- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Gulfstar Sailboats have the well earned reputation as great blue water cruising yachts with terrific liveaboard accommodations. "Encore's" present owners have made her more cruiser friendly, by installing AC and heat, refrigeration, water maker and solar panels to name just a few of the new upgrades. Her center cockpit ketch layout and deep hull helps provide 6' 8" headroom in the main salon and galley, while still only drawing 5' 8" and is one of the reasons why this is a much sought after model by cruisers. Encore is in great condition, having been maintained and refitted by her present owners to give them peace of mind for extended cruising in the Bahamas. Her fuel sipping Perkins engine and transmission were rebuilt in 2011 and have only 239 hours. Her slip is transferable and the marina is live-a-board friendly. The solar power is a nice addition for peaceful evenings in beautiful coves! Come sail her away to a distant island!
- Hull, Rigging and Sails
- In 2009-12 "Encore", went through an extensive refit in preparation for some comfortable cruising with peace of mind added in for good measure. They also chose Solar power for it's clean, quiet low maintenance value over a noisy generator. Gulfstars are renowned for their seaworthyness and make for great cruisers. So to continue in bringing her up to date her owners replaced or added: 3 - 135 watt Kyrocera solar panels with Blue Sky charge controller - NEW 2011 4 - 6v Golf batteries for in house bank - New 2011 12v engine starting battery with charge combiner and isolator - NEW 2011 LED 12v Lighting 120v fluorescent lighting LED nav lights 700 watt AC inverter 30 AMP Charles battery charger - NEW 2011 Victron battery monitor for house bank 3 - staged bilge pumps with high water alarm Propane solenoid shutoff from galley NEW 2010 Standing rigging, including Chainplates by SSMR - NEW 2009 , Running rigging - NEW 2011 Restiched sails - IN 2012 The mainsail is fitted with a Dutchman Sail Flaking system - just release the halyard, straighten up a bit and your done! Profurl roller furling Jib - NEW Blocks and line 2012 Bimini - NEW 2010 Dodger with Stratoglass - NEW 2010 Hull There were no blisters but for self assurance when the hull was repainted in 2011, a barrier coat was put on first and then 3 coats of bottom paint. Deck The deck was given a coat of paint in 2011.
- Encore has been updated with AC and heat. Her deep hull provides an easy, seakindly movement, while also providing 6'8" headroom in the main cabin. She has a Lavac head up forward and vanity. Her forward cabin is a V-berth with stowage underneath and a hanging locker to starboard. Moving back aft, the passageway to the private state room is to starboard, with the head placed behind the engine room. There is plenty of storage below the bed and large hanging lockers to the left as you enter the cabin. The head is complete with the vanity and hot/cold shower. "Encore's" salon and settee are spacious and can seat up to 7 people comfortably. Plenty of storage is provided under the seating and to the sides of the hull with a book shelf and cupboards above the settee and a large cupboard next to the salon. AC and Heat 120 volt King Air 16,500 btu reverse cycle - NEW 2001 Forward head Lavac toilet - NEW 2007 Henderson pump - NEW 2007 Plumbed for overboard discharge or into holding tank Aft Head Jabsco Toilet - Installed in 2012 plumbed for overboard discharge Entertainment is provided by: 24" Icd HDTV on a swivel mount - NEW 2010 DVD Player - NEW 2010 • Note: all the speakers are independently adjustable Alpine AM-FM-CD-MP3 Stereo NEW 2010 Electrovoice speakers in salon New 2010 Sony speakers in aft cabin NEW 2010 Cockpit speakers - Dual
- The U-shaped galley is a favorite amongst chef's, due to everything is at your fingertips. There is plenty of counter space, with an additional table that can extend beyond the stainless sink. As with a lot of cruisers you have a choice of water all discharging at the sink, either a manual salt water pump, Hot/cold with Culligan filtered water or the watermaker. The top loading icebox was upgraded with refrigeration. Along with the 3 burner Seaward stainless steel propane stove and oven, a microwave was added to help out with cooking. 12 volt fan Katadyn Power Survivor 40e watermaker - NEW in 2011 Microwave oven - NEW in 2011 Adler Barbour Super cold icebox refridgerator conversion - Installed 2010 Hot water - 6 gal. 120vac and engine heat exchanger
- Raymarine C120 12” integrated chartplotter purchased used- Installed 2011 mounted @ helm with new chart chips for Florida, Caribbean, South America and Bahamas. Raymarine 4KW radar – purchased used- Installed 2011 Raymarine DSM 30 color fishfinder - NEW 2011 Raymarine SR50 Sirius weather and radio - NEW 2011 Raymarine 12vdc below deck autopilot with dedicated tiller arm - NEW 2011 Raymarine GPS purchased used- Installed 2011 AIS – NEW 2011 ◊ all integrated in nav display @ helm - Garmin handheld backup GPS with 12v cradle in salon Uniden DSC VHF radio in salon with remote speaker for cockpit ( new ant. On mizzen mast 2011) Cobra VHF handheld - NEW 2011
- Encore's engine had nothing especially wrong with it, the owners wanted to make sure for their cruise nothing would go wrong. In 2011 - Perkins 4-108 4cyl. diesel, professionally rebuilt - Accelerated Yacht Services Also, the Borg and Warner transmission was rebuilt in 2011 Michigan 3 blade propeller - NEW 2011 Exhaust temp alarm - NEW 2011 12v oil change pump - NEW 2011
- Brokers comments
- If you've ever considered living aboard and going on extended cruises, this boat is for you. It's low maintenance topsides and below deck are of great value. Gulfstars are known for their sailing abilities, so step aboard Encore and start living your dream!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.