Sailed Exlusively in Freshwater Only...One Owner Since New...American Cherry Interior...Solent Jib - New 2013
- ENGINE: 75hp Yanmar 4JH4-TE Inboard Diesel LOA: 46’ / 14.02 meters LWL: 41’ 10” / 12.75 meters BEAM: 13’ 6” / 4.11 meters DRAFT: 6’ 6” / 1.98 meters BALLAST: 10,100 lbs DISPLACEMENT: 28,000 lbs BRIDGE: 63’ 6” / 19.35 meters CLEAR HEADROOM: 6’4” BUILDER: Outbound Yachts DESIGNER: Carl Schumacher TYPE: Sloop TYPE: Outbound 46 BUILT: 2007
- The owner designed and built an additional teak helmsman’s seat with cushion. The interior cabinetry is American cherry. The solent jib is new in 2013. The Strong manufactured mainsail track has Antal cars. The yacht is fully rigged for a symmetrical spinnaker. A removable cherry headboard was designed for the main cabin. The galley has a custom spice rack and overhead cherry storage rack above the double sink. The television is flat screen with the antenna mounted on the mast. The double companionway doors have removable acrylic panels with screens. A custom rub rail was added, as well as an additional dorade above the storage locker at the bow. The compass was upgraded to a Ritchie 6” compass with a stainless steel dome. Fanny seats were placed at the mast. A stern deck plate was added for a stern anchor rode. An hydraulic back stay adjuster was added for upwind work. The Max feathering prop is an upgrade. The two Bruce anchors are stainless steel.
- Sails Dacron full batten radial cutMain Dacron 135% radial cutGenoaon Harken roller furler Dacron 95% radial cut Jib on Harken roller furler – new 2013 Nylon radial head symmetrical spinnaker and bag Sailing Hardware Keel steppedCharlestondouble spreader mast with 316 stainless steel shrouds 1” x 19” Internal mast wiring conduits 2 mast mounted Lewmar 40 self tailing winches Splitbackstay for easy access to transom Running backstays Strong full batten mainsail track with Antal cars T900 Spectra low stretch main & genoa halyards 2 low stretch spinnaker halyards Mainand staysail halyards led to cockpit with Lewmar stoppers Mainsheet led to cabin top – Lewmar stoppers E-Z Jax lazy jacks Spinnaker pole mast track, topping lift Spinnaker pole and car Genoaroller furler - Harken Genoafurling line led to stopper near helm Permanent staysail stay with Harken roller 4 Schaefer “Clear Step” furling lead blocks Lewmar self tailing winches 2 Primaries #66STC, two speed self tailing chrome 2 Mainsheet/halyard/reef on house #48STC, two speed self tailing chrome 2 on Mast #40STC, two speed self tailing chrome Lewmar Ocean 32 mainsheet traveler with 4 : 1 control lines and Harken cam cleats 13 feet Lewmar Ocean 3 Genoa track (port & starboard) 2 Lewmar end stop sheet leads 2LewmarOceandeck organizers – 4 sheaves Genoasheets, staysail sheets, main sheet Sparcraft boom vang with control line led to cockpit – Lewmar stopper Windex 15 spar fly on masthead 1 Lewmar 10 inch lock in roller bearing winch with single handle1 Lewmar 10 inch lock in Power Grip winch handle 2 PVC winch handle pockets
- Hull and Deck:
- 100% hand-laid solid fiberglass hull lamination Vinylester resin in outer layers for superior blister resistance Knytex bi-axial fiberglass cloth throughout lamination for added impact resistance Additional hull reinforcement in bottom, turn of bilge, and bow sections Hydrex Max Guard brand ISO-NPG gelcoat for long lasting shine and durability Boot and cove stripes painted with fade resistant linear polyurethane paint Heavy duty longitudinal/floor/mast step/engine bed system All bulkheads, floors (athwartship stringers) and longitudinals bonded securely to hull while in the mold All furniture bonded directly to hull and deck where appropriate for added strength No-liner interior construction providing direct access to entire hull Baltek balsa cored vacuum bagged deck lamination Molded pyramid nonskid in Max Guard Oyster “off white” contrasting color Deck fastened and sealed with 3M 5200 polyurethane adhesive/sealant and through-bolted on 4 inch centers to 3” inward molded flange integral to hull lamination 7 coat varnished teak toe rail Bulkheads securely bonded on entire perimeter, hull and deck Hulland keel molded as single lamination to eliminate keel bolts and provide 18” deep bilge pump 6500 pound lead ballast inside molded keel shell laminated with hull itself 3500 pound lead bulb for maximum righting moment Watertight bulkhead 7 feet from bow Upper, lower, and intermediate shroud stainless steel chain plates through-bolted direct to main bulkhead, inboard for upwind sheeting angles Rub rail VC-17 bottom paint applied yearly after hand sanding Deck Features Minimal exterior teak for easy maintenance T-shaped cockpit with long seats for sleeping and lounging