- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
******Priced For Immediate Sale******
"Sittin' Pretty" is a Regal 360 Commodore with room beyond its size. Ample cabin space with spacious living quarters that include 2 separate state rooms with their own privacy doors. Plenty of outside seating as well with the rare and hard to find wrap around cockpit seating. Priced to sell immediately. Plenty of recent upgrades and attention. New bottom job, hull and top side detailed & waxed (09/2013), new cockpit carpet (10,2013), new LED TV / VCR (08/2013), new cruisair AC / reverse heat (2011), new interior (2007) and more.
- Master stateroom forward with queen berth, generous drawer and locker storage, two opening portlights and opening hatch overhead. Salon aft with convertible U-shaped dinette to port and settee opposite to starboard. Head with vanity, sink, electric toilet and stall shower aft to starboard. Galley to port. Mid cabin features a large double berth with it's own private door entrance. New Ultra-leather salon upholstery in 2004, new cockpit carpet in 2013, new CruiseAir air conditioner / heat in 2011, new 19" LED flat screen television with DVD in 2013. Beautiful!
- Standard Horizon 10" GPS/chart plotter w/ charts for the Chesapeake Bay VHF radio with remote speaker Fuel flow meters with totalizer 2 Each Stereos Ritchie compass New LED TV / VCR (08/2013) with a 2nd VCR backup Nintendo Wii game console
- Icemaker Norcold refrigerator with freezer new '05 Stainless steel double sinks Origo electric 2 burner stove Microwave oven Water heater Pressure fresh water system Tassimo single cup coffee maker
- New bottom job and zincs September 2013 Hull land topside professionally detailed and wax September 2013
- Danforth anchor Bow pulpit with rails Bimini top Fiberglass deck Windshield washers and wipers Fender racks Fenders with lines Navigation lights Single, electric, remote controlled search light Seawolf electric windlass Swim platform with Shower Radar arch with lights Cockpit courtesy lights New cockpit carpet (October 2013)
- Batteries (4 - 2 for house, 2 for starting) Battery charger Dockside electrical cables (Quantity of 4 30 amp 50'-2 for dock & 2 for tavel) New batteries new '12 Quicksilver 6.5 Kw generator (need repair) 12V DC electrical system 110V AC electrical system
- Crusise Air reverse cycle air conditioning / heat with digital controls Bilge blower Cockpit controls Fresh water cooling system Raw water circulation pumps rebuilt 08/2013 Fuel filters Engine fuel shut off valve Thermal, acoustical insulation Hydraulic Steering Bennett trim tabs Electric head can use either freshwater or seawater flush Holding Tank
- Additional Information
- One of Regal's all-time favorites, this 360 Commodore is a roomy, affordable express cruiser. SITTIN' PRETTY has had many recent updates including new Ultra-leather upholstery, new Air Conditioner/heat, new LED TV, new refrigerator/freezer and new cockpit carpet. Originally a "fresh water" lake boat, she has been lightly cruised in the Chesapeake Bay since '00. Great boat! Great price! Do not hesitate. SITTIN' PRETTY is priced to "sell immediately".
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/