- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2005 60’ Hatteras Convertible
This 60’ Hatteras has been enjoyed, fished, and meticulously maintained by a professional Captain. Powered by upgraded 1650hp CAT C32s. Optional floor plan sleeps six to seven. Spacious salon offers custom touches and the creature comforts found in upscale homes. Her galley directly opens to the salon connecting friends and family socially. The private owner’s stateroom (port) is a luxury suite boasting plenty of storage space, closets, and an en-suite bathroom/shower. The VIP/guest stateroom (forward) has the optional bunks and sleeps two to three with private a bathroom/shower. The guest stateroom (starboard) has twin bunks, private head/shower, and is ideal for guests or as a crew quarter. She is rigged to fish with tuna tower, complete electronics package, and more.
The seller is motivated and encourages showings and your offer. We (broker) can assist with trade evaluations and look forward to working with you.
Lowest Priced 2005 60 Hatteras on the Globe...Hurry!
- Main Salon
- Custom Teak Storage Table L-Shaped Leather Couch Dinette w/ Granite Pedestal Table Custom Liquor & Glass Storage Glass Cockpit Door, Hinged Wood Valance w/Blinds Frameless Windows (tinted safety glass) Upgraded Carpeting w/Carpet Runners Salon Equip/Entertainment Denon AVR- 1905 Audio/Video Reciever Denon DVM-1815 (5)Five Disc Changer Direct TV (not included) Sea-Tel Satellite Tracking System Sony 33” Flat Screen TV Polk Stereo Speakers
- Black Granite Countertops Amitco Flooring Undermount Sink Cherry Wood Cabinets AC & Telephone Outlets Galley Equipment Sub Zero 2 Drawer Refrigerator Sub Zero 2 Drawer Freezer (4) Four Burner Electric Range by Whirlpool Microwave/Convection Oven by Sharp Power Ventilated Hood w/Light Trash Compactor by Whirlpool Washer & Dryer by Whirlpool (located hallway) Ice Maker by Whirlpool Central Vac by Wal-Vac Garbage Disposal by Badger
- Owner's Suite (Located Port)
- Cherry Nightstands Cherry Wood Bulkheads Wood Valance (2)Two Spacious Cedar Lined Closets (2)Two Dressers with Drawers Upgraded Carpeting 20” Sharp Aquos 20” Flat Panel TV Speakers Private En-Suite Shower, Vanity & Head Features include: Granite countertops, cherry wood vanity, Amtico flooring, full standup shower, mirrored ceiling, Headhunter freshwater toilet and more…
- VIP Guest Stateroom (Located Forward)
- Optional Stateroom Layout Large 60/40 berths Cherry Wood Bulkheads Built-in Dressers HVAC Control 20” Sharp Aquos 20” Flat Panel TV Private En-Suite Shower, Vanity & Head Features include: Granite countertops, cherry wood vanity, blower, Amtico flooring, screened hatch, holding tank indicator, shower w/seat, Headhunter freshwater toilet and more…
- Guest Bunkroom or Crew Quarters (Located Starboard)
- Private En-Suite Shower, Vanity & Head Features include: Granite countertops, cherry wood vanity, Amtico flooring, granite countertops, Headhunter freshwater toilet, and more… (2)Two Berths (upper and lower) Cherry Wood Bulkheads Cedar Lined Locker Outlets Polk Stereo Speakers HVAC Control Carpeting
- 151 sq ft Cockpit Transom Door Seawater & Freshwater Washdowns Polished Anodized Aluminum Ladder to Flybridge Bait & Tackle Center (cutting board, tackle drawer, sink) Bait Freezer Storage Tub Refrigerated Step Box Overhead Lighting XM Radio & Speakers Fishing Equipment: Release Fighting Chair w/Teak (in storage) Transom Live Bait Well w/Head Hunter 230VAC RWP Raw Water Washdown – Starboard (5) Five Rod Holders (9) Nine Rocket Launchers Fish Box w/Macerator Pump Pipewelders Triple Spreader Outriggers & Center Rigger Spreader Lights Bow Flood Light (4) Four Underwater Lights Tuna Tower Fiberglass Hardtop Power Steering Flat Step Safety Steps Spotlight Controls Padded Bolsters Bench Seat/Leaning Post Forward & Aft Quartz Lights Triple Spreader Riggers Electric Teaser Reels
- Electronics & Flybridge
- Release Marine Helm Chairs Release Steering Wheel Power Actuated Electronics Console (very cool) Lounge (L-shaped & Straight w/Vinyl Covered Cushions) AM/FM Stereo 2011 Bow Thruster 2) Two NorthStar 17” and 6” GPS/Plotter (2)Two Furuno Nav/Net GPS/Plotter Furuno NavNet Color Counder Furuno Radar (72 Mile) Furuno BlackBox System SAT XM, Phone, TV VHF – Sea 157 (2) Two ICOM VHF – ICM602
- 21.5kw Onan (port) 1650+ hrs 21.5kw Onan (stbd) 1651+ hrs Cablemaster 120V/50A Inlet to Port 125/250V/50A Inlet to Stbd
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 1650hp CAT C 32’s ZF-2260 Transmissions CAT Electronic Controls Engine Room Camera to NorthStar Unit at Helm Dripless Shaft Seals (3) Three Diesel Tanks Poly Painted Bilges & Engine Room Fiberglass Water Tanks DeVilbiss Air Compressor
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.