous hanging space in his-and-hers full-length cedar lined lockers totaling more than 140 cu. ft of storage area. Also included are an entertainment center with television and stereo, opening portholes and decorative mirrors. The spacious head has a large vanity, full-length linen closet, full-size shower and ceramic floor.
- VIP and Guest Stateroom
- The forward guest suite is the equal of many yachts' master staterooms with a queen-sized bed, built-in cabinetry for the television-entertainment center and a huge ensuite head. The starboard stateroom has two single berths and ensuite access to the starboard head with its full shower. Companionway access also makes this a convenient day head. All staterooms have full-length cedar lockers and a washer/dryer is conveniently located off the companionway.
- Aft Deck
- With its unique split-level accessibility, the huge aft deck is just a few steps from both the flybridge and the salon. This spacious living and entertaining area offers excellent visibility and plenty of fresh air with large tinted sliding glass side windows. Custom bar located behind flat screen TV. Icemaker Sink Custom Sofas
- Flybridge/ Forward deck
- The FLYBRIDGE features the following: Isin Glass Bridge Enclosure, Radar Arch with Integral FRP Hardtop, EZ2CY Aft Deck Enclosure, CruiseAir A/C with SMX Digital Control (Controls @ Aft Deck), Hynautic Hydraulic Wheel Steering, Hynautic Hydraulic Dual-Lever Engine Throttles and Clutches, (3) Murray Helm Seats with Cushions and Footrests, Electrical Full Forward Windows, Manual Engine Shutdowns, Fuel Gauges, Halon Fire Suppression System Override Switch, Bennett Trim Tab Rocker Switches, Marine Grade Carpeting, Bench Seating with Cushions and Storage under, Forward Deck Bench Seat.
- Galley is equipped with all amenities and is discreetly concealed appliances. Including full size fridge, mircowave, electric cook-top, trash compactor, dishwasher
- Furuno 72 mile Radar Simrad autopilot Northstar GPS (3 years old) Simrad GPS (1 year old) VHF (2 years old) Standard Hailer Auto Helm Tri-data
- Electrical System
- Onan 20kW Generator with Sound Shield 12 Volt/24 Volt DC System with Dedicated Sentry Chargers 110 Volt/220 Volt AC Systems (2) Cablemaster Shore Power System's Charles Industries Smart Boost System All Through-Hull Fittings are Electrically Bonded One Exterior 110V Outlet
- Engine's / Mechanical
- Twin 1050 hp. MAN FWC diesels ZF gears 1.58:1 ratio Double Racor Fuel Filters Engine Room Gauge Panels AC/DC lighting Fuel Seps Oil Transfer System Engine Room Blowers Circulation Fans CruiseAir Compressor Units Lever Style Seacocks on Intakes with Dual Crash Pump Valving Electric Fuel Prime Pumps All Batteries are in FRP Boxes
- Trim Tabs Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Reverse osmosis water purification system connected to fridge, ice-maker and sink dispenser. Panasonic phone system Inside Storage Year Round (Heated Winter Storage) Professionally Serviced Professionally Polished / Waxed Annually New carpeting and wood floor re-done 1 year ago Boat has always been professionally maintained and winter stored in a heated shed
- Dinghy Personal Items Art Work
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.