outside Teak toe rail Fiberglass rub rail – added feature Diamond nonskid on cockpit seats to reduce clothing chafe 32” high helmsman’s “Bishop Seat” for comfortable offshore driving Additional custom made teak curved helmsman’s seat with cushion Primary winches located in easy reach of helmsman 32” wide transom opening for easy access to transom swim/boarding platform and to provide instant cockpit drainage 30 inch high 1.25” diameter lifeline stanchions with 36 stainless steel 1 x 19 double lifelines Upper (1/4”) and lower (3/16”) 1 x 19 lifelines 6 Pelican hook boarding gates: port, starboard, and aft 1.25” diameter stainless steel stern pulpit surrounds entire cockpit Large cockpit lazarette for easy access stowage providing ventilation & light for servicing auxiliary equipment installed under the cockpit Liferaft stowage box (30” x 16” x 12”) under helmsman’s seat for easy deployment 4 Wichard safety harnesses pad eyes installed in cockpit USCG approved stowage locker for 2 20# aluminum propane tanks 1 propane tank Recessed engine control in seat back adjacent to pedestal controls, acrylic cover Stainless steel grab rails within continuous reach along cabin top 4 stainless steel dorade vent guards and cowls mounted on molded deck boxes Molded sea hood with integral instrument box in easy view of entire cockpit Large dodger breakwater for easy dodger design and installation, molded pass through for lines led to cockpit 7 Lewmar tinted acrylic Ocean hatches (2 size 60, 6 size 10) Stainless steel swim/man overboard boarding ladder 6 12” stainless steel mooring cleats mounted on stainless rub plates Stainless steel fanny seats on port & starboard sides of the mast Jabsco deck wash down at bow Stern shower with hot and cold water Grab bar at swim platform Large bow sail/deck gear locker with watertight bulkhead providing easy access to anchor rode Work bench, 6 drawers, cabinet in lazarette Fiberglass drop boards for stern opening Removable teak cabin doors with screens and removable acrylic panels Stainless steel flag pole and ss holder Teak flag pole and stainless steel holder Ground Tackle Divided self draining chain locker easily accessible from forward storage locker accessed from deck Custom stainless steel double anchor roller Molded scupper aft of bow roller to catch water brought aboard with anchor chain Lewmar Ocean 3 Windlass with capstan Lewmar hand-held windlass remote control 200 feel 5/16” Hi test anchor chain 65# Stainless Steel Bruce anchor with chain 35# Stainless Steel Bruce anchor with ¾” line Fortress anchor in stowage container Miscellaneous Deck/Safety Gear USCG approved fire extinguishers 1 USCG approved flare kit 6 USCG approved life jackets 2 USCG white horseshoe life buoys mounted on side rails 1 airhorn Sunbrella mainsail cover
- Propulsion and Steering:
- Propulsion and Steering: Propulsion Yanmar 4JH3 75 HP water cooled turbo diesel Yanmar C-Type engine control panel and alarms located adjacent to helm (tachometer, hour meter, engine temperature, oil pressure gauges, warning lights and alarms) Waterlift muffler with 3” diameter exhaust hose Racor 500 FG fuel filter Bronze seawater strainer Whitlock/Lewmar single lever shift & throttle control mounted on pedestal Morse engine control cables 1/2 inch stainless steel propeller shaft 3 blade bronze Max feathering prop Hinged companionway and two lift off side panels providing full access to engine Engine compartment sound insulation & utility light 160 gallons fuel capacity in 2 FRP tanks located under the cabin sole over the keel Fuel tanks vent to midship stanchions – well above waterline when heeled Fuel supply, fuel return, water manifolds, and battery switches located in dedicated locker for easy operation and monitoring Steering Whitlock/Lewmar Cobra Enguard pedestal direct drive steering with friction brake 44” diameter Destroyer stainless wheel with leather cover Extra large 6” Richie Globemaster compass with stainless steel hood Stainless steel emergency tiller Full access to steering through aft work station – port side
- ST60 Raymarine wind, depth, direction, speed GarminGPS I Com 502A VHF Raymarine Autopilot Barometer and clock
- Accommodations & Layout:
