- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
In 2009 the present owners of this Gulfstar began a complete refit by replacing with her standing rigging and chain plates. In 2010 they installed Adler Babour refrigeration, then during 2011 her running rigging was replaced, along with a new bimini, dodger, water maker, solar panels, charge controller, new house batteries and a full array of Raymarine electronics. Also an Automatic Identification System, commonly known as AIS was installed in 2011. Encore is in good condition and ready for cruising to your favorite destination. Her fuel sipping Perkins engine and transmission were rebuilt in 2011 and only have 239 hours them. Her slip is transferable and the marina is live-a-board friendly. Come sail her away to a distant island or enjoy the life style of a live-a-board in downtown St. Petersburg!
- Hull, Rigging and Sails
- In 2009-12 "Encore", went through an extensive refit in preparation for some comfortable cruising with peace of mind added in for good measure. They also chose Solar power for it's clean, quiet low maintenance value over a noisy generator. Gulfstars are renowned for their seaworthyness and make for great cruisers. So to continue in bringing her up to date her owners replaced or added: 3 - 135 watt Kyrocera solar panels with Blue Sky charge controller - NEW 2011 4 - 6v Golf batteries for in house bank - New 2011 12v engine starting battery with charge combiner and isolator - NEW 2011 LED 12v Lighting 120v fluorescent lighting LED nav lights 700 watt AC inverter 30 AMP Charles battery charger - NEW 2011 Victron battery monitor for house bank 3 - staged bilge pumps with high water alarm Propane solenoid shutoff from galley NEW 2010 Standing rigging, including Chainplates by SSMR - NEW 2009 , Running rigging - NEW 2011 Restiched sails - IN 2012 The mainsail is fitted with a Dutchman Sail Flaking system - just release the halyard, straighten up a bit and your done! Profurl roller furling Jib - NEW Blocks and line 2012 Bimini - NEW 2010 Dodger with Stratoglass - NEW 2010 Hull There were no blisters but for self assurance when the hull was repainted in 2011, a barrier coat was put on first and then 3 coats of bottom paint. Deck The deck was given a coat of paint in 2011.
- Encore has been updated with AC and heat. Her deep hull provides an easy, seakindly movement, while also providing 6'8" headroom in the main cabin. She has a Lavac head up forward and vanity. Her forward cabin is a V-berth with stowage underneath and a hanging locker to starboard. Moving back aft, the passageway to the private state room is to starboard, with the head placed behind the engine room. There is plenty of storage below the bed and large hanging lockers to the left as you enter the cabin. The head is complete with the vanity and hot/cold shower. "Encore's" salon and settee are spacious and can seat up to 7 people comfortably. Plenty of storage is provided under the seating and to the sides of the hull with a book shelf and cupboards above the settee and a large cupboard next to the salon. AC and Heat 120 volt King Air 16,500 btu reverse cycle - NEW 2001 Forward head Lavac toilet - NEW 2007 Henderson pump - NEW 2007 Plumbed for overboard discharge or into holding tank Aft Head Jabsco Toilet - Installed in 2012 plumbed for overboard discharge Entertainment is provided by: 24" Icd HDTV on a swivel mount - NEW 2010 DVD Player - NEW 2010 • Note: all the speakers are independently adjustable Alpine AM-FM-CD-MP3 Stereo NEW 2010 Electrovoice speakers in salon New 2010 Sony speakers in aft cabin NEW 2010 Cockpit speakers - Dual
- The U-shaped galley is a favorite amongst chef's, due to everything is at your fingertips. There is plenty of counter space, with an additional table that can extend beyond the stainless sink. As with a lot of cruisers you have a choice of water all discharging at the sink, either a manual salt water pump, Hot/cold with Culligan filtered water or the watermaker. The top loading icebox was upgraded with refrigeration. Along with the 3 burner Seaward stainless steel propane stove and oven, a microwave was added to help out with cooking. 12 volt fan Katadyn Power Survivor 40e watermaker - NEW in 2011 Microwave oven - NEW in 2011 Adler Barbour Super cold icebox refridgerator conversion - Installed 2010 Hot water - 6 gal. 120vac and engine heat exchanger
- Raymarine C120 12” integrated chartplotter purchased used- Installed 2011 mounted @ helm with new chart chips for Florida, Caribbean, South America and Bahamas. Raymarine 4KW radar – purchased used- Installed 2011 Raymarine DSM 30 color fishfinder - NEW 2011 Raymarine SR50 Sirius weather and radio - NEW 2011 Raymarine 12vdc below deck autopilot with dedicated tiller arm - NEW 2011 Raymarine GPS purchased used- Installed 2011 AIS – NEW 2011 ◊ all integrated in nav display @ helm - Garmin handheld backup GPS with 12v cradle in salon Uniden DSC VHF radio in salon with remote speaker for cockpit ( new ant. On mizzen mast 2011) Cobra VHF handheld - NEW 2011
- Encore's engine had nothing especially wrong with it, the owners wanted to make sure for their cruise nothing would go wrong. In 2011 - Perkins 4-108 4cyl. diesel, professionally rebuilt - Accelerated Yacht Services Also, the Borg and Warner transmission was rebuilt in 2011 Michigan 3 blade propeller - NEW 2011 Exhaust temp alarm - NEW 2011 12v oil change pump - NEW 2011
- Brokers comments
- Encore has been meticulously brought up to date with today's standards of cruising. Her owners have chosen a quiet means of recharging her batteries for long peaceful stays in scenic coves. With the extensive refit and attention to safety in new navigation equipment, she will provide peace of mind combined with low maintenance to give many years of enjoyment to her future owners.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Click Here to See More Quality Sailboats in Florida.