- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Cruisers Yachts created a great family boat when they introduced the 390 Sport Coupe. “Christine” is probably the best equipped and best maintained Express Cruising boat in the 40’ class on the market today. She is powered by Volvo Penta IPS 500’s (370hp) with only 241 original hours and features a 6yr. Premium Passport Protection until 01/29/2017. The air conditioned helm provides ample seating and a very usable walk though windshield to the bow sun deck that features built in chaise style deck cushions. The interior is very well appointed and features an angled queen berth forward, private head and shower, fully equipped galley, and oversized integrated salon. Cruise comfortably and efficiently at 27 kts burning a mere 25 gallons per hour. “Christine” is in Bristol condition and her owner is very motivated to make a deal. Take a look and you will not be disappointed.
- Broker's Remarks
- Premium Passport Protection Purchased on January 29, 2011 and is good for 6 years Warranty Covers: Engines Generator Nav Class Electronics 50,000 wear upgrade per engine Cruiser's class coverage
- Neutral leatherette sofa Dinette salon table with high gloss top and removable base Carpeting Carpet runners Cedar lined hanging locker Sole flat panel TV Blackmore DVD/CD player Sony Marine stereo system Aft salon sofa with hideaway storage behind Overhead lighting system Xintex Co2 monitor Overhead hatch with shade and screen Central vacuum
- Café combo microwave oven Princess 2 burner stove Stainless steel refrigerator and freezer Solid surface counter top Drawer storage Dish storage Decorative port windows Blinds GFCI outlet
- Master Berth
- Angled queen berth forward Mirrored forward bulkhead (3) Reading lights (2) Cedar lined hanging lockers Sole flat panel TV Blackmore DVD/CD player Privacy curtain Drawer storage under bed
- Separate stall shower Dometic toilet Sink Solid surface countertops Tile floor Mirrored vanity Mirrored medicine cabinet Cabinet storage Overhead opening hatch Exhaust fan
- RayMarine E120 Wide multifunction display unit RayMarine ST 70 RayMarine VHF radio Volvo Penta display Go Light remote spot light Sony stereo system remote head Faria digital depth finder Rule high water alarm Bennett trim tabs
- Deck Equipment
- Isotherm cockpit refrigerator Cockpit wet bar Cockpit ice maker Walk through windshield Helm air conditioning Electric engine compartment hatch lift Full camper enclosure with U-zip windows “White out” windshield cover Hardtop with manual slide roof Dockside water connection Transom lazzarette storage compartment Integrated swim platform Transom swim ladder Transom hand held hot and cold shower Transom door Bow rails Bow sun pads with raised backs Windlass Windshield wipers Windshield defoggers
- Bilge blowers Bilge pumps Fuel filters Fuel crossover valves Ships horn Fire suppression system Air conditioning system (Interior and helm)
- Kohler 9kw Generator with 326 hours (2) 30 amp shore hook ups with cables (4) Ships batteries Battery selector switches Battery charger
- Owners personal items or any other item not listed herein at time of viewing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.