- Interior Features 3 step companionway ladder from cockpit to cabin Semi-raised salon design providing long term live aboard comfort 6’ 4” headroom American cherry interior stained with 5 coats varnish Varnished teak and holly cabin sole Generous handholds through interior Positive locking floorboards and locker buttons Louvered doors and cabinet doors for ventilation with Mobella door handles 10LewmarOceanport lights 9LewmarOceanhatches (6 size OO, 2 size 60, 1 size 65) Screens for all hatches and the companionway 4 dorades with internal closures and deck plates Nicro solar vent Padded vinyl removable overhead panels with wood trim Main Salon Semi-raised salon providing excellent natural lighting Dining table American cherry with integral flush mounted condiment storage compartment 7 foot rectangular dinette designed so outboard bench can be used as a sea berth 7 foot straight couch style settee which doubles as starboard midships sea berth Fold down cocktail table in center of settee with bottle stowage outboard White Ultra-leather foam cushions, ergonomically designed with lumbar and thigh support Dedicated chart storage locker/wine bottle locker Storage compartments accessed through hinged and positive locking doors behind settee and dinette backs; generous storage under dinette and settee Nicro solar vent Padded vinyl removable overhead panels with traditional cherry trim throughout Lewmar bronze tinted acrylic Ocean hatch over table 4 Halogen reading lamps at each corner of settee and dinette Two Hella fans Flat screen television withDVDover starboard settee Three storage areas with fiddles for books, etc. in main salon Ship’s clock and barometer mounted on salon wall Galley U-shaped galley for safe offshore use Corian counters (white) with 2” fiddles featuring integral hand holds Three burner Force 10 propane stove the thermostatically controlled oven Polished stainless stove crash bar with welded eyes for cook’s safety belt Scanvik polished stainless steel double 8” sink Scanvik faucet assembly Jabsco salt water foot pump Jabsco fresh water foot pump 9.5 cubic foot Frigoboat refrigerator with 4” foam insulation Double opening icebox top with access to refrigerator & freezer compartments 5 drawers, sliding trash bin, roll-top microwave cabinet & louvered lockers Microwave oven Large dedicated food pantry under counter Remote propane shutoff switch One Hella fan Cherry overhead custom dish holder over sink Custom cherry spice rack Large freezer with digital controls located in work station port side Forward Cabin Centerline Double berth Large hanging locker 4 storage drawers under bunk 5” Foam mattress with dark blue covering Open shelf above hanging locker for stowing personal items 4 Halogen reading lamps above the bunk One Lewmar 60 Ocean hatch Port & starboard storage compartments with sliding doors on either side of the bunk for stowing personal items Dorade with inside closure 4 Opening ports 2 Hella fans Watertight bulkhead separating cabin from chain locker (accessed from the deck) Forward Head “Space-saver” head unit with slid-out sink, integral shower unit Fiberglass molded shower Corian counters with Corian fiddle Scandvik faucet Hand-held shower Stainless steel sink Raritan PH11 head with overboard/holding tank Y-valve discharge plumbed for fresh and sea water Lewmar opening port Dorade with inside closure Aft Cabin 48” wide quarter berth, 5” foam mattress 2 drawers under bunk Hanging locker and 4 shelf locker Storage lockers with sliding doors over bunk Open stowage shelf for personal items at head of bunk Three opening ports OneLewmarOceanhatch 2 halogen reading lamps 1 Cantaluppi red/white dome light 1 Hella fan Aft Head Seamless fiberglass construction from cabin sole to counter for easy cleaning Polished Corian counter tops (white) with Coran fiddle Large molded stall shower with molded seat and hand held shower Large stainless steel sink with Scandik faucet Raritan PHll head with overboard/holding tank Y-valve discharge, plumbed for fresh and sea water LewmarOceanhatch Dorade with internal closure Peek-a-Boo window shades Companionway No-bridge deck design for easy access to and from cockpit & cabin 3 acrylic storm drop boards Hinged teak cabin doors with key lock, removable for sailing Custom designed doors with screens for ventilation and removable acrylic panels to provide light Three teak, 19” wide companionway steps for easy and safe access to cabin Dust trap at base of companionway with teak grate Navigation Station Forward facing chart table located adjacent to companionway for easy cockpit communication/watch standing Inset storage tray outboard of chart table for books, hand bearing compass, etc. Binocular holder at companionway adjacent to nav station for easy access from cockpit Drawer unit including file drawer for ship’s papers Instrument box located forward and above chart table surface Hinged custom electrical panel for ease of access AC, DC & amp meters, battery monitor & auto bilge pump switch custom built into panel Link 10 battery monitor for house bank Navigation seat curved to accommodate heel of boat Aquasignal chart light 1 Hella fan
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.