- 57 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Insatiable is the finest example of the Viking Sport Cruisers 57 Flybridge Yacht on the market today. Delivered to her one and only owner in 2010, she is feature rich and stands at the top of her class in design and accommodations. Her loving owner has spared no expense in keeping her in excellent condition. Insatiable is turn-key ready and capable of taking her new owner’s to their favorite cruising destinations in style and speed. The Viking Sport Cruisers 57 Flybridge Yacht is nimble, confident, and powerful with her upgraded 865 HP Caterpillar C-15 engines. She is the perfect fit for discriminating yachting enthusiasts seeking European style and elegance coupled with the strength and construction of a yacht built to ABYC standards specifically for the American market. Please inquire for more information on Insatiable, the best choice in a European sport yacht.
- Entering the salon, the spacious accommodations are bathed with light from large, wrap-around windows. Conversation and entertainment are engaging as the ingenious design of the 57 Flybridge yacht has created a seamless flow between salon, galley, dining area, and lower helm. The salon includes a large U-shaped settee to starboard which faces the state-of-the-art Bose entertainment system with large flat-screen LCD TV. The entertainment center is flanked by two moveable chairs. Moving forward, interior access to the flybridge is available via an elegant spiral staircase to port. Continuing forward and to starboard, the large dining area is situated adjacent to the galley and helm. To port, the mid-level galley includes all of the appliances expected in a fully-equipped galley including dishwasher, microwave/convection oven, four-burner stove, utility center below galley with washer/dryer, additional freezer and storage center. Forward of the galley is the lower helm station that puts all of its power and function within easy reach of the operator. To port of the helm is the companionway to the accommodations on the lower deck. To port is the guest cabin with twin berths, large double hanging locker, flatscreen LCD TV, dvd/cd/stereo. Opposite the guest cabin is the master-suite situated amidships. The master-suite includes a queen island berth with custom mattress, expansive storage drawers and lockers, flatscreen LCD TV, dvd/cd/stereo, and vanity forward of the berth. The en-suite head is large and roomy including large vanity and separate walk-in shower. Continuing forward to the forepeak, the VIP stateroom includes a large queen, centerline, island berth with custom mattress, flatscreen LCD TV, dvd/cd/stereo, and private access to the guest head. Stowage is expansive with lots of drawers and hanging lockers. Integrated Bose surround sound. Bose DVD/CD. Bose stereo. Carpet runners throughout Lower helm cover. Sunscreens for all windows.
- Insatiable is equipped with a fully-functioning galley capable of preparing gourmet meals for owners and guests. Contrary to many of her competitors, the Viking Sport Cruisers 57 Flybridge Yacht has a galley arrangement which allows for open viewing of the dining area and salon. Ample storage is available in the galley to provision for extended cruising. Additional stowage is available within the utility center at the inboard section of the galley which includes a chest freezer, washer/dryer, cabinets, and machinery/systems access. A large storage box is also included beneath the galley sole. When removed, easy access to pumps, AC units, and ships systems is thoughtfully provided. Avonite countertops. Numerous drawers and cabinets. Duplex GFI receptacles. Four burner stove. Microwave/Convection oven. Dishwasher. Dual refrigerator/freezer. Stainless steel sink. Waste disposal. Waste disposal bin. Teak sole. Storage bin in sole. Dual entry beverage cabinet. Utility area: Chest freezer. Storage cabinets. Washer/dryer. Machinery access.
- It Wasn’t Me is outfitted with electronics considered state-of-the-art and designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. All of her navigation and operation systems are included at both helms. Lower Helm: AC/DC control panel. Anchor windlass remote. Chart table. Compass. Depth Sounder. Electric slide window. Electronic engine controls. Engine Synchronizer. Dual leather helm seats. Loudhailer. Rudder angle indicator. Searchlight remote control. Trim tabs. Intermittent wipers (3). Windshield washers. Side Power Bowthruster. Icom IC M602 VHF. Furuno NavPilot Autopilot. Furuno NavNet VX2 Multifunction. Furuno Radar 48 Mile. Furuno RD 30. Upper Helm: Anchor windlass remote. Compass. Depth Sounder. Electronic engine controls. Engine Synchronizer. Dual helm seats. Loudhailer. Rudder angle indicator. Searchlight remote control. Trim tabs. Side Power Bowthruster. Icom IC M602 VHF. Furuno NavPilot Autopilot. Furuno NavNet VX2 Multifunction. Furuno Radar 48 Mile. Furuno RD 30.
- The electrical systems aboard the Viking Sport Cruisers 57 Flybridge is designed so as all systems may be utilized both underway and at the dock. Many systems are included to provide safe, steady power as well as to protect sensitive electronic equipment. Connecting to shore power is a breeze through the use of dual Glenndenning Cablemasters. Generous power is provided by 17.5KW genset with 1028 hours. 110V Receptacles. 50 amp/240V dockside service (2). Windlass. Heavy duty batteries. 80 amp total battery charging system. Bonding system. Central Vacuum. Circuit breakers for all circuits. Engine room lighting. Isolation transformers (2). Neutral safety switch (2). Polarity check system. Remote battery master switches. Searchlight, dual beam. TV, phone shore cable connection. TV antenna.
- Deck and Flybridge
- Starting astern at the transom, the large integrated platform has storage for snorkeling and bathing items and also includes a retractable swim/dive ladder. The hot/cold shower is located to port. The transom is equipped with a locker that hides an 800 pound davit for launching a dinghy or PWC. Moving onto the cockpit, seating is situated along the transom. The sidedecks are as wide as one will find on a European sport yacht of her size and makes for comfortable and safe passage to the foredeck. Once on the foredeck, one finds an expansive area for sunbathing and relaxing. At the bow, two lockers include the remote for the windlass, water connection and ground tackle and 200 feet of chain. The large flybridge is accessible from the salon or via the cockpit. The expansive area includes a wetbar with sink, electric grill, built-in refrigerator and seating for many guests and owners. Aft on the flybridge, a raised area suitable for sunbathing is situated to starboard. Visibility from the bridge is excellent making it ideal for entertaining many guests. Flybridge: Salon and cockpit access. Stamoid coverings. Upholstered seating. Stereo Speakers. U-shaped settee w/ table. Wet bar. Refrigerator. Electric grill. Helm seats (2). Deck: Extended platform with ladder. 800 # davit stowed in transom. Cockpit lighting. Self-bailing decks. Shower hot/cold. Stereo speakers. Transom gate. Upholstered seating. Engine access. Lazarette access. Cockpit curtains.
- Engine Area
- The engine area of the Viking Sport Cruiser 57 Flybridge is accessed from the cockpit and is thoughtfully designed making all machinery easily accessible. Generous use of acoustical insulation makes for quiet and comfortable cruising. Insatiable is impeccably maintained by a professional crew and her engine room exhibits her owner’s attention to detail. Aft of the engine room access is an expansive lazarette with room for all of the toys and more. Transformers, chargers, and ships systems are easily accessable and storage areas are cavernous. Caterpillar C-15 at 865 HP each. Acoustical insulation. Zoned AC/heat (54,000 BTU). Bilge Pumps (Auto and Manual). Contaminated fuel warning system. Dripless shaft seals. Engine room blowers. Fire protection system (auto/manual). Oil change system (mains and genset). Power assist hydraulic steering. High speed rudders. Water heater.
- Owner's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- As a lifelong boater, accomplished sport fisherman, spear fisherman, and diver; count on Jason’s knowledge and experience to guide his clients towards the best boat to meet their needs. Allow Jason to prove his reputation for client satisfaction through consultation on all aspects of boating from fishing, diving, cruising, destinations, and yacht/equipment comparison. Jason has been a consistent industry top producer and attributes his success to his constant research of market data and product knowledge. Jason enjoys the challenges of brokerage in difficult markets and is confident in his ability to satisfy his clients in the purchase and sale of their first or fifteenth yacht. Jason prides himself in his ability to negotiate through the ever-growing masses of market data to provide his clients with the best information to base their purchasing and selling decisions. Jason is a life-long learner and continually attends professional meetings and seminars to further his product knowledge, keep up to date with the latest laws and regulations, and to develop ways to continually improve the yachting industry. As a member of the Florida Yacht Broker's Association (FYBA), Yacht Broker's Association of America (YBAA), and one of few Certified Professional Yacht Broker's (CPYB), Jason is continually seeking knowledge in order to better serve the clients of Sarasota Yacht & Ship. As with the rest of the SYS team, Jason is committed to doing whatever it takes to satisfy the needs of clients. "Please call on me day or night for any of your boating needs."